Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol a drink damn shifty step up your game yo
i know inside of you is that tiger
Cali girls are easy. REAL easy. If you said the same shit to a cali girl as you would to girls outside of cali, you would get your nuts kicked.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Fuck bithces make money what's so hard about that you faggots
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock

Cybargs wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Cali girls are easy. REAL easy. If you said the same shit to a cali girl as you would to girls outside of cali, you would get your nuts kicked.
REAL kicked.

no

REAL nuts.

no.

REAL something.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

eh

I'm not so sure what to think of that reply.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-04-11 01:22:03)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Just spwnt the ladt hour coinfessing to one of my old roommatws that I am possibly in love with our old female roommate. Not that I'm super attracted to her, I don't have a crush on her and feel butterflies for her like I have for others. But we have such a great dynamic and understand each other so well and get along so well. I can picture but I can picture myself wqith her 20 30 yrs from now and still act like were young whippersnappers. That's exactly what I want, someone I can bew young with forever <3 <3 <3
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6485|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
loldrunk^ Hope it works out
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

being srs tho. Gotta make my move. Just in person and not a pussy move like drnk text or dial
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6146|Texas
oh my god me too i was just drunk convessing to my roommate about my crush on this girl whose in like all my callsses but im pretty sure shes doesn't like me ths same way its suckss man
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I feel we should be together just for the sake of it and not b/c we'd make a good couple. Not sure I feel it in my heart thoguh, but maybe that's what love is?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Why don't you try it and see how it goes?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Oh I will... Next time we gotta be together in person and liquid courage that you can blame mistakes on doesn't hurt
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5542|Toronto
So when does a relationship become official? I've been seeing the same girl exclusively for about 3 weeks now, and been on a total of maybe 4 proper dates, and a good number of 'do you just want to hang out' type deals. Just wondering what the general rule of thumb is; I'm quite certain it's proper to call each other bf/gf. Yes, we do get along verry well.

I could ask her, because I am shameless and don't fear looking like a moron, but if I can spare the embarrassment I will.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Pochsy wrote:

So when does a relationship become official? I've been seeing the same girl exclusively for about 3 weeks now, and been on a total of maybe 4 proper dates, and a good number of 'do you just want to hang out' type deals. Just wondering what the general rule of thumb is; I'm quite certain it's proper to call each other bf/gf. Yes, we do get along verry well.

I could ask her, because I am shameless and don't fear looking like a moron, but if I can spare the embarrassment I will.
Let her suggest it first. It's always a better move. Some girls don't mention it because they're uncertain, but most don't because they don't like branding it too early.

I was seeing my ex for 3 months before we were branded with bf/gf....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

Pochsy wrote:

When it's all lovey dovey, kissing and all that, you on that stage with her?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5542|Toronto

Mekstizzle wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

When it's all lovey dovey, kissing and all that, you on that stage with her?
We have sex more than 3 times a week depending on our school schedules. So yeah, we're somewhere around that point.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Jesus christ, I knew you would say that. You're fucking her all the time, going out with her on multiple dates, and you ask whether she's your girl or not. This is what's wrong with society. I'm not even going to bother with you, or her. Do whatever you guys feel you want with each other. Dumbass people acting like dumbasses.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5542|Toronto

Mekstizzle wrote:

Jesus christ, I knew you would say that. You're fucking her all the time, going out with her on multiple dates, and you ask whether she's your girl or not. This is what's wrong with society. I'm not even going to bother with you, or her. Do whatever you guys feel you want with each other. Dumbass people acting like dumbasses.
I think it's primarily a function of time, not intensity. Although both contribute to the status of the relationship, obviously.

Is there a rule of thumb for this kind of thing?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Pochsy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I think it's primarily a function of time, not intensity. Although both contribute to the status of the relationship, obviously.

Do you want her to be your girlfriend? If you do, ask her if she wants to make it 'official'. Whatever the fuck that means.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
ain't official till its on FB yo
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Anybody who makes it FB official is a tool.
Lai
+186|6150

ghettoperson wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Do you want her to be your girlfriend? If you do, ask her if she wants to make it 'official'. Whatever the fuck that means.
Official is for primary school. You should be able to sense whether its "official" or not by now. If you still can't make the call yourself while you are having sex three times a week and you are not paying her,..

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

STFU!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
So my girl of 3 years broke up, we moved out of where we were living and now live 2 minutes drive from each other.
She came around Friday night at around 4:30am, I think she was after a bit of "catching up" although when I made a move as she was laying on my bed she said no, but in that "no, please don't" but really in that "no... I don't really want you to stop" kinda way. Her mum died this week just gone and she had just come back from the funeral the day before so I didn't really want to go there (except I was a bit drunk too) so I left it alone and cooked her up some food whilst she began passing out lol. Just didn't want it to be a "I'm coming to you for comfort but when I sober up it'll all be a bit different" thing. Next time it happens (lol) it should be about a "hey I'm drunk and let's get together cause I'm feeling pretty good". Ya dig?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California
Damn it

Why can I always keep a convo going and interesting when I'm face to face but as soon as I'm on a phone or FB or MSN I'm boring.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Because you're a socially awkward young teenager. You're not in the minority here.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Damn it

Why can I always keep a convo going and interesting when I'm face to face but as soon as I'm on a phone or FB or MSN I'm boring.
Experience. Learn to ask questions that will lead to more questions, but nothing so random it's obvious.

It'll come in time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard