Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
This is fucking ridiculous at this point. Every night the fucking servers are down. Last time I buy an EA game.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Wow get it right, Infinity Ward made the game, EA just publishes it, jesus christ.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Wow get it right, Infinity Ward made the game, EA just publishes it, jesus christ.
It's EAs servers that keep crashing.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California

JohnG@lt wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

It's EAs servers that keep crashing.
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH then I shall rage with you!!!
damnit EA!! FIX UR SERVERS!!!!!!!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Thread of the Year ®
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

DICE tbh
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

It's the first week, servers are having issues, it's a popular game, what do you expect? I'm glad they're fixing this shit, or at least trying to. I'd rather deal with some downtime now and have things be better in the long run than sticking with half-broken bullshit all the time.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

mtb0minime wrote:

It's the first week, servers are having issues, it's a popular game, what do you expect? I'm glad they're fixing this shit, or at least trying to. I'd rather deal with some downtime now and have things be better in the long run than sticking with half-broken bullshit all the time.
They shouldn't be bringing the servers down in prime time. Save it for 4 am or something.
-Frederick Bastiat
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Reminds me of ...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
jsnipy did a watery tart throw a sword at you?
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

They shouldn't be bringing the servers down in prime time. Save it for 4 am or something.
Dude, they're upgrading capacity. Just play SP when the MP's down.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

fermatx wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I didn't buy the game to play singleplayer.
-Frederick Bastiat
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Maintenance tbh ... I'd rather have them do this and get it right than putz around for another week.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

fermatx wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I didn't buy the game to play singleplayer.
Well expand yoor horizons. Anyways, I wish that they would do it like in the beta "Servers will be down on X day for upgrading" and that would  result in a massive expansion of capacity,
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

Stingray24 wrote:

Maintenance tbh ... I'd rather have them do this and get it right than putz around for another week.

unplanned.  this should be happening 3 am EST
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Trotskygrad
бля

steelie34 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

>.<. At least it's better than MW2 Matchmaking.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

steelie34 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Exactly. You don't kick people off the servers at 8pm EST. That's fucking primetime.
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Exactly. You don't kick people off the servers at 8pm EST. That's fucking primetime.
Not in Swedenland, mister. Yeah I know the US is the biggest market (Maybe not, actually), but they gotta take it down SOMETIME.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6144|Sydney | ♥

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Fucking, idiot.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

steelie34 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

No, that's my play time.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California

tazz. wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Fucking, idiot.
Fucking, hater.
someone reported my other post which was quite serious, but i guess they got butthurt.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2010-03-10 19:00:17)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

JohnG@lt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

welcome to every tuesday for us
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
I don't know what's worse the lack of connection or the loud, bitching mouths.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6142|New Austin, Not
They actually fixed the damn server browser apparently.

It's noticeably faster now.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Rohirm wrote:

They actually fixed the damn server browser apparently.

It's noticeably faster now.
And I'm sure all that saved time from a faster server browser will eventually add up and surpass this short amount of down time
C'mon people, they update and maintain these things for a reason. I bet if they didn't there'd be another thread bitching about how they should and that they can't just release the game and then sit on their asses and do nothing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard