Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5123

LostFate wrote:

Although to be fair the Taliban would not even be a problem is the US hadn't bank rolled them and trained them.
We bankrolled them so that they could have a better chance of winning the fight against our common enemy the Soviets, who were killing them wholesale.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6446|England

Cybargs wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

That was a fucking school shooting =.= Did the US government sponsor it? I'm sure as shit the Taliban shot up girl schools. 900k iraqi's dead and all America's fault right? Nothing to do with the insurgents fucking blowing up schools and hiding in mosques?

Go defend the Taliban. Go defend a bunch of fucks who believe in 7th century fundamentalist backwards Islam, who stone girls for not covering themselves. Yeah they're real nice guys.
There hasn't even been 900,000 Iraqi deaths according to the WHO. During the harshest fighting of the war 03-06, only 151,000 died. That was in a time span of 3 years of which most of the the heavy killing was done since than things have improved pretty well that the number couldn't have jumped up by another 800,000 or so.
Word to the motherfucking street. Even WHO doubts 900k.

Heh I bet they included everything in the 900k including natural deaths. GG.
yeah just shrug it off GG  have a joke about it.   fuck you this is NOT a laughing matter

The thing is i bet you don't even care that those people are all dead for no reason whatever, what was your reason for invading again?  WMD's which didn't exist.   you're Government is the Terrorists.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 04:01:56)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6635|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

you fucking idiot, Over 900.000 thousands Iraqis have died how many children is that?   
and what you don't get Americans killing children look of columbine for example.
That was a fucking school shooting =.= Did the US government sponsor it? I'm sure as shit the Taliban shot up girl schools. 900k iraqi's dead and all America's fault right? Nothing to do with the insurgents fucking blowing up schools and hiding in mosques?

Go defend the Taliban. Go defend a bunch of fucks who believe in 7th century fundamentalist backwards Islam, who stone girls for not covering themselves. Yeah they're real nice guys.
I never said they were nice guys, I've bin to Iraq and I've had quite a few good friends not come back, Although to be fair the Taliban would not even be a problem is the US hadn't bank rolled them and trained them. 

And yes i would say that the 900 thousand civilians deaths were completely the coalition's fault since not of it would have happened in we did not invade.

Go defend the Taliban?  I thought we're talking about Iraq here there's no Taliban in Iraq bud.

and your right its more than 900 thousand its in the region of 1,033,000 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
That's some good cherrypicking you got going on there.
yeah just shrug it off GG  have a joke about it.   fuck you this is NOT a laughing matter , You thinki 9/11 was bad what if they had killed above a million people?
And, pray, how many of those were due to suicide bombings?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

I never said they were nice guys, I've bin to Iraq and I've had quite a few good friends not come back, Although to be fair the Taliban would not even be a problem is the US hadn't bank rolled them and trained them. 

And yes i would say that the 900 thousand civilians deaths were completely the coalition's fault since not of it would have happened in we did not invade.

Go defend the Taliban?  I thought we're talking about Iraq here there's no Taliban in Iraq bud.

and your right its more than 900 thousand its in the region of 1,033,000 million.
yeah just shrug it off GG  have a joke about it.   fuck you this is NOT a laughing matter , You thinki 9/11 was bad what if they had killed above a million people?
Not even a quarter, why do you still try and defend your governments actions when you know they we're wrong.

Hell you Americans are proud of the constitution are you not? you live by it don't you, yet you defend an illegal war that didn't go though congress therefore it was against the constitution, yet anyone who questions the US governments actions is what unpatriotic? surely it should be the other way around.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 04:09:44)

Marlo Stanfield
+122|5123

LostFate wrote:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/52259/survy.jpg
From your own link.

Reading all the links, the Lancet is highly disputed due the methodically that they used. Same with the Opinion Research business survey.
Both surveys were largely done by asking people instead of actually getting any hard evidence, like death certificates, body count records etc.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6676
Iraq body Count is the MOST ACCURATE. Look at the source. Iraq Business review? Really? I trust the WHO more.

US stopped recognizing the Taliban after 97, one year they came into power. They didn't realize they were asshole fucks till they came into power. And the Mujahadeen was a mix of Northern alliance and Taliban.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spark
+874|6635|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Are you serious?  no where near the amount due to Aerial bombardment by the US in the early days of the invasion.

Are you serious?  no where near the amount due to Aerial bombardment by the US in the early days of the invasion.
oh lol. you want to try and back that up?

because i have reasonable data that indicates that casualties were 10 000 to a good estimate, 20 000 max, in the first month of the war. Lot of people but what you are doing is dishonest and frankly despicable. what you are doing is quite pathetic, trying to justify terrorist actions because "americans/america is evil and childkillers".

EDIT: Nice try at ninjaedit, but it won't fly past me.

you live by it don't you, yet you defend an illegal war that didn't go though congress therefore it was against the constitution,
Wrong. Can't get more wrong.

yet anyone who questions the US governments actions is what unpatriotic? surely it should be the other way around.
There is a difference between questioning and criticizing the US government which is what I have done for years on a regular basis, and doing what you are doing.

Last edited by Spark (2010-03-21 04:12:22)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5123

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

The firebombings of Tokyo during World War 2 killed around 70,000-90,000I don't remember the exact number but it was in that range in one day. We used large firebombs back than to just burn everything down and kill, nowadays we spend tens of thousands of dollars per single bomb in order to guide the bomb, to make sure that it kills only soldiers instead of nearby civilians.

If the U.S. didn't care for Iraqi life and preferred to do things on the cheap, we could have easily readily firebombed Baghdad into rubble or have just ended it quickly with a small nuclear explosion. The fact that tens of thousands of Iraqis didn't die in one bombing run and we instead took several days of 'smart' bombing military only targets with expensive weaponary proves that we didn't intend to 'kill em all'.
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/52259/survy.jpg
From your own link.

Reading all the links, the Lancet is highly disputed due the methodically that they used. Same with the Opinion Research business survey.
Both surveys were largely done by asking people instead of actually getting any hard evidence, like death certificates, body count records etc.
So then the Research business survey is the true one right? with an accurate number of casualties., and the other ones are the estimates that are made up as to not lower moral in the US an get people to actually start thinking " hmm this is wrong "

Lol Death certificates? they don't even have toilet paper in Iraq theres
Spark
+874|6635|Canberra, AUS

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

The firebombings of Tokyo during World War 2 killed around 70,000-90,000I don't remember the exact number but it was in that range in one day. We used large firebombs back than to just burn everything down and kill, nowadays we spend tens of thousands of dollars per single bomb in order to guide the bomb, to make sure that it kills only soldiers instead of nearby civilians.

If the U.S. didn't care for Iraqi life and preferred to do things on the cheap, we could have easily readily firebombed Baghdad into rubble or have just ended it quickly with a small nuclear explosion. The fact that tens of thousands of Iraqis didn't die in one bombing run and we instead took several days of 'smart' bombing military only targets with expensive weaponary proves that we didn't intend to 'kill em all'.
But of course that targeted weaponary was all aimed at schools, hospitals and children

So then the Research business survey is the true one right? with an accurate number of casualties., and the other ones are the estimates that are made up as to not lower moral in the US an get people to actually start thinking " hmm this is wrong "

You are hopeless. Your view of the world is so warped it's not even funny. To the point that within 10 minutes an unimpeachable source, the WHO, has become just another propaganda source, because it wasn't as extreme as you had hoped it would be.

Last edited by Spark (2010-03-21 04:20:27)

~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6676
Go read the war powers act. Congress approved of Iraq dumbass.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5123

LostFate wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/52259/survy.jpg
From your own link.

The U.S. government doesn't have control over any of those survey groups. Hell all the groups had a motivation for boosting the numbers upward.
Iraq Family Health Survey   The study was done by the "Iraq Family Health Survey Study Group", a collaborative effort of six organizations: the Federal Ministry of Health, Baghdad; Kurdistan Ministry of Planning, Erbil; Kurdistan Ministry of Health, Erbil; Central Organization for Statistics and Information Technology, Baghdad; World Health Organization Iraq office, Amman, Jordan; World Health Organization, Geneva.

John Sloboda    John Sloboda (b. June 13, 1950) was Executive Director of the Oxford Research Group, an NGO that seeks to develop non-violent approaches to national and international security issues, from 2005-2009. He is currently Director of ORG's Recording Casualties of Armed Conflict programme. He is also one of the founders of the Iraq Body Count Project.

Associated PressThe Associated Press (AP) is an American news agency. The AP is a cooperative owned by its contributing newspapers, radio and television stations in the United States, which both contribute stories to the AP and use material written by its staff journalists. Many newspapers and broadcasters outside the United States are AP subscribers, paying a fee to use AP material without being contributing members of the cooperative.
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Spark wrote:

because i have reasonable data that indicates that casualties were 10 000 to a good estimate, 20 000 max, in the first month of the war. Lot of people but what you are doing is dishonest and frankly despicable. what you are doing is quite pathetic, trying to justify terrorist actions because "americans/america is evil and childkillers".
Was it only 10 or 20 thousand oh well then my bad mate, no worries then!

What are you trying to do a bill o Riley on me here or what?    I never defended there actions apart from defending there country, which you and i would do the same, and where did i say that Americans we're child killers, I said how many children have died due to the the invasion!

You're putting words in my mouth just like you put artificial facts into you're head - David letterman
Spark
+874|6635|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

Nice, trying to ignore the fact that you were utterly and completely wrong in your assertion that the majority of deaths came in the initial bombings.

What are you trying to do a bill o Riley on me here or what?    I never defended there actions apart from defending there country,
By blowing up marketplaces and beheading people. There are better ways to defend one's country, neither the end nor the intentions justify the means.

which you and i would do the same,
Yeah, but not like that.

and where did i say that Americans we're child killers, I said how many children have died due to the the invasion!

You're putting words in my mouth just like you put artificial facts into you're head - David letterman
Orly?

and what you don't get Americans killing children look of columbine for example.
Oops.
~ Richard Feynman
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

Nice, trying to ignore the fact that you were utterly and completely wrong in your assertion that the majority of deaths came in the initial bombings.

What are you trying to do a bill o Riley on me here or what?    I never defended there actions apart from defending there country,
By blowing up marketplaces and beheading people. There are better ways to defend one's country, neither the end nor the intentions justify the means.

which you and i would do the same,
Yeah, but not like that.

and where did i say that Americans we're child killers, I said how many children have died due to the the invasion!

Orly?

Oops.
Oh come of it, I gave one example of something THAT happened,  just to point out that anyone can do horrible things, i love the way you try and poison my words.

By blowing up marketplaces and beheading people?    what's the difference between that and The Haditha killings (also called the Haditha incident or the Haditha "massacre" 

, trying to ignore the fact that you were utterly and completely wrong

ok mate if i was wrong i was wrong, i CAN admit it,    But at the end of the day the US reason for going into AFGHANISTAN and they were told IRAQ was because of the 9/11 attacks, an attack which killed 2,966 which is a horrible figure RIP . 

At least 869,720 people have
been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq
since the U.S. and coalition attacks, based on ""Lowest"  credible estimates.

Most recent update: February 16, 2010.

About "290" times as many people have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq than in the ghastly attacks of September 11, 2001.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 04:44:25)

Marlo Stanfield
+122|5123

LostFate wrote:

At least 869,720 people have
been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq
since the U.S. and coalition attacks, based on ""Lowest"  credible estimates.
I already explained in another post how the other surveys were inaccurate and unreliable while the groups giving a lower death count each benefit if the count was higher. Why are you ignoring this and still going with the 900,000 number?
Spark
+874|6635|Canberra, AUS
what's the difference between that and The Haditha killings (also called the Haditha incident or the Haditha "massacre"
That our society does not accept that this is part of our moral fabric. However they see suicide bombing as a perfectly legitimate part of their "moral" fabric.
~ Richard Feynman
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5123

Spark wrote:

what's the difference between that and The Haditha killings (also called the Haditha incident or the Haditha "massacre"
That our society does not accept that this is part of our moral fabric. However they see suicide bombing as a perfectly legitimate part of their "moral" fabric.
We also charged all the soldiers in that incident. Seems like we're the REAL terrorist here alright.
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Spark wrote:

24 Iraqi men, women and children were killed by a group of United States Marines on November 19, 2005 in Haditha, a city in the western Iraq province of Al Anbar. At least 15 of those killed were noncombatant civilians. It has been alleged that the killings were retribution for the attack on a convoy of Marines with an improvised explosive device that killed Lance Corporal Miguel Terrazas.[1]

Oh yeah because they really had there moral compass pointing north.
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Spark wrote:

We also charged all the soldiers in that incident. Seems like we're the REAL terrorist here alright.
Erm...

As of June 17, 2008, six defendants had their cases dropped and one was found not guilty. The exception is SSgt. Wuterich, whose trial date has been postponed.[12] At least three officers have been officially reprimanded for failing to properly initially report and investigate the killings.[13]
Spark
+874|6635|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

24 Iraqi men, women and children were killed by a group of United States Marines on November 19, 2005 in Haditha, a city in the western Iraq province of Al Anbar. At least 15 of those killed were noncombatant civilians. It has been alleged that the killings were retribution for the attack on a convoy of Marines with an improvised explosive device that killed Lance Corporal Miguel Terrazas.[1]

Yes because said perpetrators represent our society.

You're not about to suggest that the average American sees no problem with going on a killing spree, are you...
~ Richard Feynman
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5123

LostFate wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Spark wrote:

Erm...

As of June 17, 2008, six defendants had their cases dropped and one was found not guilty. The exception is SSgt. Wuterich, whose trial date has been postponed.[12] At least three officers have been officially reprimanded for failing to properly initially report and investigate the killings.[13]
Um one was found guilty and the other is awaiting trail. The others were mostly 'just following orders', you know the same defense that was claimed by the gentleman in your sig.
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

You're not about to suggest that the average American sees no problem with going on a killing spree, are you...
No. I don't want to end up in guantanamo bay thank you.

No, I'm not but you seem to be willing to suggest that the Average Muslim is more than up for it.
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Erm...

Um one was found guilty and the other is awaiting trail. The others were mostly 'just following orders', you know the same defense that was claimed by the gentleman in your sig.
What kind of fucking excuse is that? that's something a child would say if I told you to jump off a cliff would you do it ?
Spark
+874|6635|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

No. I don't want to end up in guantanamo bay thank you.

No, I'm not but you seem to be willing to suggest that the Average Muslim is more than up for it.
You haven't been here long have you? My views on the separation of the average Muslim from the nutjobs who carry out these attacks are well, well documented. Unless you are saying that the terrorists are just average muslims?
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard