WarmPudgy
+41|6619|Arkansas
my favorite victim was an AFK guy i found spawning on the bottom side of the USMC ship
i spent 2 round killing him, never did get any knife badge for it

and worst enemy? that guy was the one i kept running into when i was trying to get my purple heart, he was in a tank and i had a knife, guess who won?

most of you probably dont even know who your fave/worst was
some of you, though, probably have a friend you messed around with

so tell your tales of crazy killing sprees, or how you just completely owned a guy over and over

oh btw, click the sig, watch what happens
if you figure it out dont say anything :p

Last edited by WarmPudgy (2006-04-25 14:46:50)

terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6685|Westminster, Colorado
Not sure how I got my favorite victim, but my worst enemy is Sleip.  I remeber the round vividly.  It was a 64 map size on Iron Gator and just after patch 1.2.  He PKM'ed me 10 times that round.  I know I got him a few times, but his hallway camping owned me.
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6696
Lol my guy is shadow, the guy wanted our MEC chopper and me and a friend didn't want to let him have it, he killed me so many times :<.
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6723|England
nowt happens when i click the sig, staying on topic, my favourite victim was some AT guy wandering round on the gulf of oman, i was a sniper (as always) so i decided to pick him off, a miunte late i see the same guy walking out of one of the spawn point, bam, dead again. i wait a little longer and there he is again, so guess what, hes dead again. i move in closer to the spawn point, he's there again, as AT but this time looking all around for me, still manage to get him one last time. next time he spawns there was a whole gang of AT guys walking out from the spawn, must of been a squad or something. i was putting my crosshairs on all of them to check to see if my victim was there but they vanished before i could get off another shot. my little sniper tale there, sorry if i bored you

Jason

P.S.. worst enemy, anyone who out snipes me.

Last edited by Drykill (2006-04-25 14:58:50)

Haxorsist
Snoring drooler
+3|6769|Snoreway
My fave is [Grunn]Pjotr. Killed him 5 times (hoooray) on Ghost Town and I think I got on of my (few) gold stars that round. The next round was when I got owned by Blastbase, still on Ghost Town. I think he was in an APC and he somehow got the APC up on two and moonwalked away from my AT-rockets. I'm pretty sure I saw someone in those sidewindow-thingies on the APC giving me the finger too. He killed me 7 times that round and became my worst enemy.

Last edited by Haxorsist (2006-04-25 15:05:46)

wonkey20
+18|6740
Got my fav victim by PKM sniping. Killed him 8 times.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6777

WarmPudgy wrote:

my favorite victim was an AFK guy i found spawning on the bottom side of the USMC ship
i spent 2 round killing him, never did get any knife badge for it

and worst enemy? that guy was the one i kept running into when i was trying to get my purple heart, he was in a tank and i had a knife, guess who won?

most of you probably dont even know who your fave/worst was
some of you, though, probably have a friend you messed around with

so tell your tales of crazy killing sprees, or how you just completely owned a guy over and over

oh btw, click the sig, watch what happens
if you figure it out dont say anything :p
/Cry, sadly I was one of those AFK victims for an entire round. Not cool to get raped like that without realizing it

On topic, my fav victims are all from plane whoring. Weee! Going to get karma bombed for saying that
KingLou
Banned
+79|6655|Las Vegas
My favorite victim is Dr.Pachanga.......who happens to be my friend in dental school.  We play online together all the time......and I honestlly don't ever remember killing him that much (particularly cause we are usually on the same team).  Thing that I don't understand is that I killed him 7 times.......but most of my other victims I've killed more than that.  So why is he still my favorite?

My worst enemy is some dude that was like a Corporal or something......and either he was just incredible with the SVD, or something fishy was going on.  It was a Sharqi map, and me and my entire squad kept getting mowed down by this guy with instant kill headshots from very long distances in rapid succession.   I'll give respect where respect is due if he was just that good........but I have suspicions about it.  My other worst enemy was just owning my chopper with TV missiles.

KiL
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6732
I got my worst enemy while I was getting my expert explosives badge. He was in a tank. It was 64 player Karkand with 10 people to a side. I don't think I need to elaborate any further.

My favorite victim decided he would keep spawning at the same control point, despite being the only person defending it against a helicopter. I probably would have killed him more than 15 times, but I ran out of rockets first.

On a side note, I have an enemy with 1 kill. One. He killed me once. Good work Dice.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6875|Sacramento, Cal
Fav victim, [FMJ]SgtDimebagGun. Killed him 11 times, hes on my list same round got expert support combat. Worst enemy ruseverusru, an old clan mate of mine.  Anyways while commanding on my ship he owned me 8 times.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/eMarine/BF2/liln00b.jpg
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6658|Los Angeles, California, US.
My Favorite Victim, Is Someone I Killed 8 Times, My Worst Enemy, Well, I Was A Victim Of Random Stat - Padding, Need I Say More. 19 Deaths. But A Long Time Ago, My Favorite Victim, Was Also My Worst Enemy. .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6709|Middle of nowhere
My favorite victim was a (then) complet n00b who i pwned readily with my trusty PKM

it was on Mass Destruction and the SPETZ only had their back flag, the guy (Nasenpferd) just kept coming straight at me when he was assault and i just kept cutting him down

he didn't get me once the whole time 

my worst enemy was a guy who owned me in a Chopper one round on Wake
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6613|Eastern USA
Fav victim used to be that poor sucker that happened to be in the way of my bombs on Daqing, for 16 kills.

Worst Enemy: Some guy that happened to be trigger happy with the armor and kept getting me in the tightest spots. I still doubt some of their ways.

(Names kept out to keep flame down, incase they use this forums)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard