robot-terrific
+3|6176
hi all,
i'm wanting to update my bf2 profile accros ea, gamespy etc... but im not sure of the whole process...

iis ea and gamespy the place to do this? I can't seem to fiund the rght starting point...
thepilot91
+64|6206|Ă…land!

robot-terrific wrote:

hi all,
i'm wanting to update my bf2 profile accros ea, gamespy etc... but im not sure of the whole process...

iis ea and gamespy the place to do this? I can't seem to fiund the rght starting point...
umm, your stats will be updated automatically there's nothing you can do about it , but wait.
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Not sure what you mean. Your profile to log onto gamespy? Are you trying to change the password or something?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

Gamespy ID is dead.

You couldn't change anything but a password, and then you needed the email you signed up with.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
robot-terrific
+3|6176
i manage a domain so ive been creating mails as i go along...
problem is i changed the mail at igm and ea some time ago and now when i log in it retrieves the account BUT instead of my nic another name comes thru i previously created... AND the nic i need is displayed in the "Compare" box from the stats page... really wierd...
then my disc scratched and it's taken some time to get another... so i played the demo... now i can loginto two of my nics but the second is devoid of points...

i guess im trying to back step it all now..
is ea game and igm the only componets required to maintain ones game login?...

many thanks for replys
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
You're gonna need a copy of the Tesla guide to fix it, should get them for $35, I have one when I had similar problem. I said to myself, how do I get out, and I said "Do a research"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard