Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6460|Sterling, VA
so i unlocked both the body armor and magnum bullets, at least according to my rank i should have.  the problem i run into is that they aren't useable to me.  i have the rank required for the magnum bullets.  in the gadgets and specs part of the game the body armor tells me i need to visit veteran.battlefiled.com to get that, and the bullets tell me i need a higher rank even though i have the required rank.

anyone else run into this problem?  need some help here
No/Yes
+14|5933|California, USA
Rank up some more, that's worked for me..

Now the about the garand, who knows?
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6521

are you veteran? you can only unlock certain things if your a battlefield veteran. Maybe you should've done what it said and gone to the veterans site.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England
They're mislabeled. You need to gain 2-3 more ranks before you actually unlock them.

Levels 15 and 16 I believe.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-03-15 18:12:26)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

Yup, plus 1 or 2 additional levels, even though the description pages says you have them.
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6460|Sterling, VA
cool, thanks for the replies.

and yeah, i've been to the veteran site, damm thing wonn't recognize my bf2 games at all.  i'd love to give the garand a try
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6436|The Land of Scott Walker
You're not alone, won't recognize my 1942, BF:Vietnam, or 2142.  Fortunately it did take BF2 and it's expansions.
Zukabazuka
+23|6676
Its weird I could add 2142 and BF2 to my veteran status, also included my BF heroes too.

Also expansions doesn't add to veteran status.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard