imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
I decided to play a little Euroforces today, but to my surprise there were only a few servers actually had people in them. Is it because the time of day? Seems like the Euroforces only get full on the weekends. And not only that so many people leave when Tabarra Quarry comes up.  For $10 you'd think that more people would buy this just for the fun factor..In reality, the maps are a little uneven imo. I also noticed that it is VERY hard to get on the European Nation side!! I tried and tried to get on that side to at least get 5 minutes under my belt! After 2 rounds of getting blasted on Smokescreen, I decided to watch tv, I think there was more fun in feeding my dog than playing Euroforces. Someday I'll see these servers popular, but right now it's hard to find one that is decent and has people in them.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6711|austria
try a few servers and watch the pplz ranks... the higher the rank the higher the fun (most time)
Had some good rounds in EF but ur right... not much servers.. sad!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
imdead
Death StatPadder
Yeah, again I tried tonite and only a couple filled up, and the ones that are over 50 players lagged like hell. I tried to get on the Euro Nations side but to no avail...It's gonna be hard to get that medal for anyone.
MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
EF maps are designed as 32 player maps.  I don't know if that's the lag problem or not.  I regularly play a coupld of JOLT.UK servers that are 64 player Smokescreen Only maps.  They're almost always full.  If you're using the in-game browser forget it.  Use the X-Fire browser and don't over-do your filters.  You'll find boat-loads of EF servers.  The maps are great fun, each with their own idiosyncracies  I finally talked my best friend into buying the booster pack  this weekend after weeks of saying he wouldn't buy it.  Now... it's all he wants to play!  It's where I spend the majority of my time (until Armored Fury is released!).
Turtle
+7|6758|Boulder, CO
I was playing on La Cantina last night, I think it was a full 48 man server. Killed a 3 star general trying to camp at our tower spawn on great wall. I didn't even know there were any but I guess MaxPower must've just hit his ridiculously high 500 hour mark for every freaking category of vehicle. But ya there aren't alot of dedicated euro servers, there are a few servers that don't advertise being euro servers but have euro maps in rotation.
imdead
Death StatPadder
YEah, La Cantina is one of my favorites! Its actually the only one that is full on some days.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6644|Sweden
I agree La Catina is great. With pretty good players and they seems to have more teamwork on La Catina than on other servers.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6577
I think Euroforces would be a lot more popular if people could buy it from a shop instead of through ea downloader. I think dice should bundle it and armoured fury with BF 2142 IMO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard