androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

dammit dont delete zeek threads.....

breez is a twat

also what the dude below me said
youre gonna get permanently slaped peace boris.

uzique is making a big deal out of it lol. breez was maybe a bit out of hand but cmon.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Didn't break any rules..?

Broodbeleg
+34|5822|The Netherlands

Mekstizzle wrote:

as per lick,

mitch's gf: gtfo
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Breez is a twat.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

FFLink wrote:

not a single offence in that thread deserving of an AWM, let alone a 5-day ban

you cant use small things as a flippant excuse to hand out a ban as-per agenda

it's called using powers with responsibility and professionalism

ta
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Do I have to go dig it up and quote?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

ghettoperson wrote:

Breez is a twat.
/Slaped
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
I have no idea who deleted those threads, but anyway. I just wrote this as a close message:

liquidat0r wrote:

Well in my opinion Breez shouldn't be a moderator. I have expressed this opinion elsewhere. He came back to the site to promote his own work, and etc, and then got angry at people and started banning them. Not decent behaviour at all. How were we to know he was going to come back and do something like this?

We've explained all this to him in the mod forums - in much greater detail than my short summary. Though I'm not sure how much of it sunk in. Also, I think he might have decided to leave again, not sure.

If other mods had the power to over turn bans, then I am sure we would have done so.

And stop calling us incompetent, thanks. It's not our fault that a moderator "came back from the dead" and "went rogue".
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Nah he's right, none of them did anything ban worthy, maybe an AWM but barely even that. 'Peace Boris' just doesn't appear to know how things are run around here and overreacted. Also, why did Uzi get 5 days an the others 3?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6708|Toronto | Canada

FFLink wrote:

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

FFLink wrote:

Please do, who got banned and for what? I apparently missed these shenanigans.
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5841|00770

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

breez is a twat

uzique is making a big deal out of it lol. breez was maybe a bit out of hand but cmon.
imo:

banning someone just because they said "fuck you" to a mod is unacceptable.
banning someone for making a thread/blog about "what my cat has been doing today" is totally acceptable.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Eifa wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

breez is a twat

imo:

banning someone just because they said "fuck you" to a mod is unacceptable.
banning someone for making a thread/blog about "what my cat has been doing today" is totally acceptable.
i realize this is a joke.

<3 xx
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
im not calling any specific people incompetent

the system by design is fucking incompetent if the mods can't reverse rogue-mod decisions, when the entire administration are in a semi-permanent state of AWOL

i dont care that i got banned; it's the principle and cause behind it. i hope something has been taken from all this shit rather than just the power to delete threads and cover shit up poorly
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

DesertFox- wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Please do, who got banned and for what? I apparently missed these shenanigans.
Do a Research Noob
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
more bloody heads on sticks
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Mitch wrote:

Mitch is hungry what should i cook him??

-his gf
Tell him to go eat a dick.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
also to the people that dont like me, you can save your breath and time in voicing it, i dont give a fucking shit. has nothing to do with personal views, it's the precedent of what happened that has pissed me off.

diaf
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

Uzique wrote:

the system by design is fucking incompetent if the mods can't reverse rogue-mod decisions, when the entire administration are in a semi-permanent state of AWOL
I mostly agree. We either need an active admin or more mod functions. But there's not much we can do if the admins are AWOL. Therein lies the problem. We're trying our best to make do with what we have.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

ghettoperson wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Mitch is hungry what should i cook him??

-his gf
Tell him to go eat a dick.
And Mitch's gf should discover a gym
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
zeek for mod
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

liquidat0r wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I mostly agree. We either need an active admin or more mod functions. But there's not much we can do if the admins are AWOL. Therein lies the problem. We're trying our best to make do with what we have.
like delete my threads that legitimately raise the problem in the public sphere? private dick sucking competitions are all fine and well but you guys have a paper bureaucracy; you're getting nothing done, and im entitled to ask why i just took a 5-day smack in the ass for sweet-fuck-all reason.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

11 Bravo wrote:

zeek for mod
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

zeek for mod
lol

burnzz for mod if any1

nvm think i killed it :S

Last edited by androoz (2010-04-07 07:15:35)

Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5841|00770

liquidat0r wrote:

Uzique wrote:

chuy has been on a lot recently.
just tell him to replace the admins and mods that are AWOL with users that are actually active.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard