бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
So far, I have concluded that hardcore =

No killcam
No Crosshair
Higher damage
Slower heal
Longer respawn times

However, it seems like that when firing weapons from the hip, you still maintain the accuracy that you have in normal mode (The sticky tac on screen trick). Anyone else notice this?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Yeah, it's the same, just no crosshairs. I cut up a post-it note and turned it into a red dot scope
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
Lamesauce. Not that weapons are particularly accurate in normal mode... But the sticky tac is a must for the vehicles. (APC side gunner will have you going WTF while that enemy skitters away into an alley)
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6749|Great Brown North
after playing cod4 and WaW on hardore for so long... i don't even notice not having a crosshair anymore   it looks odd and out of place when i play SP
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6565|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
There is no healing unless you have a medpack, where as in normal mode you heal when in cover.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6661
sniper rifles kill in one shot so everyone is a sniper in hardcare.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Except for your noobtubing camping ass

j/k about the noobtubing part
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6144|Sydney | ♥

blue tac is much easier.

postits, lol.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Exactly. But only because I suck at sniper and can't kill nearly as many people with it in regular. Gotta level up my recon kit somehow!
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
No crosshair? Wrong, at least in the Beta you could ADS with a shotgun and get your crosshair back
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Trotskygrad
бля

Finray wrote:

No crosshair? Wrong, at least in the Beta you could ADS with a shotgun and get your crosshair back
Well DICE hates irons for the shotty, so that's expected.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard