Benzin
+576|6000

aerodynamic wrote:

Is that the Italia?
Its out already?
Apparently. The car there was registered and had a Vienna license plate and everything. They didn't have a plate on the front of the car, however, so I am wondering if Ferrari was able to get an exemption because of all the aerodynamic work on the front of the car. There really is no room for a front plate unless you get one of those smaller, adhesive-looking plates...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Nice!

CapnNismo wrote:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/CapnNismo/DSC03108.jpg
For a second there, I thought you stole my car. Looks virtually identical to the MR2 (MKII).
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
The 458 is a beautiful. The car's lines are modern, but not unbalanced... you guys need to take a second look at cars.
baggs
+732|6206
I'm suprised someone would take it up the arse for a drive in a Ferrari.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
I know i would
Benzin
+576|6000

baggs wrote:

I'm suprised someone would take it up the arse for a drive in a Ferrari.
The F355 is my second dream car. With a generous application of lube, I'd do just about anything for it. If it was an F1 transmission-equipped model, I probably would be having a go in it myself.
baggs
+732|6206
I've driven two 355F1's, a 360, a few Bentleys, a couple of Astons, many TVR's. Nearly had a go in a GT3RS, i was gutted about that one, my favourite car. Oh and a 911 turbo cabrio that once belonged to the Sultan of Brunei

Most astonishing drive ever tho was an EVO6, i was shaking, could barely keep my leg still on the clutch. One of my earliest experiences of a super fast car just happened to be an EVO6

Last edited by baggs (2010-03-27 05:50:08)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

baggs wrote:

I've driven two 355F1's, a 360, a few Bentleys, a couple of Astons, many TVR's. Nearly had a go in a GT3RS, i was gutted about that one, my favourite car. Oh and a 911 turbo cabrio that once belonged to the Sultan of Brunei

Most astonishing drive ever tho was an EVO6, i was shaking, could barely keep my leg still on the clutch. One of my earliest experiences of a super fast car just happened to be an EVO6
and how did you get to drive these
15 more years! 15 more years!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Mitch wrote:

on the wrong side of the road, i suspect - bloody Englishman!
baggs
+732|6206

burnzz wrote:

Mitch wrote:

on the wrong side of the road, i suspect - bloody Englishman!
I must agree with you there fine Sir, we do in fact drive on the wrong side.

In answer to your question young Mitchell, they were customer's cars.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Always thought the 355 was one of the best Ferrari ever made.  Sweet ride.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
Two Beautiful People in a Mercedes...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

Uzique wrote:

wait a minute, is that from some poem... that I did during the GCSE days
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Mekstizzle wrote:

Uzique wrote:

wait a minute, is that from some poem... that I did during the GCSE days
Apparently so

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Scaven … A_Mercedes
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

CapnNismo wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Is that the Italia?
Its out already?
Apparently. The car there was registered and had a Vienna license plate and everything. They didn't have a plate on the front of the car, however, so I am wondering if Ferrari was able to get an exemption because of all the aerodynamic work on the front of the car. There really is no room for a front plate unless you get one of those smaller, adhesive-looking plates...
I just read something about that, is it to do with the bodywork changing shape under speed?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

Morpheus wrote:

Ya, check out my VIN
lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6743
did you make like a circus seal?
Benzin
+576|6000

PrivateVendetta wrote:

I just read something about that, is it to do with the bodywork changing shape under speed?
I honestly don't know about the body working changing under speed. I had meant to ask the salesman why the 458 didn't have a front plate and if it had received some kind of exception (as Lotus did for the Elise/Exige in the USA). Don't know. I imagine I'll be back up there again sometime in the next few months and I'll ask then.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Raped, murdered and buried alongside one of those lovely twisty roads.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard