yeehi
+4|5152|England
Have you ever noticed how unfair the sides seem to be?

I sometimes look at why my team is doing very badly and compare the ranks of the players on each team. Sometimes the "Officers" outnumber the "Men" by 3:1.

There might be the same number of players on each team, but one side is very much more experienced than the other. It ought to be easy for the server to "fix" this, but it never seems to try. I think the server doesn't have the player stats available. I hope this is improved for BF3.

It is kind of sucky if that imbalance is a regular feature of a server. I stop playing at servers where that happens.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5838|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Did you only get BF2 this week or something? lol

Tbh the way games turn out are completely random nomatter what skill levels the players are, unless it's a clan match with all medics, anything can happen and make it win or lose, or turn into a massive rape for one team just because they done 1 little thing wrong
2juk
+12|5148
Either suck it up, or switch teams!!
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6211|Man Diego

A lot of the times people want to play with their friends.  If they are a high rank, the odds are that their friend is as well.
ruisleipa
+149|6193|teh FIN-land

yeehi wrote:

Have you ever noticed how unfair the sides seem to be?
why the hell do you always start some thread and then never post it in it again? Just make one thread called 'yeehis noob questions' and save us al the hassle. Fucks sake.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
he be trollin'
yeehi
+4|5152|England
Well, in this thread not many people had replied. I was hoping more people would write, actually.

I think you are right about friends wanting to play together. They would probably be good at it.

By the way, what does it matter if I start one thread or many? I think things are better organized if there are separate threads. Do these things get automatically emailed to you or something?

Anyway, I have almost run out of questions, so I am not likely to keep posting much more for a while.

Last edited by yeehi (2010-03-09 17:47:11)

User007Gamer
???
+21|5953|Dubai, UAE
I think hes stats padding his 'number of posts'.
androoz
Banned
+137|5184|United States

User007Gamer wrote:

I think hes stats padding his 'number of posts'.

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

he be trollin'
MrKwantos
+1|5156
Stop the flame war, seriously.

I agree with the fact the one team contains most of the high level players. There is no way to deal with it. As someone allready said, join to their team, or leave the game. Now why this is, I think it is the following reason.

When I play a game, most of the time I pick one server where I play frequently. In the case of bf2, the server is 24/7 Wake Island by F24Y.
In bf2, I am a skilled jet/helicopter pilot. When I am flying in the chopper, I want to fly with another skilled pilot, so I invite a few people to my squad and fly with them. The people with higher ranks, are more skilled most of the time, so I fly with them.
2juk
+12|5148

MrKwantos wrote:

24/7 Wake Island by F24Y.

MrKwantos wrote:

I am a skilled jet/helicopter pilot.
What's your IGN?
MrKwantos
+1|5156

I know my stats are not awesome (far from it actually), Battlefield 2 was the first FPS game I ve ever played in my life, at the beginning my k/d was 0.4, now I ve only recently managed to bring it back to 1. I am skilled at flying however.  When I am gunner and my pilot is experienced, or when I am pilot and my gunner is experienced, it is not difficult to get a 130 score at wake island. Since I know who is an experienced pilot', I allways invite them to my squad.

Last edited by MrKwantos (2010-03-13 07:44:09)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
If i get on the noob side i allways disconnect...you cant win alone if the rest of your side sucks.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California

venom6 wrote:

If i get on the noob side i allways disconnect...you cant win alone if the rest of your side sucks.
yes you can, you initiate rambo mode and then procede to rape the other team
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
Rank != skill.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!
Any side I'm on is the unfair side
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

ruisleipa wrote:

why the hell do you always start some thread and then never post it in it again? Just make one thread called 'yeehis noob questions' and save us al the hassle. Fucks sake.

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

he be trollin'
I did this in the BC2 forum, worked like a charm

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard