Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6522|Istanbul-Turkey
Flying coffin..
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
RIP.

Why oh why did they put so many dignitaries on the one plane though?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

CameronPoe wrote:

Why oh why did they put so many dignitaries on the one plane though?
People would say the same thing about a sports team that puts their whole team on one plane, and if it crashes the whole team is lost. You don't really expect for it to happen. And to factor such things in and actually put people on different planes, well that just makes everyone more worried and doesn't exactly help.

That's how I see it. Plus they say how they didn't have the funds to get a new plane, and It's much cheaper to all use one plane, stuff like that counts too
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
Is it the UK where the Queen, Prince Charles and one of the Princes aren't allowed to fly on the same flight?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
I heard Prez and Vice pres of US can't be on the same flight.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
FUUUUU-

It seems like that one tree decapitated almost the entire Polish government
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Damn shame.

Stupid pilot decision making.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
economic hitman strikes again
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
hmmm...pilots were warned they were too low and to abort the landing. gg pilots.  a real plane would have warned you also but still....
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia
/shrug
russian pilots fly 154th no problem, regardless of the weather. polish should have been more careful about whom they entrusted the lives of their whole government.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5995|Truthistan

eleven bravo wrote:

^^^^^^^^ you have to wonder about that

"Last year, Poland was the only EU nation to avoid recession and posted economic growth of 1.7 percent." http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36352097/ns … pe/page/2/

Makes you wonder what Polish govt was doing to keep the vultures out. I would be hard to believe that that plane wasn't gps equiped... a little tweek and suddenly your 100 feet lower than you think you are..... new world order... and we're headed for a crash before November.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

eleven bravo wrote:

Want to see my extensive line of foil hats?

But seriously folks. There may be something to this notion.

We are in WW4 right now and the bullets are financial atm.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Shahter wrote:

/shrug
russian pilots fly 154th no problem, regardless of the weather. polish should have been more careful about whom they entrusted the lives of their whole government.
I thought the President, the one everyone seems to be talking about is just ceremonial and stuff? Same with France and everything right?

But yeah, it was a bit of a shock when i read how many officials died in it. RIP
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
ever since i read the book, i cant help but question anytime a world leader dies in a plane crash.
Tu Stultus Es
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

eleven bravo wrote:

ever since i read the book, i cant help but question anytime a world leader dies in a plane crash.
My dad recommended that book to me but I dismissed it as probably being hocum. Is it worth a read?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
well the conspiracy theory behind some of it seems a bit sketchy.  the guy gives too much credit to the NSA and their capabilities/role.  other than that though a lot of it makes sense.  Indonesia, Panama, equador.  this guy was involved with all these countries.
Tu Stultus Es
Ioan92
+337|5723
I laughed my arse off at CNN all day long for event.

"Plane hit tree, caught fire"

You mean it was flying like this shitty scarebus?

Along with that, a lot of people survived that crash.

I'm not buying it. I bet there was a missile incident, either intended or accidental.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
inb4 WW3
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Here come the conspiracy theories....
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

CameronPoe wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

My dad recommended that book to me but I dismissed it as probably being hocum. Is it worth a read?
what is this book you speak of?

edit: nvm I figured out its the "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confession … ic_Hit_Man

Last edited by zeidmaan (2010-04-10 12:42:51)

mikkel
+383|6602

Ioan92 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NXpar4Ouw
Wait, 'shitty scarebus'? Doesn't the A320 series of aircraft have a vastly better safety record than their 737 series Boeing competitor? Aren't you also all about Lufthansa, an airline with a predominately Airbus manufactured fleet?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Diesel_dyk wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

^^^^^^^^ you have to wonder about that

"Last year, Poland was the only EU nation to avoid recession and posted economic growth of 1.7 percent." http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36352097/ns … pe/page/2/

Makes you wonder what Polish govt was doing to keep the vultures out. I would be hard to believe that that plane wasn't gps equiped... a little tweek and suddenly your 100 feet lower than you think you are..... new world order... and we're headed for a crash before November.
Not that I'm really into the whole conspiracy theory or anything, but you've gotta admit, the chances of the whole Polish cabinet getting taken out at once are pretty fucking low. I mean, you've got more chance of getting fucked to death by a horse than a plane crash. I guess it being a Russian piece of shit dramatically increases the odds though.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

mikkel wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NXpar4Ouw
Wait, 'shitty scarebus'? Doesn't the A320 series of aircraft have a vastly better safety record than their 737 series Boeing competitor? Aren't you also all about Lufthansa, an airline with a predominately Airbus manufactured fleet?
Airbus really is a phenomenally corrupt company.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
dont forget, they were polish too.
Tu Stultus Es
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
From what I read it seems like pilot error rather than a crappy plane. You can be flying an F-22 but if you still fly it into trees it's not gonna be pretty, although I'm guessing if it was a more modern plane it would have sensors warning the pilot about shit. I'm no expert but flying low in unknown territory using VFR whilst its foggy is just a recipe for disaster, and it could be because his only option was VFR because of the plane...?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

11 Bravo wrote:

hmmm...pilots were warned they were too low and to abort the landing. gg pilots.  a real plane would have warned you also but still....
yeah like the A320.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard