rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862
I want to upload a few photos from work that a coleague wants to see. Now I want to tag her on these photos. The thing is I want to hide these photo's from people, especially my manager. Now my friends also has my manager on her friends list.

Now I know you can hide photos from certain people, but since I will be tagging my friend, if I hide the photos from these people will they be able to see these photos on my friends photo page?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
isn't email better?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
As far as I know, yes.

Why don't you just email the pictures to her?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon
I think it has to do more with the other person's privacy settings.  you can tag whoever you want, but they control who sees those tags.  If she's friends with someone and doesn't block their photo access, then I think your manager will see them.  Not worth the risk if it's something you can get in trouble for.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

is she hot
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
can you stop individual people seeing photos? i've never known you could...
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

SEREMAKER wrote:

is she hot
yes, she hasn't come to work this week but wants to see stuff I found at work which I cannot mention. Basically I've shown my manager the photos and he is not happy at what he has seen. But if he finds out I have potentially uploaded them on Facebook then I'm screwed.

SEREVENT wrote:

you certainly can, when you upload a photo you get asked about privacy. Also on the privacy tab you can block people from see your albums and tagged stuff.

Pug wrote:

isn't email better?
I don't have her email, but Facebook is more interesting than email.

Hmmmmm so If I tagged her, can she block my manager from seeing just these photos? She has nearly 4000 photos. So can she just block the 5/6 she will be tagged in?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
ah you learn something every day
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

lets see some of these pics
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
Just upload to tinypic and then send her the links in a PM..?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France

rammunition wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

is she hot
yes, she hasn't come to work this week but wants to see stuff I found at work which I cannot mention. Basically I've shown my manager the photos and he is not happy at what he has seen. But if he finds out I have potentially uploaded them on Facebook then I'm screwed.

SEREVENT wrote:

you certainly can, when you upload a photo you get asked about privacy. Also on the privacy tab you can block people from see your albums and tagged stuff.

Pug wrote:

isn't email better?
I don't have her email, but Facebook is more interesting than email.

Hmmmmm so If I tagged her, can she block my manager from seeing just these photos? She has nearly 4000 photos. So can she just block the 5/6 she will be tagged in?
Call and ask
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
If you're going to do it facebook stylee, create a new album, then it asks who you want to be able to see the photo(s), click the drop down and select customise. Then click specific people, and enter her name.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

SEREMAKER wrote:

lol, basically its stuff like hyigene and health issue's I have found at work. Stuff you won't like

Finray wrote:

Not as fun as Facebook

CammRobb wrote:

If you're going to do it facebook stylee, create a new album, then it asks who you want to be able to see the photo(s), click the drop down and select customise. Then click specific people, and enter her name.
Really?? So she can be the only person who can see the photo's? What if I tag her? Won't it be viewable on her profile?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

rammunition wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

lol, basically its stuff like hyigene and health issue's I have found at work. Stuff you won't like

Finray wrote:

Not as fun as Facebook

CammRobb wrote:

Really?? So she can be the only person who can see the photo's? What if I tag her? Won't it be viewable on her profile?
Yeah, she will be the only person, but don't tag her. I don't know if it will show up in her photos, but to be on the safe side, don't tag her.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

rammunition wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Finray wrote:

Not as fun as Facebook

CammRobb wrote:

don't know till we see
SealXo
+309|6537
megaupload
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

CammRobb wrote:

rammunition wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Finray wrote:

Not as fun as Facebook

CammRobb wrote:

Yeah, she will be the only person, but don't tag her. I don't know if it will show up in her photos, but to be on the safe side, don't tag her.
Fair enough. Won't tag her but will text/comment on her page to let her know its up.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

rammunition wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Why dont you test it with a friend on a random picture?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

Winston_Churchill wrote:

rammunition wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Why dont you test it with a friend on a random picture?
I'll have to try it and see.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5962|Places 'n such
Wait, so you want to put them on fb but only have her see it?? Seems pointless to do anything that might do wrong.
Why not go for the tinypic or messaging options, anything else seems too much hard work.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon
yeah.  zip that shit up and host it on an uploader somewhere.  if these are private than you certainly don't want facebook involved.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard