Poll

What is your favorite Rush Map?

Total: 0
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6724|Germany

Simple question. Any feedback about what maps you like besides your favorite and which you hate is also welcome.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6684|"The Empire"
Voted Arica as second stage is great for RPG and GL's. I want to see Panama canal now map pack is released though.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6656|The darkside of Denver
Isla Innocentes, the first two mcom spots are awesome.. i kinda wish the hole thing was island hopping.
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5167|Between your mama's legs.
VAlparaiso for sure...then Isla Inocentes then Nelson Bay, then Arica.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England
Valparaiso. The two jungle maps are by far my favorites.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
thepilot91
+64|6232|Åland!
Arica for now : 500 points marksman scores
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6485|Gogledd Cymru

Valparaiso, great map. Arica Harbour is also very good, don't like the snowy maps though, the "snow storms" piss me off so much, same with Atacama desert.
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5167|Between your mama's legs.

The Sheriff wrote:

Valparaiso, great map. Arica Harbour is also very good, don't like the snowy maps though, the "snow storms" piss me off so much, same with Atacama desert.
Yea i hate the snowy port level. But Nelson Bay is really good. Not all windy and having shit blown around every which a way. Fun map for recon to, just bust around a corner with a shotty and boom.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

Arica Harbor.  Vehicle and sniping fun.  Most of the action is about killing.  And the stages are fairly balanced for both attacker and defender.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
Islas Innocentes.

Oh course I always view things from a more "Realistic" point of view, like how you could really use all the assets in a military fashion. So my techniques on all maps are a little "fail" since you can just gay run n gun.

I like to imagine huge battles fought more realistically.

Like say the two gun boats circling with the 40 mike mike and .50s just wasting the little island, and a blackhawk circling above for cover fire, as guys parachute out of the second blackhawk.

Rushers in the speedoos or 2nd black hawk bailing out and getting the mcoms, as 2 snipers overhead cover from mcom defusers.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
androoz
Banned
+137|5209|United States

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Islas Innocentes.

Oh course I always view things from a more "Realistic" point of view, like how you could really use all the assets in a military fashion. So my techniques on all maps are a little "fail" since you can just gay run n gun.

I like to imagine huge battles fought more realistically.

Like say the two gun boats circling with the 40 mike mike and .50s just wasting the little island, and a blackhawk circling above for cover fire, as guys parachute out of the second blackhawk.

Rushers in the speedoos or 2nd black hawk bailing out and getting the mcoms, as 2 snipers overhead cover from mcom defusers.
meh doesnt really matter if its realistic, its a video game which is supposed to be fun.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
"Fun" is relative

So console tards would take a more "Fun" approach while I'd still be trying to play BC2 as ArmA 3.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

Valparaiso.

Arica Harbor is a close second.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5995|Vortex Ring State
Port Valdez cause I already know the entire map from the Beta.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard