Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I will not abuse. I will just ban people I don't like.
Ummmm... that would qualify as abuse.

@ 1927 - My dreams came back after I quit smoking MaryJ too.

KJ
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Kung Jew wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I will not abuse. I will just ban people I don't like.
Ummmm... that would qualify as abuse.

@ 1927 - My dreams came back after I quit smoking MaryJ too.

KJ
Lol you know me I'll be a good mod.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TuataraDude
+115|6492|Aotearoa
Not a week goes by where I don't dream of giant spiders at least once. Usually they just sit there but one time they attacked me. I jumped out of bed and ran into the next room shouting "Get 'em off me!" until my wife woke me up. Took a while to get back to sleep for some reason.

The strange thing is, I actually like spiders and feed them at home. I'll only kill the white tails and all others I'll pick up and put outside.
[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6628|SLC, Utah, USA
Don't have any dreams I can remember (isn't that always the case?), but just wanna ask if everyone has the wierdest/restless dreams when sick?  I ask because I was sick all last week, and I am so tired from lack of sleep.

My worst dream (no details) was one whole night where I would fall asleep only to be dreaming of work (back when I worked at McDonald's).  I wish I could get paid for those 8 hours of sleep/work...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
I usually don't remember much of my dreams, but a few times when I first started paying BF2, aparently I would be randoml shouting out orders in my sleep, for example:

"Get to the helicopter"
"Run! Move!"
"Shoot him! Over there!"

I laughed when I heard it...

A few weeks ago I had another BF2 dream. You know the Gatehouse flag on Karkand? In the western building next the flag was a MEC in an Uncle Sam Mask, and he was trying to shoot me from the roof. I had an AK-101 and eventually put him down with a shot in the face after what seemed like hours...

Weird dream, eh?
l41e
+677|6618

1. Me as some paramilitary member with an Springfield '03A3 (this was when I still played BF1942). I was on a hillcrest defending some building, aiming through a hole in the dirt. At least, in my dream-mind, I was aiming through a hole in the dirt. From the imagery I remember, there was no hole. Anyway, my rifle jammed, and I surrendered to one of the about 1000 troops the unnamed, faceless enemy had. Got taken to a captured building and was thrown into a prison cage of some kind. In the very next cage was my friend and her brother. Don't remember what happened after that, except that it involved me escaping out the back door to my great relief.

2. A mix of the computer version of Battleship, BF1942, Civilization II and III, and SimCity 2000. I see, from a birds-eye view, a fleet of ships. In early advanced computer game tradition, the meshes were extremely buggy, resulting in ships bouncing away from the fleet and ships' graphical objects intersecting. At this point, I take control of a DD445 Fletcher-class destroyer (without noticing) and decide to guide it in a shallow channel between the shore and a rocky island. After that the destroyer joined up with the fleet. Then comes the amphibious assault, on a SimCity 2000-style-looking town. From what I remember, there was a square grid of roads and very few buildings. I receive a message that the troops need engineers to offload first to set up roads. Why, I have no idea, and this would be an extremely crappily-planned amphibious assault, but anyway, I get 2 Civ II Engineer unit to step off a Civ III/BF1942-mix LCVP landing craft. They step off and build roads with the characteristic SimCity 2K "jackhammer" sound. At this point there's the "cock-a-doodle-doo" sound of the town rooster (actually, this came from my at-the-time alarm clock), town citizens appeared from nowhere with nondescript shotguns, the ubiquitous "Mission Failed!" pop-up appears, and I remember thinking "darn, we woke the citizens up". Then I woke up.

3. All I remember from this recent dream is an aerial view of a 5-pointed mountaintop fortress with a road leading up to its left side resembling an extremely stretched-out BF1942 Omaha Beach eastern pass. It resembled the Pentagon. I also remember a little bit of several of my classmates and me assaulting the fortress with Heckler & Koch G3s and finding it deserted.

4. All I remember from this one is a girl I know asking me out in our school gymnasium, me saying yes, her walking away, and me waking up going "zzz...wtf?..."

5. Something about oil rigs, Mario, a harbor, colorful fish, a something processing plant, high climbing on catwalks.

6. Something about Sonic characters (the yellow one of which I controlled) flying over a bottomless, cloudy pit with small circular platforms and un-walk-on-able connectors. Apparently "I" landed on a large gray platform, fought a "boss" (or someone...) and won.

7. I don't remember, this was a while ago, but it was about a weird, creepy game. It involved getting a ball through a series of spaceborne, isolated platforms to a goal, with numerous levels. I also remember being in a circular, blue-painted room somewhat like a weird trade show with people showing off their levels, one of which being a weird cube.

That's all I remember at the moment. As you can see, I have weird dreams.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-01-03 14:02:22)

g0ltes.
+4|6720|Norge
cool dream:

I was sleeping at my friend's house (for real) and i was lying on a mattress on the floor.
I was dreaming that I was skydiving with my teacher, without a parachute, and she was supposed to teach me how to fly after we jumped. Then I saw my friend's house under me, and my teacher flew away. I fell through the roof and landed on the mattress. And then I woke up, lying there..   CRAZY
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6718|Mark it zero.
I had a wet dream a few nights ago. I thought it was pretty cool.
Dr_Paulos236
+41|6365|England

[RDH]Warlord wrote:

Don't have any dreams I can remember (isn't that always the case?), but just wanna ask if everyone has the wierdest/restless dreams when sick?  I ask because I was sick all last week, and I am so tired from lack of sleep.

My worst dream (no details) was one whole night where I would fall asleep only to be dreaming of work (back when I worked at McDonald's).  I wish I could get paid for those 8 hours of sleep/work...
Yeah i get that so bad. In really bad sicknesses I have this one that scares the shit out of me and repeats constantly, but it's certainly not scary when i think about it now and it's very very undescribable. I can't find the words to even give you an idea, but it really fucks with my head when i get it. Sheesshhh....
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6464|Sydney, Australia

Dr_Paulos236 wrote:

[RDH]Warlord wrote:

Yeah i get that so bad. In really bad sicknesses I have this one that scares the shit out of me and repeats constantly, but it's certainly not scary when i think about it now and it's very very undescribable. I can't find the words to even give you an idea, but it really fucks with my head when i get it. Sheesshhh....
Is it a feeling of beholding something impossibly large? When I'm sick sometimes I get these delirium moments which I can't put a finger on because once I start concentrating on it, it's no longer there. But for me it's like looking at, or being on something, which is really large, like a huge machine. It usually is followed by some nausea.
Robbie77
hammer time!
+26|6300|Toronto Canada
alright cool thread heres my story

i have an average amount of weird/surreal dreams, but by far my weirdest dream i have ever had was this one dream that wasn't very interesting, it was just me on my street in front of my house, the weird thing was i was able to control myself in the dream i can think and do much like we do everyday in real life, in the dream i was able to go left, right, run fast, or walk slowly jump and pretty much do anything i could have done when i was awake. It was especially unusual because i remember thinking to myself holy ^&%^&* I'm controlling myself in this dream! it only happened once and I'm hoping it'll happen again soon with a different scenario because it was really cool, and that is my weirdest dream
Dr_Paulos236
+41|6365|England

Vub wrote:

Dr_Paulos236 wrote:

[RDH]Warlord wrote:

Is it a feeling of beholding something impossibly large? When I'm sick sometimes I get these delirium moments which I can't put a finger on because once I start concentrating on it, it's no longer there. But for me it's like looking at, or being on something, which is really large, like a huge machine. It usually is followed by some nausea.
YES!!! WOW!? That's amazing! My particular one was in a large machine as well, and was of something being too large for me to comprehend, It was a machine that made something, but I cannot fathom what it was or is. Glad to know I'm not alone, +1 to you!
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

g0ltes. wrote:

cool dream:

I was sleeping at my friend's house (for real) and i was lying on a mattress on the floor.
I was dreaming that I was skydiving with my teacher, without a parachute, and she was supposed to teach me how to fly after we jumped. Then I saw my friend's house under me, and my teacher flew away. I fell through the roof and landed on the mattress. And then I woke up, lying there..   CRAZY
you forgot the last part.

You woke up in a pile of pee
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

If I could just get my mind together...

I asked some girl to think, and come across to me. I told her to watch the sunrise with me, from the bottom of the sea. But first, I asked if she was you experienced?

Apparently I had been experienced in the dream...

I told her that she'd probably scream and cry, that her little world won't let her go. I asked her who in her measly little world was she trying to prove that she was made of gold, and couldn't be sold.

Then, for some reason, I asked if she was experienced again. I made sure she knew I was. I had to prove it to her.

We sat there, on the bottom of the sea, just sitting there. Then, holy crap, trumpets and violins started playing off in the distance. I think they were calling our names somehow. She told me she couldn't hear them. I told her she will, if she just holds my hand. I asked if she was experienced again. She asked what I meant. I think I said something like, "Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful."

Then she took a hold of my hand and everything started going crazy. The girl turned into Jimi Hendrix, and all kinds of strange things happened. I woke up minutes later.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Was at an apartment that I was sharing with 2 other people that I knew. Some African dictator's sons moved in and they were a little strange. I later found out that the dictator wanted to push us out of the apartment and then imprison us; his excuse was, "I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do." I got word of this and became leery of the kids in our apartment. They were acting even more strange, spying on us, just waiting to make their move. One time I opened our door to the main room and one of the sons was waiting outside and got scared to death when I opened it. I asked him what was wrong (even though I already knew), but he said it was nothing and tried to act normal. I went to the military to tell them what was happening but they didn't believe me. Instead I had to go through some sort of boot camp training course and they involuntarily made me join the army. I made it through the course (which only lasted half a day) and eventually found some weapons: a silenced pistol and a hatchet. I snuck out of the military base and made it back to the apartment where they had already started to push us out. We only had one room left and they moved all our stuff into this tiny little room. I snuck in the back way and told my two roommates what was going on. I had my pistol ready and gave one of them my hatchet. The sons were distracted out in the living room and were playing videogames. I was ready to attack, but first I had to use the bathroom. That's when I woke up.

This dream was more scary than anything. I was scared of being put in a concentration camp and I was scared when it came time to fight back, wasn't sure what the repercussions would be. Plus the thought of me with a hatchet hacking someone to bits is a bit scary too.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

There was a passenger train moving through the middle of the desert and I was able to jump on. It took me to some sort of Natural History museum. From there I went into an elevator and was riding around between the different floors. At one point Dan Marino stepped in briefly, and he had recently won some sort of celebrity contest. Then I wound up on "Floor 7" which was deep underground. Turns out the Irish mafia operated out of there, but they weren't worried that I had stumbled upon them. They all just minded their own business and let me look around. I had a box of Frosted Cheerios with me that I ate while I did this.
Ioan92
+337|5692
As an impending global cataclysm is about to happen, I was sitting at my bench during class. Suddenly there entire building starts to shake like mad for like 5 seconds, then stops then starts again and doesn't stop, finally the building collapses on us and nearly everyone dies except some people. One of them is a girl I've had a severe weakness for. I drag her out of the debris as well as any other survivors then tell them to follow me. I hot-wire a car and head straight to the airport while the shaking continues to destroy the city, we dogfight with the falling debris until we get unto open ground, near the airport, we look back and everything is gone, I go off road, ram the safety fence of the airport and head straight to a parked 747, you could see its wings wobbles like mad from the earthquake. I get it and they ask me, you know how to fly this right?! Yeah simulator experience! I then get us started, we head for a runway while the airport terminal finally fucking collapses, one of my friends is like its the end its the end, I start to sweat because the runway is starting to crackle open so I'm like NOW or NEVER! I engage the throttle and as we take off the ground sinks beneath us creating a major downdraft which I manage to get out of. We now look from the cockpit down on the city and we see ruins, smoke and fire.

Conclude from this dream the facts that:

1. I've seen 2012.
2. I'm batshit insane.
3. I'm in love.
4. I love the 747-400.

What a shitty dream..
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Came across a folder on my comp with a bunch of dreams I wrote down. I need to start doing that again so I can remember more of them. It's interesting as the older ones are simple bullet points of the basics, but as time goes on, I was able to recall more and more details.
Side note: only my first post was retarded spam of someone else's dream, the following two were dreams that I actually had.

I was playing some sort of real-life game with a bunch of people. There was a team of 5 or so of us and we had to complete some objectives without being seen inside this building. The building was like a hotel almost. Next to the hotel was a road, so one of our team members would be a driver, and instead of us having to take the elevator, we could get dropped off on the floor of our choice since the road wound around the hotel and we could stop at any floor. On the bottom floor was a sushi restaurat. The goal here was to sweep up all the trash in the bathroom. A few floors up was some sort of office. In the game, I never went on that floor much, it was always someone else's specialty. It was some sort of FBI office or something. Then a few floors higher than that was a hotel area with a bunch of bedrooms. The goal there was to sneak past the secretary and do something in the office (I forget what). Our team was very good because we had a great plan; one person would drive, then 2 people would work the bottom floor (me and some other person) and when we finished we'd move to the top floor, meanwhile the other 2 people would work the middle floor. Since we weren't allowed to be seen, one person of the pair would watch the door or walk up and down the hallway to check for anyone coming, while the other person did the cleaning or snooping. The first round we scored a 7.8 out of 10. We did a good job, but one of the team members starting cussing everyone out. He was really angry, which pissed me off because he blew it for us, so we got into a huge argument. After the game was over, I snuck back up to the hotel floor and found a tiny little closet with a small pad for a bed. I didn't want to pay for an actual room, and I was so tired that I would be able to sleep on that little pad anyway.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12427/wut.gif
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
I had a dream that involved bf2s in a minor way. I woke up grabbed my folder(had a bunch of school work/textbooks right besides me) then wrote everything down. I'll see if I can find the folder and then post it all another time.
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

1927(h) wrote:

Dreams are only recently returning to me as I smoked cannabis for 16 years and it wipes your dreams out and you never remember them, well at least that was the case with me.
Same here tbh
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
I hate zombie ones. They always seem to make me wake up at 4am.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
I dreamed I was a power ranger and that I piloted a gundam(one of those epics one) and i was fighting like trolls and stuff
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I'm in the Del Taco parking lot sitting in my car parked in front of one of the other buildings in the area. I don't know what I was doing there. This car pulls up and parks next to me and a guy and a girl get out. I'm pretty sure it was day, but it could also have been night. There weren't many other cars in the parking lot either. Anyways the guy and girl walk up to the business they parked in front of (it's closed I think) and stand in the doorway so they're sort of out of view, but I can still see them. The guy has his back facing me, and the girl is off to the side. He unzips his pants and the girl steps in front of him. "Ohhhhh! What a playa!" I think to myself. She's about to kneel down, but then stops, and just starts using her hands. She starts jacking him off for like 5 seconds when this other guy gets out of their car and walks over to them. They all start having a little discussion, and I could tell that the guy wasn't pleased with what the girl was doing, and she looked very confused. Then the second guy reaches out and starts showing her how to do it. And then the first guy reaches into the second guy's pants and they're both standing there jerking each other off while the girl watches and observes. [I know, you're probably thinking I'm gay because of this dream, but to be completely honest they were standing at such angles that I couldn't even see anything. Darn! ] I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone else was seeing this, and while I did see a few other people in their cars, no one noticed these three people just standing by the front door of a business giving out hand jobs. I start up my car and pull out of the space and they're still doing what they're doing. I shake my head and laugh to myself and then pull into the drive-thru and then the dream's over.

I swear to god I'm not gay. These are not my fantasies. Everyone's had a gay dream before, admit it. Right? ...Right? Must not have remembered it. Yeah, that's it.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
I haven't remembered a single dream I've had in 2+ years... Does that make me weird?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Nope, not many people can or bother. Just gotta get in the habit of writing them down the moment you wake up. Once you start writing them down diligently, you start to realize just how many you have.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard