-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Damn it

Eh if the gal you like asks you who you like (Facebook chat) should I be honest ? 2 things in the world I'll never know; Talking on internet to girls, and know what to say when confronted with that question.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Lai
+186|6151

mtb0minime wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Damn it

Why can I always keep a convo going and interesting when I'm face to face but as soon as I'm on a phone or FB or MSN I'm boring.
Because you're a socially awkward young teenager. You're not in the minority here.
I'd say quite the opposite as 'socially awkward young teenagers' tend to talk trash on FB and text, but have the awkwardness show up in real life. That's why these kinds of media were created in the first place: young people can't deal with personal communication anymore.

-Sh1fty- make your percieved weakness your forte. If you've got an edge in real life that will be better on the long run than being a net hero. Simply avoid FB, text messages etc. and meet up with people. Girls will be ok with that. At first they're like: 'hmm,.. he's a bit different', then it's: 'it's ok if he hangs around and talks more than other guys, because he doesn't do social networking'
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
tbh, if you're worrying about being awkward over the internet, you're probably going to end up being awkward...
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
k thanks for the tips

And yeah she asked me who I liked, I suddenly have to "Go help do something" to avoid the question. Since I didn't know if I should answer or not.

This is the girl I think likes me BTW.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney
That's when you answer a question with a question.
Girls like a challenge. Don't always give them what they want, it makes it more exciting.
Exciting = interesting
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Last time a girl asked me that I made her guess. They're so dang curious.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

When she asks you in person. Just say -
"You. Duh"

Make it casual and not romantic.

When she asks on FB, just stall with "Why do you ask? " and shit... Not "Gotta go help with something" lol, that sounds so dodgy.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
What Zim said. Most women like a challenge.

Honestly that "gotta go brb" thing sounds like Socially Awkward Penguin:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/askedout.jpg

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/hawtgirl.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

-Sh1fty- wrote:

k thanks for the tips

And yeah she asked me who I liked, I suddenly have to "Go help do something" to avoid the question. Since I didn't know if I should answer or not.

I find being direct and obvious about it tends to work. Otherwise you both get stuck in this awkward situation of does he/does she like me? I'd just say something like "I think you're pretty cute/attractive/adjective'. TBH given I was fucking shit with girls back in middle school, this whole rather juvenile concept of who you 'like' is hard to give advice for.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

ghettoperson wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

k thanks for the tips

I find being direct and obvious about it tends to work. Otherwise you both get stuck in this awkward situation of does he/does she like me? I'd just say something like "I think you're pretty cute/attractive/adjective'. TBH given I was fucking shit with girls back in middle school, this whole rather juvenile concept of who you 'like' is hard to give advice for.
Thanks

Yeah uh when I say "like" I mean interested in. Like is just quicker to type, I don't mean to sound juvenile about this. She just asked "T'aime quelqu'un?" meaning "Do you love/like/whatever somebody?" and I just said "I'm not in love with anybody"

Then I was like, OMG g2g. Her sister knows I like her, even if I didn't admit it she said she knows it. Damn young sister.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

If her sister knows you like her, then she knows. Fact.

She was testing you to see if you said what she wanted to hear. She likes you simply by the fact that she asked you that after knowing (if she didn't, she probably wouldn't talk to you again, or she's one of those bitches that likes to play around with guys). Ask her out. Now.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

What Zimmer said, fucking do it. She wants your meaty cock inside her! Do you think all those Marines that have laid down their lives to keep you free would sit on their asses and say i duno lol g2g?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I wonder if she'd like to come to Lucerne with me. My family is going, I could take the train instead and go with her. I think that would be nice, she's never been there.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

She would like to very much, now call her up and ask her!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I wonder if she'd like to come to Lucerne with me. My family is going, I could take the train instead and go with her. I think that would be nice, she's never been there.
Is that just a day trip or a vacation? If it's a day trip that's a great idea, if it's a vacation idk...

Also don't be afraid to axe her. Worst that happens is she says no, or she's not into you. Everything happens for a reason, so that just means it wasn't meant to be. And she wasn't worth it anyway.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2010-04-12 13:30:57)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Also don't be afraid to axe her.
lolwat

do it shifty. the only bad thing that could happen is that she turns out to be a serial killer and murders you and your family
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

-Sh1fty- wrote:

HE WHO HESITATES, MASTURBATES!

https://citythatreeds.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/cable-guy.jpg
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
huuuuur huuuuuur

On a side note, I'd never fap to somebody I know, it would feel so damn weird, and then looking at that person with a straight face in a conversation...meh
Flecco
iPod is broken.

You miss the point. Hesitation is a sign of fear.

Women can smell fear a mile off.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Flecco wrote:

You miss the point. Hesitation is a sign of fear.

Women can smell fear a mile off.
I figured that out man.

That's why I went off topic with "on a side note"
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Ja, well... Just ask her.

As mentioned, the only bad thing that could possibly happen is her turning out to be a psychopathic murderer... other than that nothing can go really horribly wrong.

That and if she fancies you half the battle is won already. Gl hf.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
Just a quick question...

Can a chick stop liking you for no reason at all?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Tetn1s wrote:

Just a quick question...

quick answer? yes.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California

burnzz wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

Just a quick question...

quick answer? yes.
yes
Stimey
­
+786|6120|Ontario | Canada
how I get girl go prom with me
­
­
­
­
­
­