Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

Burwhale wrote:

Hope his replacement is reasonable. Looks like the Gamers stalking him had the desired effect.
It wasn't that.

He pushed for a law that would censor bloggers critical of the government. Suffice to say that didn't meet a positive response.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

KuSTaV wrote:

Spark wrote:

i don't really care about the r18 rating, i'm just happy such an incompetent myopic fool will no longer be making important decisions.
Agreed.
Tis a matter of principle.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Didn't really care about this election, am glad I don't have to look at a premier with two lazy eyes though.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spark
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/ … -qvsu.html

could i ask the americans why our politicians seem infinitely more pragmatic than yours?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

It's a possibility that the Greens will have big wins in NSW.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6232|Brisneyland
Funny, Everyone seems to quite like Christine Keneally, but are reluctant to vote for Labor again. Greens probably are the best option.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
She is cute, better eye-candy than the average no-neck fat bloke.
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6232|Brisneyland

Dilbert_X wrote:

She is a hottie indeed. Still may not be enough to save labor there . Which is fair enough as by most accounts they have done a pretty crap job.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Burwhale wrote:

Funny, Everyone seems to quite like Christine Keneally, but are reluctant to vote for Labor again. Greens probably are the best option.
Tis Kristina Keneally m8.

Just so you know.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Google comes back a negative on nude pics.

Last edited by Flecco (2010-03-27 02:28:51)

BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6777

Dilbert_X wrote:

She is no Natasha Stott-Despoja
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone

Burwhale wrote:

American
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I think she's cuter than that Natasha Despot woman.
jamiecracker
+17|6757|Wollongong,Australia

Burwhale wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

She is a hottie indeed. Still may not be enough to save labor there . Which is fair enough as by most accounts they have done a pretty crap job.
she could save labour if she done some movies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilona_Staller
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney

Burwhale wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Her main problem is that she's inherited all the crap left by the former premier, and it's her job to sort through the mess. Not an ideal position for anyone to be in.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Jaekus wrote:

Burwhale wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Her main problem is that she's inherited all the crap left by the former premier, and it's her job to sort through the mess. Not an ideal position for anyone to be in.

That's how democracy usually works...?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The more I see of Malcolm Turnbull the more I think its a shame he's no still leading the libs, he seems sensible, reasonable, personable and not FOS.

Which is strange because when he was leader he seemed totally FOS, so whats the problem?
The behind the scenes policy wonks, strategists and speech-writers are right wing crazies with no link to planet earth?
Spark
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

The more I see of Malcolm Turnbull the more I think its a shame he's no still leading the libs, he seems sensible, reasonable, personable and not FOS.

Which is strange because when he was leader he seemed totally FOS, so whats the problem?
The behind the scenes policy wonks, strategists and speech-writers are right wing crazies with no link to planet earth?
He seemed FOS because he wasn't versed in politics. So Labour played him, his own party asphyxiated him and the media laughed him off. Even so he is the first - and probably last for a while - properly principled politician I've seen in some time.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So how much of it was the libs killing him so a good ole party boy could get in?
There does seem to be a hell of a lot of bickering and backstabbing.
Spark
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
a lot but the gretch debacle really did him in. if that had never happened we would have both turnbull and the cprs.

anyway. we now have a population minister.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well, we do have a population.
ruisleipa
+149|6232|teh FIN-land

Dilbert_X wrote:

glad I don't have to look at a premier with two lazy eyes though.
lol wut?
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Spark wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

He seemed FOS because he wasn't versed in politics. So Labour played him, his own party asphyxiated him and the media laughed him off. Even so he is the first - and probably last for a while - properly principled politician I've seen in some time.
Screw that.

Imma send him an email encouraging him to stand for an independent seat in the senate or something. Can't go loosing sensible MPs.
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6232|Brisneyland
I think John howard still has much influence in the party. He has admitted that he had a lot to do with getting Abbott as leader, and I am sure he had a hand in getting the party to turn against Turnbull. I cant stand abbott or Howard, but I have time for Turnbull.
Paul Keating said that Turnbull had a great deal of talent, but not much judgment ( or something like that) . That seems a fair assessment to me.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

I think had Turnbull gone into NSW state politics, he'd soon be Premier.

I don't blame him for quitting though. Had he stayed it would have been a mirror of the Costello/Howard leadership bungle.

Abbott moving the party further to the right still amazes me. Liberals aren't going to gain any support that way.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.

AussieReaper wrote:

I think had Turnbull gone into NSW state politics, he'd soon be Premier.

I don't blame him for quitting though. Had he stayed it would have been a mirror of the Costello/Howard leadership bungle.

Abbott moving the party further to the right still amazes me. Liberals aren't going to gain any support that way.
YES BUT IT WILL BRING OUT THE SILENT MAJORITY!

Oh shit. We live in Australia right...

There goes that plan.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard