Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5990|Vortex Ring State

Uzique wrote:

err why do you differentiate between US/Russian?

reroll RP
Cause it's all about the intimidation factor, aka how cool you look. I play engy more as US, and assault and medic more as Ru
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England

I'm Jamesey wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

The last one made me laugh because that also happened in BF2.
recognise the "someone else will do it" sadly I am one of them but  Imho I'm a quite good sniper compared to these n00bs coming up to your perfect cover and start spraying type88 all over the place
every sniper in the game is saying that, and every sniper in the game are bad teammates

saying that, the shit snipers usually give great spawns, so I don't mind them as much. enjoy your 'perfect cover' 350m from your objective.
I cap flags all the time as recon Hiding in the bushes is lame.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

recognise the "someone else will do it" sadly I am one of them but  Imho I'm a quite good sniper compared to these n00bs coming up to your perfect cover and start spraying type88 all over the place
every sniper in the game is saying that, and every sniper in the game are bad teammates

saying that, the shit snipers usually give great spawns, so I don't mind them as much. enjoy your 'perfect cover' 350m from your objective.
Recon's job SHOULD be point/MCOM defense, with a Saiga/AA12/Thompson, motion detector, and C4.
thepilot91
+64|6227|Åland!

fermatx wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Recon's job SHOULD be point/MCOM defense, with a Saiga/AA12/Thompson, motion detector, and C4.
yeah, they just put in 7 sniper weapons wich 4 of are able to do a oneshot kill (not hardcore) from any distance...
Trotskygrad
бля

thepilot91 wrote:

fermatx wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

yeah, they just put in 7 sniper weapons wich 4 of are able to do a oneshot kill (not hardcore) from any distance...
I'm talking about the shit snipers
thepilot91
+64|6227|Åland!

fermatx wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

fermatx wrote:

I'm talking about the shit snipers
fair enough

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard