The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6708|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I support Cardiff City, its where my name 1927 comes from. (the year we won the English fa cup, thats right, we are Welsh). (football, UK style)

I have 20,498 kills (at time of writing).

Our ground cappacity "Ninian Park" will hold 21,000 people.  Ive almost filled those seats/terracing with kills since purchasing the game.

Thankfully I don't support one of the bigger clubs say for eg, Man Utd as they hold 70k+. 

Can anyone else show what they have filled?

Crap idea for a thread I know. Im bored at work thats all.
a fly
+105|6679|The netherlands

1927 wrote:

+1 for that

and im not a fan of anyone , anyone know how many soldiers the dutch army has? i dont think much cause i think i olmost killed them all
Kontrolfreq
+50|6639|Cambridge UK
TURKISTON HALL
Major concert hall of the republic has both winter and summer pavilions. The winter hall accommodates up to 896 people

According to Google...
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6723|UK
Hey, My cousin used to play for Cardiff, Arran Lee-Barrett? Was a goalkeeper.

Man Utd Ftw
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6658|Edinburg
Hibernian FC Easter Road stadium capacity 17,462, my kills 7,169......looks like I've a little way to go

And if theres any West End cunts around don't even think of mentioning the 2/4!!!

Last edited by BellusEndus (2006-04-26 09:59:10)

Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6694|SoCal

1927 wrote:

I support Cardiff City, its where my name 1927 comes from. (the year we won the English fa cup, thats right, we are Welsh). (football, UK style)

I have 20,498 kills (at time of writing).

Our ground cappacity "Ninian Park" will hold 21,000 people.  Ive almost filled those seats/terracing with kills since purchasing the game.

Thankfully I don't support one of the bigger clubs say for eg, Man Utd as they hold 70k+. 

Can anyone else show what they have filled?

Heh.....I can only fill a large high school football (American) stadium.

But hey, let see if anyone can fill any of these stadiums, the largest being the 107,501 seat Michigan Stadium......looks like some top 10 BF2 players can.

Last edited by Yeticus Rex (2006-04-26 10:11:26)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6782|The United Center
i've got a bit to go to fill Highbury (38500).

go go gunners!
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6855|Belgium

Anyone now a stadium for 11,200 people?

My 6,246 dead me's want to yell 'neener neener neeeeeeener' at about 4,907 victims

Cheers,
R
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6841|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Brøndby Stadium (Vilfort Park) Capacity 29000
Capt. Foley
+155|6622|Allentown, PA, USA
i got like 46k or something
my favorite is Penn State and that thing can hold like 130k i think

thats US football
MrE`158
+103|6658

ThomasMorgan wrote:

i've got a bit to go to fill Highbury (38500).

go go gunners!
And in a short while, it'll be a much bigger target for Arsenal fans to aim for
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6707|Australia
Im from Melbourne, Australia.

So if we go by the Melbourne Cricket Ground(MCG) then im nowhere near the 101,000 capacity.

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-04-26 10:37:51)

KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6619|England

E7IX3R wrote:

Man Utd Ftw
Indeed!  Time for a rousing chorus of:
"If you want to go to heaven when you die;
you must keep the Red Flag flying high;
Get yourself a red bonnet;
and put 'F*** the Scousers' on it;
If you want to go to heaven when you die"

As for what I could fill with my kills, errr maybe my sock drawer!
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
1927(h)

E7IX3R wrote:

Hey, My cousin used to play for Cardiff, Arran Lee-Barrett? Was a goalkeeper.

Man Utd Ftw
Yeah I know of him. We both come from a small town called Barry I think ?? He didnt get much of a look in with us when he was with us as there was 2 ahead of him.
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6682|Austin, TX

Capt. Foley wrote:

i got like 46k or something
my favorite is Penn State and that thing can hold like 130k i think

thats US football
As stated above, Michigan has the biggest at 107k but Penn State and Ohio State are close behind.

If Texas excloses their South endzone and builds up their North endzone, their capacity could very well top 120k.
1927(h)
E7IX3R - Im sure Old Trafford just upsized to 72k hasnt it? Only other rival here is the Millenium Stadium n we've already filled that with almost dead people for Wales games. No atmosphere at all.

Bellus, - What size ground has Gretna got? St mirren? They come close at all?

Thomas Morgan - You better be quick cos (recent CL finalists!!!) Arsenal move to "The Emirates" stadium in a few months or so as mentioned by MR E.

Those americans stadia sound impressive I havent seen them but I love CRICKET and know about the MGC, Wacca, Scg and .....the ashes. lol I 'd go as far as changing my name to Richie (beanud ) or maybe even Merv'.

And as for burning scousers you'd probably try even harder if you saw what they did to the "bogs" of Old Trafford last weekend. (vs west ham fa cup)
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6659|Birmingham, UK
WBA, mate! We're going down, and we know we are! Anyway, haven't killed enough to fill that, but I am working on it.
1927(h)
I guess we'll be seeing you next year then m8, hard lines, unfortuntaly for us both we have to face Earnie now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard