Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

eleven bravo wrote:

We didnt lose in Vietnam
you didn't. or rather nobody won in there.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5275|San Angelo, TX

Shahter wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

We didnt lose in Vietnam
you didn't. or rather nobody won in there.
The American consumer won Vietnam.  Now China has a competitor in the "mickey mouse sweaters built in a child labor sweat shop" sector of the market.  This of course, eventually drives down the price of mickey mouse sweaters at your local K-Mart.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Spark wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

If you going to make ruble, at least do it while attacking. It's easier to kill somebody when they're in a building than when they're behind a wall of ruble you Tiger can't go up.

Back on to Hitler's idiocy, why was he in Africa? The guy has his army damn stretched.
Oil.
not at all.

italians got their asses kicked by the british in north africa. germany had to secure its (and its ally's) southern flank
Germany could get oil from the coal to oil process, thus all they had to do was invade the ruhr valley.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6472|Kakanien

Trotskygrad wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Oil.
not at all.

italians got their asses kicked by the british in north africa. germany had to secure its (and its ally's) southern flank
Germany could get oil from the coal to oil process, thus all they had to do was invade the ruhr valley.
well, invade is the wrong word since it has always belonged to germany. it was just demilitarized after ww1

+ even more important were the romanian oilfields
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6410|'Murka

Iconic Irony wrote:

Russia would have won either way because Russia had more money to spend on military weapons, were as Germany just had a whole lot of soldiers to throw at Russia and Russia had more bullets in the end so they won the war and made USSR.
Erm...USSR was made before WW2.

Or were you referring to the whole WW1/Russian Revolution kluge?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

not at all.

well, invade is the wrong word since it has always belonged to germany. it was just demilitarized after ww1

+ even more important were the romanian oilfields
Well, re-occupy, happy?

And I'm pretty sure it was ALL the black sea oilfields.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

FEOS wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Russia would have won either way because Russia had more money to spend on military weapons, were as Germany just had a whole lot of soldiers to throw at Russia and Russia had more bullets in the end so they won the war and made USSR.

I think he meant the USSR expanded beyond Russia by a shitload after WW2.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

ussr expanded after ww2? by a "shitload"? really?
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine

Cybargs wrote:

Technically USSR did not expand, it stayed within it's 22/06/1941 borders. Only Kenigsberg was added to Russian Federation. But yeah, commie influence sertainly expanded all over "freed" eastern european states.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK

Trotskygrad wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Oil.
not at all.

the coal to oil process was incredibly expensive and wasn't worth it
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
good job new zealand, excellent work.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

Iconic Irony wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

ok Ill buy that.  We didnt lose in Vietnam either.
We didn't.
Of course not.

No one won or lost in Vietnam. A lot like the Anglo-American war of 1812, but less formally resolved.
FEOS
+1,182|6410|'Murka

Longbow wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Technically USSR did not expand, it stayed within it's 22/06/1941 borders. Only Kenigsberg was added to Russian Federation. But yeah, commie influence sertainly expanded all over "freed" eastern european states.
That's what I was thinking...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

FEOS wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

oh, for crying out loud, turn your agro-post detectors on already. this "discussion" started with the following, read it again:

Iconic Irony wrote:

if he's trolling hes skill at that is abysmal, and if he's not... well... sucks to be him.
FEOS
+1,182|6410|'Murka

Shahter wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Longbow wrote:

oh, for crying out loud, turn your agro-post detectors on already. this "discussion" started with the following, read it again:

Iconic Irony wrote:

if he's trolling hes skill at that is abysmal, and if he's not... well... sucks to be him.
I realize that. I responded to the second post as well, Shahter, pointing out that the USSR existed before WW2. Then I asked if perhaps he was referring to the Russia/German fight that occurred during the WW1/Bolshevik Revolution kluge, which formed the USSR.

So not trolling. Clarification.
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard