Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London

Wreckognize wrote:

ate porkchop for dinner. Had nice applesauce too
https://www.onlyinphiladelphia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/thumbs_up_you_like_this_bumper_sticker-p128096592726024722trl0_400.jpg
jmsprovan
+18|5811|Alba
"Stan, go poke your grandmother"

lawl
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6234|Texas
https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo265/TheYellowman/yahtzee-deluxe-11.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

I thought it was pretty funny but not one of the better episodes.  The kid with 0 friends was a fucking riot though.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
Maybe we need a separate thread to discuss the best South Park episodes.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
no, we definitely do not need more than one thread for south-park when the current thread is only 4 pages long and hardly ever bumped.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6594|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Dude kyle, if you wanna find any friends. You have to wade through all the dicks first.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I thought it was pretty funny but not one of the better episodes.  The kid with 0 friends was a fucking riot though.
Same here.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT

Uzique wrote:

no, we definitely do not need more than one thread for south-park when the current thread is only 4 pages long and hardly ever bumped.
I'm sure you're intelligent and perceptive enough to notice this thread is meant for Season 14, not the entire series.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
im sure you have the adroit perspicacity and sagacity to deduce via simple logic that one can make minor alterations to the thread's name, thus creating something more holistically and comprehensively 'South Park' in an easily-recognizable eponymous form.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5249

nukchebi0 wrote:

Maybe we need a separate thread to discuss the best South Park episodes.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=91469
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT

Uzique wrote:

im sure you have the adroit perspicacity and sagacity to deduce via simple logic that one can make minor alterations to the thread's name, thus creating something more holistically and comprehensively 'South Park' in an easily-recognizable eponymous form.
I like the classiness of the response.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

So far, 14's ok, but I like 12 and 13 more. Still have to watch x04, though.

nukchebi0 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I'm sure you're intelligent and perceptive enough to notice this thread is meant for Season 14, not the entire series.
Season 14 belongs to the entire series. There's always going to be cross-series tie-ins in South Park.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-04-08 16:52:55)

mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6716|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Best South Park ever!

"Release the Kyken!"
Wreckognize
+294|6484

mcgid1 wrote:

Best South Park ever!

"Release the Kyken!"
Oh god I laughed my ass off

I'm eagerly anticipating gingers don't have souls kid's response video.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6467
I watched the episode with my friends, two of my friends only got into South Park recently so they were like for most of the episode. Myself and my other friend who have seen every episode were laughing greatly.

Also my guess is the following:

Arc is a three parter, in the last episode of the arc Lemmiwinks slays Mecha Goebbels Streisand.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
just gets better
Tu Stultus Es
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
that one reeked of trying too hard
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

200 opened decently enough, but then they just started throwing too much stuff into it. Lots of quantity with no quality time. For example, the Jennifer Lopez vs Mr. Hat thing sounds like something that was knocked around as an episode idea, but never really got off the ground. Obviously going to be a two or three-parter, so I'll reserve final judgment.

Season 14's still looking weaker than 12 and 13. There are funny parts, but the episodes don't really stand out too much.

Aries_37 wrote:

that one reeked of trying too hard
We'll see, once we get the conclusion, but I still like the simple, character-driven ones like "Breast Cancer Show Ever" and "The List." "Tsst" and "The Losing Edge" also comes to mind, even if they're a bit more outrageous than the first two mentioned. Oh, and "Professor Chaos" and "Good Times With Weapons" were pretty decent as well.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-04-15 05:20:10)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
The Losing Edge is a top five South Park episode (assuming we take Imaginationland I, II, and III as one episode.)
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6467
I never really liked The Losing Edge. Even though I can relate to it completely I've never found it that funny
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I never really liked The Losing Edge. Even though I can relate to it completely I've never found it that funny
I agree that it's not the slapstickiest off-the-wall episode ever, but it does bring the show back to ground level.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-04-15 11:50:53)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
Where was Kenny this episode?
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Where was Kenny this episode?
dead
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
yeah fucking facebook people liked that episode.....

Last edited by blademaster (2010-04-16 15:38:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard