Dont_Shoot
Capitus
+2|5938|Never Prone
Despite all the negative talk im hearing from some people, the game is getting played alot. Ive got some issues with it, but all in all its playing out really well. Until the next title im ill be playing a fair amount of BC2.

Ive seen a few sites that have sprung up offering stats, but nothing as detailed as what we had for BF2. Maby the information just inst there im not sure to be honest. But im wondering if we will can ever expect to see a BF2s BC2 stats listing, and if it will offer the amount of detail this site has offerd befor?
thepilot91
+64|6234|Ă…land!
I wouldn't want one , I want a stats site first when a bf2 alike version comes out (PLEASE GIMME A GOOD BF3) that has bigger maps bigger servers , more vehicles , all in all BIGGER like bf2 , and has potential for a long lifetime full with suprises
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6689
BFBCS.com < has the most comprehensive stats I have seen. But the site is extremely saturated and you might not get an update.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

thepilot91 wrote:

I wouldn't want one , I want a stats site first when a bf2 alike version comes out (PLEASE GIMME A GOOD BF3) that has bigger maps bigger servers , more vehicles , all in all BIGGER like bf2 , and has potential for a long lifetime full with suprises
You're an idiot if you expect BF3 to be a BF2 clone. Get outside of your comfort zone and stop bitching in every thread.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America

JohnG@lt wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

You're an idiot if you expect BF3 to be a BF2 clone. Get outside of your comfort zone and stop bitching in every thread.
Yes! Pilot we all know you're a terrible tubing player. with no skills that bitches and whines in every BC2 thread, etc, etc. Go away kthxbi
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard