Bernadictus
+1,055|6726

chuyskywalker wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

So the site seriously has 97883 deleted posts?
Yes, you can thank the mods for that. I was blown away by that figure myself too.
Blame it on OrangeHound... He's king of delete.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6732|Backward Ass Kansas
Been a couple years since i posted but still read lots - had to reset password to say Congrats - If I recall correctly didn't this start out as a hobby for you and kinda turn into a kick ass job?  Either way - Congrats - lots of work + passion = Win
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6832|Bryan/College Station, TX
Wow 3 million posts. I've been here too long. Just posting to check with my avatar still works. I'm a ghost. 
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5152

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Pretty incredible

Congrats on a such a successful site
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6695
It's visually appealing without being obnoxious and it's easy to navigate and use.  Good Job.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6301

Looks like we finally passed 3M non-deleted posts 70 posts ago
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6726|Oxferd Ohire
yes. now who made the 3 millionth nondeleted post
looks like sonder did 

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-05-19 19:57:36)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6760|PNW

RTHKI wrote:

yes. now who made the 3 millionth nondeleted post
looks like sonder did 
Not sure about that, but it was at least over 9000.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6832|Bryan/College Station, TX
5 years, 9 months ago I registered on this forum,  1 year and 1 month ago was the last time I posted and I posted in this thread.

The resurgence of BF3 has brought me back to this internet ancient gaming community to check out how different it is.

I wonder what the post count is now? I also wonder if I remember anyone who is here still on this forum.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard