Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6205|Texas

androoz wrote:

lol the only beers ive tried is fosters, heineken, coors, budlight and budweiser.

only really liked fosters and heineken. any others like that?
Ya...other imported beers you communist.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

androoz wrote:

lol the only beers ive tried is fosters, heineken, coors, budlight and budweiser.

Carlsbery.  Kroennunburg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

androoz wrote:

Try and find Grolsch, it's like Heineken sort of, Miller was probably my fav beer I had over there, only had bud, bud light, coors, coors light, natty ice etc though so it's not a great selection

Edit: Mumford and sons?

Last edited by The Sheriff (2010-04-08 09:47:52)

1927 wrote:

You ever try 'Brains' Uzi?  Very Famous Cardiff Brewery. Everyone raves about it down here.

I need help, I need a name of a group, 'Manford' or something.  Just been out recent, still are.  It aint Manford man
Got it, Mumford n Sons.   Now whats the song called, anyone know?
Surgeons

Look at post above ya
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220

1927 wrote:

I cant stand Beer, Lager, Ale.

I dont give a fuck if I seem Chavvy but I only drink : Cider, Champagne, Smirnoff Ice, Vodka Red Bulls, Jacks n Coke, Zambucca's, hmmmmmm thats about it I think.
gonna pretend i didnt hear that
Diolch Sherrif.  Wtf, spell checker didnt recognise that.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
nah not heard of brains, '27. when im back at home in the west-country i keep it real with local ale and cider.

red stripe is my london city drink, innit blud. so when im in the trendy arty east-end and the south boroughs i can blend with my bredren
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I quite like John Smith's, or was it Murphy's?

No John Smith's.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220

tuckergustav wrote:

i'm a "eat your beer" kinda gal.  The darker and thicker the better.

but red stripe is very good for a light beer.
thats what she said
Surgeons

That's a blady disgrace that, dim problem 27

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

1927 wrote:

I cant stand Beer, Lager, Ale.

I dont give a fuck if I seem Chavvy but I only drink : Cider, Champagne, Smirnoff Ice, Vodka Red Bulls, Jacks n Coke, Zambucca's, hmmmmmm thats about it I think.
gonna pretend i didnt hear that
I drink some right girly shit me, still dont care, Im making my way through a dance floor, one pint glass in each hand, my mates eyes are light up, I get to them, they shouting in my ear 'Birchy - Wheres yours mate'.

I whip a bottle of Smirnoff Ice out my back pocket and carry on disco'ing, I dont care.  Beer bloats me, 2 pints max.  When IM out its usually.

Bottle of Champagne while Im getting ready.

3/4 Pints of cider

3/4 Jacks n Cokes.

3/4 Bottle of Smirnoff Ices

2 Spliffs when I get home.

Wake up next day still pissed and remain so until about 3/4 pm.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220
it was all fine until smirnoff ice...

Uzique wrote:

nah not heard of brains, '27. when im back at home in the west-country i keep it real with local ale and cider.

red stripe is my london city drink, innit blud. so when im in the trendy arty east-end and the south boroughs i can blend with my bredren
I can imagine the Cider is fucking ace.  Real 'Scrump' tends to be flat and cloudy, like piss I suppose.  Ewwww no way, this time of the year until the clocks go back, any evening like this (its lush) out the back, spliff, pint of Cider or Jacks n Coke, ice in the glass.  I dont give a rats ass what troubles I may have, they'll be gone for a couple of hours.
Surgeons

I'm the same, few cans when I'm at home getting ready/pre drinking, then a pint of spirit and a mixer, anything will do, especially in winter I make it nice and strong to warm me up. When I'm out, bottles of whatever alcopop and doubles + mixer, a few shots aswell depending on the offers on.

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

it was all fine until smirnoff ice...
Id buy you one of we was clubbing, Id be dancing away shooting the speakers in a way John Travolta would be envious and Id whack the top of your bottle with the bottom of mine, then spin off somewhere and leave you to drink the froth/mess up.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
will alcohol make me cool?

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5841|00770
ugh. my friend thought i'm sick when i told her i didn't go to practice due to lack of motivation.
she also used the word "hockey-junkie" to describe me lol.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.

FatherTed wrote:

It the differnce between a Dog and a Fox
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220

FatherTed wrote:

only if its guinness

Eifa wrote:

i didn't go to practice due to lack of motivation.
I swear to god Eif's, you are so lucky you dont have me coaching you.  Id kick ya arse for that.  Our goalie turned up last night as I promised her Id make her cookies if she did, she been awol for 6 weeks.  Then I bollocked her for being scared of the ball.  Im a orrible bastard, however, if it improves you then so, be, it.  Id piss you off so much your aggression would be flowing out of you, then Id channel it, then you'd say 'thanks'.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220
hunch punch'd
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
yeah '27 proper scrumpy is flat and tastes like fucking vinegar if it's strong enough. good stuff! more smooth and less poppy than chemical crap like strongbow!

vodka + red bull is my enemy of a mixer in the 'girl drink' category. some nights if i have 5-6, the red bull kills me before the double-shots do. have passed out on two separate occasions because of the caffeine/taurine overdose. fuck red bull, that shit is serious junk.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5841|00770

tuckergustav wrote:

i have to say...the most drunk I have ever been was a night that I drank nothing but cosmopolitans...tastes like koolaid...I guess I loved them so much that I had 12...or so my receipt said.

So, sometimes, those"girly" drinks pack more of a punch than "manly" drinks.
Have to agree with that one.. last time we had a party with my teammates, we made strawberry margaritas.
Somewhere around 2am I blacked out. Or my memory did.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.

tuckergustav wrote:

i have to say...the most drunk I have ever been was a night that I drank nothing but cosmopolitans...tastes like koolaid...I guess I loved them so much that I had 12...or so my receipt said.

So, sometimes, those"girly" drinks pack more of a punch than "manly" drinks.
I call them 'girly' as thats the stereotype that comes with them.  I was right, look at what ol 'Whaaaat' said when I mentioned 'smirnoff ice'.  I dont hold any predudice on anything really, certanly not what people hold in their hand and pour down there necks.

Some girls turn their noses up to other girls who drink pints.  Wtf, get a fucking grip, free fucking world innit.

Girls seem to get wrecked more than blokes, 60/40 I reckon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard