Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
the guy cant even fucking type, it's a 12 year old, and he just changed some local-DNS files so that it 'appears' as though the URL is one from the KKK forums. it's not. also- guestbook as 'pruf'? he posted the comment and simply filled the name in as 'KKK Admin'. how dumb can you be to fall for this? are you a klans-man or something?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Breez
+937|6602|Derby, England

Uzique wrote:

the guy cant even fucking type, it's a 12 year old, and he just changed some local-DNS files so that it 'appears' as though the URL is one from the KKK forums. it's not. also- guestbook as 'pruf'? he posted the comment and simply filled the name in as 'KKK Admin'. how dumb can you be to fall for this? are you a klans-man or something?
nope friend of a guy who hacked it

Thats not how he hacked it... as I was there when he was doing it and he has screen shots posted in admin panel, when he was in it as for i.p it's 1 of the victims he used rat on if you dont know what rat is it's ( Remote Administration Tool ) so he can conect to any of his victims and use that i.p to hack it

I think thats very smart not to mention if u go on the website he hacked they removed forums links are not there for it
Chou
+737|6761
Boris
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
so what?
Breez
+937|6602|Derby, England

Chou wrote:

Boris
Yeap Thats me
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5133
Sounds like a cool story, bro.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Sounds like a cool story, bro.
you're gonna get slaped
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Chou wrote:

Boris
Chou
Chou
+737|6761

jsnipy wrote:

Chou wrote:

Boris
Chou
jsnipy
mikkel
+383|6571
Please stop hacking the forums.

https://shinn.me/pictures/perm/bf2shacked.png
Wreckognize
+294|6455

Breez wrote:

Uzique wrote:

nope friend of a guy who hacked it

Thats not how he hacked it... as I was there when he was doing it and he has screen shots posted in admin panel, when he was in it as for i.p it's 1 of the victims he used rat on if you dont know what rat is it's ( Remote Administration Tool ) so he can conect to any of his victims and use that i.p to hack it

I think thats very smart not to mention if u go on the website he hacked they removed forums links are not there for it
So you have another friend named breez?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
...and this guy is a mod. awesome job staff!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I don't think we should be promoting hacking even if it is the KKK website.  Sorry Breez

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard