Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6354

Blade4509 wrote:

That's why you need a BF2s squad to play rush properly.
True!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5466
protip

keep shooting smoke grenades on the snipers so they cant shoot
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6606|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

protip

keep shooting smoke grenades on the snipers so they cant shoot
protip, lrn2snipe.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5466
this has to do with snipers being useless in rushmode how..?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
I hate long range snipers, but recon's a pretty great choice if you use them for close/medium range and can actually land shots with the sniper rifle from that far consistently.

C4/sniper rifle/m1911/motion mine is a really versatile kit
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Lucien wrote:

I hate long range snipers, but recon's a pretty great choice if you use them for close/medium range and can actually land shots with the sniper rifle from that far consistently.

Indeed...

Especially since the 1911 is better than most weapons in the game xD
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6854|Reykjavík, Iceland.

FloppY_ wrote:

Lucien wrote:

Indeed...

Indeed.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6354

Sydney wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Lucien wrote:

Indeed...

Indeed.
Indeed. If the retards decide to actually work towards the objectives. Those assholes just stood at the spawn, waiting for the enemy to get bored and run into their scopes.

Now I´m not one to tell people what class to play or bitch about the sniper kit in general. I love sniping, it´s great fun. From time to time. BUT if you want to feel great and have a good K/D by playing sniper on HC because your shit at real shooting, please do so on a Conquest/Rush server, not in a Squad mode ffs!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

M60, rape machine with plenty of ammo that let's you mow down anyone who comes your way; and your chances of dying are greatly lowered even more because you are your own hospital!

40mm GL, easy-to-use spam-a-thon from-across-the-map without needing to aim properly; and you are your own armory so don't worry about running out of ammo!

What would be easier for DICE to do?
a) Find a way to make the sniper and engineer kits outrageously unbalanced, so that players have a tough choice as to which class they want to exploit
b) Find a way to balance the medic and assault kits, so that players have a tough choice as to which class they are better at or which class they want to get better at
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6323

mtb0minime wrote:

a) Find a way to make the sniper and engineer kits outrageously unbalanced, so that players have a tough choice as to which class they want to exploit
I know! Snipers should become invisible after they unlock a special ghillie suit!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

ebug9 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I know! Snipers should become invisible after they unlock a special ghillie suit!
And engineer's repair tool has infinite range so you can repair/destroy a tank from across the map!

i r goin 2 emale these ideus 2 EA so taht tehy can fix teh gaem liek dis n maek it super awseom! zomg y didnt htey think uv htis b4? lol i shud maek them PAY us 4 are ideeaz. dey r gona sale sooooo manE moar gamez bcuz of us lololololololrofl XD
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6678

ebug9 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Make it so that they can't be spotted and no kill cam against snipers.

Engineers.  Homing tracer darts and mini-nukes...
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6010|Vortex Ring State

ebug9 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Engies - have access to MW2 style sentry guns. TF2 sentry farm BC2 style, epic.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6683|The Real World

mtb0minime wrote:

b) Find a way to balance the medic and assault kits, so that players have a tough choice as to which class they are better at or which class they want to get better at
I think they need to give the M60 a bit more power and get rid of recon and engineers

Last edited by gvers (2010-04-07 11:54:50)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6678

gvers wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I think they need to give the M60 a bit more power and get rid of recon and engineers
Medic TBH...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11550/predator-jesse.jpg
Zukabazuka
+23|6696
Change assault to medic class, and medic to having the usual ammo box. There fixed no more constant noobtubing and M60 still have lots of ammo and not like they stay alive for that long anyway.

The other thing I really hate is retarded snipers. They most likely have mortars, but do they bother to nuke any M-Coms stations? NO, they hardly have it and when you have 10 people on your team that are snipers and you still manage to take one M-Com somehow. I'm kinda wondering what kind of people really play this game?

If you are a sniper at least be some use -_-
Bevo
Nah
+718|6532|Austin, Texas
fucking noobtubes fucking fuck fuck

platinum tube at rank 20? really?

At LEAST half of my deaths the last 3-4 rounds were the noobtube. At least.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

Haven't played in a week and that's what I come back to.

Fucking stupid.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5924|...

all of a sudden i was alone...

I are noobtuber...sowy!!
Brasso
+1,549|6641

i had fun noobtubing today lulz.  i've been missing out on easy kills and i've realized that although my old stubbornness makes me a classier player...noobtubing is just too easy.

extra grenades, extra explosive damage har har
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Bevo
Nah
+718|6532|Austin, Texas

tuckergustav wrote:

I are noobtuber...sowy!!
follow matty and I into the next game

matt, its actually just bevo, i fail
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6753|FUCK UBISOFT

Bevo wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

I are noobtuber...sowy!!

all of you, get in my TS.

ts52.gameservers.com:9130
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5924|...

Bevo wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

I are noobtuber...sowy!!

i tried, it was full...its ok...another friend was online...

sorry miggle...mic is fuked
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6753|FUCK UBISOFT

tuckergustav wrote:

Bevo wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

I are noobtuber...sowy!!

i tried, it was full...its ok...another friend was online...

sorry miggle...mic is fuked
you're lucky. Bevo and mtb have the same voice and it's confusing the shit out of me.

It's like somebody is having a conversation with themself.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5924|...

well, that was....hmmm...seeing your death message 3 secs before experiencing it...i tried to do what i could with that...i think the best ping i have found in game so far is a 137...and i didnt know the name of the server so i can't find it again...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard