Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6439|Boulder, CO

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

i didn't go to practice due to lack of motivation.
I swear to god Eif's, you are so lucky you dont have me coaching you.  Id kick ya arse for that.  Our goalie turned up last night as I promised her Id make her cookies if she did, she been awol for 6 weeks.  Then I bollocked her for being scared of the ball.  Im a orrible bastard, however, if it improves you then so, be, it.  Id piss you off so much your aggression would be flowing out of you, then Id channel it, then you'd say 'thanks'.
Then 27 would have to go to hospital to get the hockey stick through his chest pulled out.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I get 'come downs' if I have Vodka Red Bulls nowadays as I'll just steam through it by the jug, Im a right grumpy cunt the next day.  Never used to get them in my powder days, used to think it was a myth, I kick all of that, start behaving myself and end up getting them off booze.
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5863|00770

Noobeater wrote:

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

I swear to god Eif's, you are so lucky you dont have me coaching you.  Id kick ya arse for that.  Our goalie turned up last night as I promised her Id make her cookies if she did, she been awol for 6 weeks.  Then I bollocked her for being scared of the ball.  Im a orrible bastard, however, if it improves you then so, be, it.  Id piss you off so much your aggression would be flowing out of you, then Id channel it, then you'd say 'thanks'.
Then 27 would have to go to hospital to get the hockey stick through his chest pulled out.

No really, the season's over, we won the league, 90% of the team aren't practising at all anymore, yet we have to go there and give 110%,
with the taste of blood in our mouths. I mean, I go to the rink and I'm all ready and excited to practice. When I get on the ice, it just disappears.
Then if someone scores a lucky goal on me, i get pissed off and frustrated. Then it starts happening again, and again, and again.
Then I just can't be fucked anymore and don't even try. Dunno why tho.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Uzique wrote:

yeah '27 proper scrumpy is flat and tastes like fucking vinegar if it's strong enough. good stuff! more smooth and less poppy than chemical crap like strongbow!

vodka + red bull is my enemy of a mixer in the 'girl drink' category. some nights if i have 5-6, the red bull kills me before the double-shots do. have passed out on two separate occasions because of the caffeine/taurine overdose. fuck red bull, that shit is serious junk.
Haha it's true, Red Bull is quite possibly the most dangerous substance known to man. It also produces a fucking crazy come-down the next day. I try to swap the RedBull for cranberry every other drink or so just to keep my intake low.

Noobeater wrote:

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Once she caught me that is, you see, id even make her quicker.

Our goalie last night was bricking it, so I went to the half way line and told the rest of the team to start lifting it it at her face, so eventually she faces her fear and stops turning away from the ball.  You do that you tend to get hurt, dont matter what ball ya playing with.  Well ok, snooker and golf, table tennis and bowls excluded.

Eifa wrote:

Thats the nail on the head right there, remember the other week 'just stand there and let it bounce off you' if it misses you it goes in, they dont know whats going on in ya head, they are thinking, 'isnt she enjoying this, why isnt she even trying'?

Because, Im that fucking good, I dont have to.

Start training outfield, tell 'moody' to go in goals just for a laugh and then try and hurt him.  Thats the reward I gave our girls the other week, I was in goals the following Sat so it was a double edged gift.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462

ghettoperson wrote:

Uzique wrote:

yeah '27 proper scrumpy is flat and tastes like fucking vinegar if it's strong enough. good stuff! more smooth and less poppy than chemical crap like strongbow!

vodka + red bull is my enemy of a mixer in the 'girl drink' category. some nights if i have 5-6, the red bull kills me before the double-shots do. have passed out on two separate occasions because of the caffeine/taurine overdose. fuck red bull, that shit is serious junk.
Haha it's true, Red Bull is quite possibly the most dangerous substance known to man. It also produces a fucking crazy come-down the next day. I try to swap the RedBull for cranberry every other drink or so just to keep my intake low.
err i dont really feel alcohol comedowns. chemical comedowns have fucked my head enough these last few months. red bull ain't shiyeeeeet.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Eifa
+923|5863|00770

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Thats the nail on the head right there, remember the other week 'just stand there and let it bounce off you' if it misses you it goes in, they dont know whats going on in ya head, they are thinking, 'isnt she enjoying this, why isnt she even trying'?

Start training outfield, tell 'moody' to go in goals just for a laugh and then try and hurt him.  Thats the reward I gave our girls the other week, I was in goals the following Sat so it was a double edged gift.
Funny thing about that is, we asked last sunday if I could switch with one of our forwards, she'd put my stuff on and I'd put her stuff on.
The coach simply said "No.", and that was the end of the discussion. Dick.
I swear I'm so going to switch with one of our players one day and I'm not even going to ask.
Funny to see if he even realizes that it's not me in goals.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
"that's some spiderman shit right there"

marlo stanfield, esq.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6228|Uk
on the subject of alcamahol, Red Stripe if they serve it, then Kronenbourg, then Grosch. If they have none of those they dont deserve my custom

unfortunately only a couple of not too convenient places serve stripe aorund here

Eifa wrote:

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Funny thing about that is, we asked last sunday if I could switch with one of our forwards, she'd put my stuff on and I'd put her stuff on.
I swear I'm so going to switch with one of our players one day and I'm not even going to ask.
The way this fella goes about it, you think he owned the fucking rink.  He's too big for his boots Eif.  His ego's almost as big as mine ffs.

Id switch and then when he says 'switch back' say 'No'.  What can he do?  Has he forgotten who won the league?  Fair do's he must be good, cant knock him for that, but he's taking the fun part out of it.

I so wanna come over and cause trouble for you, wouldnt do you good in the long run.  Id turn him into a mouse, he'd back to 'rat mode' again though as soon as my back was turned.  I got big problems with being coached or disciplined, they gave up on me when I was 16, so Ive coached myself since, I hate taking orders, dont like giving them either.
Eifa
+923|5863|00770

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

1927 wrote:

The way this fella goes about it, you think he owned the fucking rink.  He's too big for his boots Eif.  His ego's almost as big as mine ffs.

Id switch and then when he says 'switch back' say 'No'.  What can he do?  Has he forgotten who won the league?  Fair do's he must be good, cant knock him for that, but he's taking the fun part out of it.

I so wanna come over and cause trouble for you, wouldnt do you good in the long run.  Id turn him into a mouse, he'd back to 'rat mode' again though as soon as my back was turned.  I got big problems with being coached or disciplined, they gave up on me when I was 16, so Ive coached myself since, I hate taking orders, dont like giving them either.
tbh it would be a laugh to see you trying to coach us. 90% of the team wouldn't probably even figure out what you're saying. I wouldn't even have to, since I'm supposed to catch the pucks, nothing else lol.
Would love to see you trying to have a go on me for not doing something lol. I'd probably just tell you to fuck off.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
stripe has become the 'cool' choice for some reason. it's not a great beer, average pale if anything... but yeah. indie-art kids love it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

Uzique wrote:

stripe has become the 'cool' choice for some reason. it's not a great beer, average pale if anything... but yeah. indie-art kids love it.
its not a common one up in the dirty norf, a lot of our bars are jumping on the italian lager bandwagon atm.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF

Uzique wrote:

It's been that way for ages

Eifa wrote:

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

tbh it would be a laugh to see you trying to coach us. 90% of the team wouldn't probably even figure out what you're saying. I wouldn't even have to, since I'm supposed to catch the pucks, nothing else lol.
Would love to see you trying to have a go on me for not doing something lol. I'd probably just tell you to fuck off.
ahhh so no differn't to now then.  Our girls talk the same language and lingo as me, but after I explain what I want them to do unless I go first through the drill they wont have a clue.  I used to think 'wtf's a matter with you, are you thick' but I now know thats me instead.  I have a big problem explaining myself.

Our girls club party is a week tomorrow, gonna be a right laugh.  Ive changed the way they play this season, subtley.  Not easy telling 30 year olds 'ya doing it wrong', so have in a clever way made changes, they grateful for that.  I had them playing with golf balls one weds night, at first they were 'wtf is he on'??  Now they know though, it worked wonders.

Id have you lot playing with bottle tops, improve ya stick skills, then Id have you on astroturf playing with our sticks and balls, I reckon it would do you the world of good, regardless of posistion or level of skill.

I would have a go at you, no one else would hear it and you'd hate me, arf hour later you'd thank me.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6228|Uk

Uzique wrote:

its just become my first choice if its there because i only go places which serve it very rarely tbh, and i think it tastes different enough from what i normally have to exploit any chance i get to drink it
Eifa
+923|5863|00770

1927 wrote:

I would have a go at you, no one else would hear it and you'd hate me, arf hour later you'd thank me.
tbh i doubt it. i might thank you the next day but 30min later? no fucking way.

srs tho, my attitude towards the coach has gotten to the point that the next time he gives me a hard time or tells me that i'm doing something wrong (keeping in mind he's never coached goalies, i mean he knows the basics but i know them better than him) i'm gonna tell him to either shut the fuck up or take my gear and go stand in goals himself. (there's been a couple times this season when i've been seconds away from taking my blocker and throwing it into his forehead just to shut him up.)
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5242
the "cool" thing to drink here is bud light. buncha faggots iyam
androoz
Banned
+137|5205|United States

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

lol ya same thing here basically. at least everyone under 21.

coors and bud light and all that nasty shit.

rather just mix vodka with something good to get drunk then go through the pain of drinking that stuff.

since theres no way people just drink bud light to "have a few beers and relax"

its kids trying to get drunk using shit beer llol

Last edited by androoz (2010-04-08 10:42:54)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
bud light looool

never pick a fight with anyone that buys ink by the barrel
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6124

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

Thought it was PBR, and cause so many people were buying it thinking it was so cheap the price got raised.

actually pbr, and keystone light. I knew kids who only drank Newcastle too

Last edited by NateW (2010-04-08 10:44:28)

whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5242
ya pbr too

Eifa wrote:

1927 wrote:

tbh i doubt it. i might thank you the next day but 30min later? no fucking way.

srs tho, my attitude towards the coach has gotten to the point that the next time he gives me a hard time or tells me that i'm doing something wrong (keeping in mind he's never coached goalies, i mean he knows the basics but i know them better than him) i'm gonna tell him to either shut the fuck up or take my gear and go stand in goals himself. (there's been a couple times this season when i've been seconds away from taking my blocker and throwing it into his forehead just to shut him up.)
Perhaps thats what it needs, get it off ya chest he might become ya best mate afterwards, sounds bizarre but it happens sometimes.

Aggression is a great thing to have, such a useful tool to have in the locker.

You wouldnt thank me, not 30 mins or the next day.  I piis my team mates off big time we have a right ding dong on the pitch and then I ignore them afterwards.  Often next week or on Monday at meeting they will apologise to me, that just makes me even more ratty.  They have my respect right up until then.  'Dont fucking say sorry, continue to call me a cunt instead'.   We do this silly shit where we give 3 cheers and then go and shake their hands at the final whistle.  Well I fucking dont, Ive just spent an hour trying to hit shit out of the lil bastards, I dont like them, they arn't on my team, wtf I gotta be false for and go and say 'well played etc'.  Ewww - gay.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas
12:41:34 PM : Stacy: Checking on your order, it is currently in the address re-verification stage. Our agent has sent the request to expedite it asap. Normally it takes 6-8 business hours from the time the order is resubmitted. I will re-send a request to expedite the order asap.

12:42:58 PM : mynamehere : Okay. I'm simply frustrated as I was given no notice or instructions to add an address to my credit card account before the fact, and it was not until I contacted support 48 hours later that I was informed.

12:44:45 PM : Stacy: Thank you for the information. I have sent the request for you to expedite the re-verification asap.

Not even a "we fucked up"? Fuck sake, this is turning into such a pain.

Last edited by Bevo (2010-04-08 10:47:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard