MattD
+0|6831
Im venting here.

1) Excitable -- See Enemy troops starts to bunny hop kills you after you shot him 30 times.

2) Sociable --  Does more talking then shooting takes 4 steps and dies.

3) Cross-eyed -- Cant shoot anything from 5 feet with noob-tube

4) Timid -- Spams "Requestion UAV Overflight" repeatedly until commander gives in

5) Indifferent -- Empty Checkpoint goes to next CP full of troops takes 3 steps dies..

6) Clever -- Plays claymore in bushes knows everyone will run over it.
7) Worried -- Runs out of ammo takes big jump to ammo bag and dies because chute doesnt open.

8) Absent-Minded -- Runs in front of 50 ton tank going at 40KPH.
                                       Drives over mine marked with big Red Skull
                                       WAlks into Claymore marked with big Red Skull

9) Childish -- Calls everyone a hacker because they killed him, every other word is F*CK

10) Sneaky --Spec-Ops who sneaks behind enemy lines to blow up UAV only to be killed by commander.

11) Desperate -- Surround, no back up, drops C4 and Blows it, takes out as many as he can.

12) Tough --Kills 5 guys gets hit 20 times then gets healed  only to die from splash damage from a nade 10 meters away.

13) Efficient -- Nade spams known everyone has to walk that way runs out of nades picks up Assualt Kit Uses M203, Runs out of 203s picks up next best kit and repeat.

14) Disgruntled -- Team Members walked in front of tank, Line of Fire, crashed in to him causing TK, Gets kicked due to Team Killing

15) Conceited -- Takes Rank like hes acutally in the army and thinks hes the best player in the server only has 20 points at round end.

I think everyone here has seen and done the above lol i noticed them all today so i took the time to type this up
thinner44
+1|6819
... err, none of the above. However, in the very early days I was a type that, 'ooh' skirmish, lemme run into the middle of it... died within seconds. Now I'm more of a 'ooh' skirmish, lemme stand back a second or two to see if there are any rich pickings. No point in dying over and over again.

Number 15, sit up straight when you're typing to an officer
spage
Get Claymores, Here!
+7|6783
10) Sneaky --Spec-Ops who sneaks behind enemy lines to blow up UAV only to be killed by commander.

no its more like this Sneaky --Sniper who crawls halfaway across the map, and i mean the big ones like fushe and dragon valley, kills a handfull of ppl along the way, gets to the enemys main base finds that super sweet sniper perch then gets tkd by a gunship/jet.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6795

Im disgruntled half the time
idiots running infront of my car/apc/tank ALL THE TIME.
LOOK BOTH WAYS IDIOTS
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6783|NRW,Germany
32 - a nice mixture of 5, 12 and 15 ^^
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
Well my stats show I'm Cross-Eyed, can't shoot a building 5 feet in front of me, but hey, the game is so damn fun!!
Rotter
+0|6775|United States
I'm more of an 11 and 4. I have to admit I do both quite a bit.
I'm also a bit of a thirteen, though.

Last edited by Rotter (2005-10-20 13:24:48)

imdead
Death StatPadder
This still makes me laugh, and I wonder what people are nowadays... Now I am numbers 3 (still) and 11 mostly.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6702|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
10 for me. Except I do it as Spec Ops and Sniper
bdeemnddrrruu
Banned
+1|6570
12, 8, and 2 when I am having a bad game.
Talking a lot usually causes a couple people to talk back, which means they're not moving and are a nice target. It also gives you something to do when you're sniping, too lazy to move, and nobody is spawning at the CP you're camping.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6734|Twente, The Netherlands
I'm a 7, 10, 11 and rarely 13.
Replace the ammo bag with a medic bag I need. Medics don't seem to drop much medic bags, so you'll have to walk through half of the map to get healed.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6571|Here.
masculata
+24|6686|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Premature detonator and Inaccurate Guy almost made me pee myself. Can’t hardly wait for the next installment.
imdead
Death StatPadder

masculata wrote:

Premature detonator and Inaccurate Guy almost made me pee myself. Can’t hardly wait for the next installment.
No kidding! that was pretty funny!
Deadlift
+9|6690
The Anti N00b rocket.... XDDDDDDDD
That was a calssic video, now I have to find an excuse why I loled in the office >_<

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard