whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5250
if you didnt poke your nose in people private information all this would of been avoided
Wreckognize
+294|6485

-Sh1fty- wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I'd kinda forgotten about this thread, so when I saw the title I assumed it must be about his penis being sub-standard.
Sorry I don't have such a massive cock as you.

Anyway, I haven't seen my dad in a week or so, I'll speak to him whenever I see him next, which might be a while.
So your dad is away from your family for extended periods of time?  The plot thickens.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

maybe its another man

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Fredcat/Cats%2003/Cat-CatLookingShockedShockCatIsShoc.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
Incidentally, I got an AMBER alert two nights ago.....missing person. So where did you dad go?
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Look if we're not talking about penis then I'll just close this right now.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Hell Jord, we have extra rooms!

Oh and my Father was interested in knowing where and how much he could sell those guns for.

I asked him if he had any old things like the STG 44 and stuff.

He has (sorry offtopic):

Gewehr 43
STG 44
Several different model Kar 98s
Sten
M3 Grease gun

any some more I cba to remember.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
May I have the stg44?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5871|00770

War Man wrote:

May I have the stg44?
no.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
baggs
+732|6204

War Man wrote:

May I have the stg44?
only thing you can have is AIDS.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
When my grandfather was in the RAF they gave him a Sten. He said he never shot it once but it still managed to clip his thumbnail off.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
tell us youve done it
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6527|Belgium

You have to do something, because of your mother.
There is no need to say you were snooping through his cellphone, just ask him to be honest and what's the deal between him and the "whore" (insert real name there). And if it is what you think it is, that he should stop it and confess it to your mother.

If you don't do anything, there will be a point where you cannot look your mum or dad in the eyes anymore.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

I wouldn't want to see you go through a nasty divorce Shifty.

Something like that can really badly affect the children caught up in the middle.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5163
Don't tell your mom unless you want her to start sleeping with the local black guy after she divorces your dad.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Two days ago there was an incident.

She picked the "Divorce" route. Fuck me, I never thought this kind of shit could happen to this family.

Edit...no actually I won't withhold my rage

FUCK FUCKF UCKFHSAIOPüFHJOPSA IFOPSADHF OPSJAKD FUUUUUUUUCUASPFDOUH POUDHAFü IHSDAGüOIAHFPüOAEHSDFüOHASDüFIOSA FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Damn It I think I need some alcohol...and I don't drink,

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-04-19 12:11:30)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

hope things work out . . .
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well they fucking won't

You want a short version?

I love BOTH my parents

But guess what? One is going to America the other is staying in Cheeseland. My education is here, my career (USMC) is there. My friends are here and there, except I've made some amazing friends here, including a girl I'm starting to really like, fuck that, love, yes I said it.

Fucking shit, no fucking way
fuck fuckaSOPFH SAIFHJ èspfdj pèsefdj
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

jesus brad - the first time i say something nice to you, you shit on me.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
you don't love that girl

I promise
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
shifty, finish your education in switz, and then move to america for USMC. You're going to be an adult soon, you have to be making your own choices. sure you may like the girl now, but will you in a year or two? just focus on your education and your career, you'll find the special someone when the time is right.
good luck mate
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

shifty, finish your education in switz, and then move to america for USMC. You're going to be an adult soon, you have to be making your own choices. sure you may like the girl now, but will you in a year or two? just focus on your education and your career, you'll find the special someone when the time is right.
good luck mate
lost all ur street credz right thar bro.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

burnzz wrote:

jesus brad - the first time i say something nice to you, you shit on me.
So you "Shit" on me all the time and then expect me to forgive you the first time you're nice to me?

Look sorry ok? I'm just really fucking...I donno...mad or something, confused right now.

And shit I mean, I have a damn test on "Law" tomorrow, and I havent's tuedied damn
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

eh, don't worry about it - this time won't be easy for you, but like the saying goes "Time wounds all heels".

i'm sorry - "Time heals all wounds". yeah, that's it . . .
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I'm really confused and everything is going so damn fast.

My education is here, but so is the asshole. I also could get an education in the U.S. and my PC education is good enough to work for a good friend of mine for 10$/h for 10h days.

I just, don't know what to do anymore...thank God I can hide behind my PC screen while my freaking mom and sisters are making plans n shit, talking like it's nothing. Fuck
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6300
dat sucks if true

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard