Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4596|Ventura, California
Source - Foxnews

Taliban commanders have revealed that hundreds of insurgents have been trained in Iran to kill NATO forces in Afghanistan.

The commanders said they had learned to mount complex ambushes and lay improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Well screw that!

Iran is so fucked up, I would so not be surprised if Iran gets invaded one of these days.

What do you guys think can be done?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4286
Nothing new.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5276|what

The accounts of two commanders, in interviews with The Sunday Times, are the first descriptions of training of the Taliban in Iran.
Conclusive proof. Taliban commanders wouldn't have anything to gain should the US invade Iran, so wouldn't lie at all.

Oh, wait. Yes they would. It would mean the US is in Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4286

AussieReaper wrote:

The accounts of two commanders, in interviews with The Sunday Times, are the first descriptions of training of the Taliban in Iran.
Conclusive proof. Taliban commanders wouldn't have anything to gain should the US invade Iran, so wouldn't lie at all.

Oh, wait. Yes they would. It would mean the US is in Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265244,00.html
From 2007 stating Iran was training insurgents. I can look back and find articles from 05 at least.

Iran training insurgents to kill Americans. THIS IS SOOO FUCKING NEW GUIZ.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5652|Global Command
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5276|what

ATG wrote:

inb4foxnewssux
I take it you missed the point in the Fox article where it specifically mentions "The accounts of two commanders, in interviews with The Sunday Times..."
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4596|Ventura, California
I know it's not new but I thought we could maybe talk about what this might entail.

Instead of being bitches.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5608|England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Source - Foxnews

Taliban commanders have revealed that hundreds of insurgents have been trained in Iran to kill NATO forces in Afghanistan.

The commanders said they had learned to mount complex ambushes and lay improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Well screw that!

Iran is so fucked up, I would so not be surprised if Iran gets invaded one of these days.

What do you guys think can be done?
First of all what kind of a source is FOX news? 


Just bullshit to invade Iran, like when Iran said they wanted to wipe Israel of the map, oh wait no they didn't say that......
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4286

LostFate wrote:

First of all what kind of a source is FOX news?

AussieReaper wrote:

I take it you missed the point in the Fox article where it specifically mentions "The accounts of two commanders, in interviews with The Sunday Times..."
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5608|England

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

First of all what kind of a source is FOX news?

AussieReaper wrote:

I take it you missed the point in the Fox article where it specifically mentions "The accounts of two commanders, in interviews with The Sunday Times..."
Just bullshit to invade Iran, like when Iran said they wanted to wipe Israel of the map, oh wait no they didn't say that......
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4286

LostFate wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

First of all what kind of a source is FOX news?

AussieReaper wrote:

I take it you missed the point in the Fox article where it specifically mentions "The accounts of two commanders, in interviews with The Sunday Times..."
Just bullshit to invade Iran, like when Iran said they wanted to wipe Israel of the map, oh wait no they didn't say that......

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Iran training insurgents to kill Americans. THIS IS SOOO FUCKING NEW GUIZ.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5839
Trained in Iran doesn't necessarily mean trained BY Iran. You know OBL was pissed that Amedinajad said Jews did 911.

But I wouldn't be surprised that Iran would do shit like this, after all they did supply Hezzbolla and Hamas and insurgents in iraq.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5608|England
Well if you ask me you should sort out your own country before going and invading someone else's, so what if Iran have nukes?


Fucking US has nukes and and as we know they are willing to use them,  if there is a threat to world security its America hands down.
Well the government at present, and in my own country who follows you round like a sheep dog.
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4286
Actually the overwhelming military and economic power of the U.S. is a benefit to the entire world, economically. It provides stability, which is great for business.

If anything you guys should be thankful we are where we are. The biggest threat to world security is the U.S. not being able to the biggest threat to any other part of the world.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5839

LostFate wrote:

Well if you ask me you should sort out your own country before going and invading someone else's, so what if Iran have nukes?


Fucking US has nukes and and as we know they are willing to use them,  if there is a threat to world security its America hands down.
Well the government at present, and in my own country who follows you round like a sheep dog.
But has the US used it on anyone (Besides WW2, come on that was a big fucking war).

You should read on Pax Americana, where America superpower brought peace, because NOBODY wants to fuck with America.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5608|England
If anything you guys should be thankful we are where we are. The biggest threat to world security is the U.S. not being able to the biggest threat to any other part of the world.
Are you on Smack?


That's how stunned Most Americans are , i mean 80 % of Americans thought that it was Saddam Hussain who was responsible for 9/11 and that's why they supported the invasion of IRAQ.


The American Propaganda machine has made you believe that you're the good guys, i mean if Russia invaded the US because they are a threat to world security, i can F*CKING bet you would be out there defending your country and killing the enemy and back in Russia you would be called terrorist just like the Taliban.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|5798|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

If anything you guys should be thankful we are where we are. The biggest threat to world security is the U.S. not being able to the biggest threat to any other part of the world.
Are you on Smack?


That's how stunned Most Americans are , i mean 80 % of Americans thought that it was Saddam Hussain who was responsible for 9/11 and that's why they supported the invasion of IRAQ.


The American Propaganda machine has made you believe that you're the good guys, i mean if Russia invaded the US because they are a threat to world security, i can F*CKING bet you would be out there defending your country and killing the enemy and back in Russia you would be called terrorist just like the Taliban.
Is your name rammunition? This is exactly the same "americans are evil brainwashed idiots!" bullshit he sprouted.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5608|England

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

If anything you guys should be thankful we are where we are. The biggest threat to world security is the U.S. not being able to the biggest threat to any other part of the world.
Are you on Smack?


That's how stunned Most Americans are , i mean 80 % of Americans thought that it was Saddam Hussain who was responsible for 9/11 and that's why they supported the invasion of IRAQ.


The American Propaganda machine has made you believe that you're the good guys, i mean if Russia invaded the US because they are a threat to world security, i can F*CKING bet you would be out there defending your country and killing the enemy and back in Russia you would be called terrorist just like the Taliban.
Is your name rammunition? This is exactly the same "americans are evil brainwashed idiots!" bullshit he sprouted.
Obviously not everyone, but you hit it on the head for the most part.
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4286

LostFate wrote:

If anything you guys should be thankful we are where we are. The biggest threat to world security is the U.S. not being able to the biggest threat to any other part of the world.
Are you on Smack?


That's how stunned Most Americans are , i mean 80 % of Americans thought that it was Saddam Hussain who was responsible for 9/11 and that's why they supported the invasion of IRAQ.


The American Propaganda machine has made you believe that you're the good guys, i mean if Russia invaded the US because they are a threat to world security, i can F*CKING bet you would be out there defending your country and killing the enemy and back in Russia you would be called terrorist just like the Taliban.
That's really nice, relativity is an awesome subject and all but that really has nothing to do with the point I made.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5839

LostFate wrote:

If anything you guys should be thankful we are where we are. The biggest threat to world security is the U.S. not being able to the biggest threat to any other part of the world.
Are you on Smack?


That's how stunned Most Americans are , i mean 80 % of Americans thought that it was Saddam Hussain who was responsible for 9/11 and that's why they supported the invasion of IRAQ.


The American Propaganda machine has made you believe that you're the good guys, i mean if Russia invaded the US because they are a threat to world security, i can F*CKING bet you would be out there defending your country and killing the enemy and back in Russia you would be called terrorist just like the Taliban.
You see any Americans blow up fucking schools?

If you just defended the taliban, good fucking job.

Last edited by Cybargs (2010-03-21 03:30:44)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5608|England

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

If anything you guys should be thankful we are where we are. The biggest threat to world security is the U.S. not being able to the biggest threat to any other part of the world.
Are you on Smack?


That's how stunned Most Americans are , i mean 80 % of Americans thought that it was Saddam Hussain who was responsible for 9/11 and that's why they supported the invasion of IRAQ.


The American Propaganda machine has made you believe that you're the good guys, i mean if Russia invaded the US because they are a threat to world security, i can F*CKING bet you would be out there defending your country and killing the enemy and back in Russia you would be called terrorist just like the Taliban.
You see any Americans blow up fucking schools?

If you just defended the taliban, good fucking job.
you fucking idiot, Over 900.000 thousands Iraqis have died how many children is that?   
and what you don't get Americans killing children look of columbine for example.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5839

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:


Are you on Smack?


That's how stunned Most Americans are , i mean 80 % of Americans thought that it was Saddam Hussain who was responsible for 9/11 and that's why they supported the invasion of IRAQ.


The American Propaganda machine has made you believe that you're the good guys, i mean if Russia invaded the US because they are a threat to world security, i can F*CKING bet you would be out there defending your country and killing the enemy and back in Russia you would be called terrorist just like the Taliban.
You see any Americans blow up fucking schools?

If you just defended the taliban, good fucking job.
you fucking idiot, Over 900.000 thousands Iraqis have died how many children is that?   
and what you don't get Americans killing children look of columbine for example.
That was a fucking school shooting =.= Did the US government sponsor it? I'm sure as shit the Taliban shot up girl schools. 900k iraqi's dead and all America's fault right? Nothing to do with the insurgents fucking blowing up schools and hiding in mosques?

Go defend the Taliban. Go defend a bunch of fucks who believe in 7th century fundamentalist backwards Islam, who stone girls for not covering themselves. Yeah they're real nice guys.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4286

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

You see any Americans blow up fucking schools?

If you just defended the taliban, good fucking job.
you fucking idiot, Over 900.000 thousands Iraqis have died how many children is that?   
and what you don't get Americans killing children look of columbine for example.
That was a fucking school shooting =.= Did the US government sponsor it? I'm sure as shit the Taliban shot up girl schools. 900k iraqi's dead and all America's fault right? Nothing to do with the insurgents fucking blowing up schools and hiding in mosques?

Go defend the Taliban. Go defend a bunch of fucks who believe in 7th century fundamentalist backwards Islam, who stone girls for not covering themselves. Yeah they're real nice guys.
There hasn't even been 900,000 Iraqi deaths according to the WHO. During the harshest fighting of the war 03-06, only 151,000 died. That was in a time span of 3 years of which most of the the heavy killing was done since than things have improved pretty well that the number couldn't have jumped up by another 800,000 or so.

Last edited by Marlo Stanfield (2010-03-21 03:47:48)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5839

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:


you fucking idiot, Over 900.000 thousands Iraqis have died how many children is that?   
and what you don't get Americans killing children look of columbine for example.
That was a fucking school shooting =.= Did the US government sponsor it? I'm sure as shit the Taliban shot up girl schools. 900k iraqi's dead and all America's fault right? Nothing to do with the insurgents fucking blowing up schools and hiding in mosques?

Go defend the Taliban. Go defend a bunch of fucks who believe in 7th century fundamentalist backwards Islam, who stone girls for not covering themselves. Yeah they're real nice guys.
There hasn't even been 900,000 Iraqi deaths according to the WHO. During the harshest fighting of the war 03-06, only 151,000 died. That was in a time span of 3 years of which most of the the heavy killing was done since than things have improved pretty well that the number couldn't have jumped up by another 800,000 or so.
Word to the motherfucking street. Even WHO doubts 900k.

Heh I bet they included everything in the 900k including natural deaths. GG.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5608|England

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

You see any Americans blow up fucking schools?

If you just defended the taliban, good fucking job.
you fucking idiot, Over 900.000 thousands Iraqis have died how many children is that?   
and what you don't get Americans killing children look of columbine for example.
That was a fucking school shooting =.= Did the US government sponsor it? I'm sure as shit the Taliban shot up girl schools. 900k iraqi's dead and all America's fault right? Nothing to do with the insurgents fucking blowing up schools and hiding in mosques?

Go defend the Taliban. Go defend a bunch of fucks who believe in 7th century fundamentalist backwards Islam, who stone girls for not covering themselves. Yeah they're real nice guys.
I never said they were nice guys, I've bin to Iraq and I've had quite a few good friends not come back, Although to be fair the Taliban would not even be a problem is the US hadn't bank rolled them and trained them. 

And yes i would say that the 900 thousand civilians deaths were completely the coalition's fault since not of it would have happened in we did not invade.



Go defend the Taliban?  I thought we're talking about Iraq here there's no Taliban in Iraq bud.



and your right its more than 900 thousand its in the region of 1,033,000 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 03:53:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard