l41e
+677|6666

Ooookay. This is a little compilation of what I've found (ways to keep people from getting TK'd by your aircraft).

-F-35B on the platform sticking out: If you don't mind losing a bit of health, hit afterburner and full down elevator. The F-35B should flip upside-down, hit the underside of the platform, and shoot out at a 30-degree angle upwards.

-J-10/F-18 on Wake, MEC base at Kubra, etc: Hold "s". As the plane goes off the slope backwards, hold "w" and afterburner with full up elevator, and the plane should take off straight up.

-F-35B on side of carrier, facing front: Tilt the F-35B's nose up, turn it side ways, put on afterburner, and rocket off the side of the Essex.

-Any airplane on bases with 2 runways: Taxi to the other runway and take off.

-Mi-28 Havok: Just hold "w". The Havok will tilt backwards due to the landing gear.

-As spec ops: Stick C4 on the plane and don't blow it. Chances are they'll be afraid to get in.

-People on top of the F-35B: Take off in a hover. When your altimeter reaches 80, tilt sideways and they'll slide off.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6713|UK
hey thanks some nice tips.
(doesnt stop people tking me theough the glass with the m95 :-(
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6782|mansfield
by the time you've taxied to the other runway the teamkilling noobs would have moved.
alpinestar
+304|6614|New York City baby.
im gonna make same post for unwanted person in chopper to be gone
alpinestar
+304|6614|New York City baby.
You should add to this post if someone runs on runway of wake or other map with J-10 you should just exit out the jet and prone it will run the fucker over and jet will stop without TK you get back in it and flyaway typing unpolite messages to the asshole on runway that just died.

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-04-15 07:30:29)

O-loony-O
+1|6637|perth
i just screenie and report.shots showing every step from him standin there to "the usual that i get" snipe to the head and him drivin off.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6757|Omaha, Nebraska
Nice tips thanks
Shadow893
lel
+75|6710|England

Viper38 wrote:

Some useful tips ....

k30dxedle wrote:

-As spec ops: Stick C4 on the plane and don't blow it. Chances are they'll be afraid to get in.
This is extremely unproductive and I consider it cheating
And i consider you to be gay
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6723|Central Valley,California

Samtheman53 wrote:

hey thanks some nice tips.
(doesnt stop people tking me theough the glass with the m95 :-(
That's why I HATE the |TOP| clan. TKing people for a plane with the M95.
Wampa
+3|6606
Thank's I was getting sick of ppl trying that do that s$%t.
Rosse_modest
+76|6794|Antwerp, Flanders
Maybe we just need some big airbags attached to the front of the planes. When you see people standing in front of you, just hit the deploy button and they'll gently bounce off of you as you're taking off.
arson
+99|6655|New York

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

by the time you've taxied to the other runway the teamkilling noobs would have moved.
and got your ass pwnd by the incoming jet (s) and arty.....
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6731|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
easyes F35B tip hold 's' and go straigt uh, no wierd manouvres.
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6714|RCM Headquarters

Viper38 wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

Viper38 wrote:

Some useful tips ....

This is extremely unproductive and I consider it cheating
And i consider you to be gay
Let me guess mate ... your 15 ... nice response .. really creative
I don't see you as much older.  "Your"? I believe you were going for "you're".
G.I.Jersey
+3|6609
Thanks for the tips
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6649|Washington, DC

OK tips, but it doesn't erally help. If you're stationary, then a slight move will TK the retards. The only fix is to make a TK account and TK the faggot, or better yet stand infront of HIS plane until he gets banned by the server.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6719
On wake island as chinese (and in several other places, but its a little more tricky) you can back the plane up onto the slope at the end of the runway and take off almost vertically. Usually the guys standing in front of your jet won't bother following.
oStoneRo
+9|6660
hey Viper, shut the fuck up, people like you piss me off, saying using the weapons in the game is cheating, how the fuck is that possible?

LET'S ALL BE LIKE VIPER, I'll start: why do you care about the poeple standing in front of your planes, using planes is cheating anway. and i'm a big flaming faggot
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.

Viper38 wrote:

oStoneRo wrote:

hey Viper, shut the fuck up, people like you piss me off, saying using the weapons in the game is cheating, how the fuck is that possible?

LET'S ALL BE LIKE VIPER, I'll start: why do you care about the poeple standing in front of your planes, using planes is cheating anway. and i'm a big flaming faggot
Another flamer - how interesting because I defended myself against someone calling me gay ...

So you don't consider it cheating to stick C4 on the window of an aircraft to force the pilot to get out? Maybe you should actually try and read my post.

And moreover, I don't base my comments on hyperbole and hearsay ... its cheating because the EA RoE says its cheating.
No offense but how is using a weapon in game against a teamate cheating.It might be teamkilling but its not cheating is it?
jord

Viper38 wrote:

so teamkilling isn't cheating .... the words of Chris Morris seem more and more apt everyday ... 'the idiots and winning'.
Think about it.Cheating is gaining unfair advantage isnt it?Well in this case someone said put c4 on planes to scare out the pilot.Now thats not getting an unfair advantage against the other team is it.

An example of cheating is Glitching and hacking.

And i have no idea who chris morris is.
jord
Ok well i wasn't tryna insult you mate.
Im bored as well gonna google chris morris for the sake of it.
And the ROE takes ages to read thats why nobody reads it,besides everyone knows whats right and wrong.I havent read the rules but i know not to hack ,teamkill or Glitch.

Last edited by jord (2006-04-16 09:23:49)

skratch-x
+25|6655|NY, USA

oStoneRo wrote:

Hah what the fuck... Way to blow a gasket over nothing.  Viper was saying that it's lame to C4 your own vehicles to scare your teammates off.  I am inclined to agree.  I'm really not sure what the hell you're referring to though, but try chilling the fuck out.

EDIT:
I left this page up and didn't refresh when I came back, so I didn't see the new replies.

Last edited by skratch-x (2006-04-16 11:04:00)

l41e
+677|6666

Um, I didn't mean for people to blow up the plane, I just meant to stick C4 on it so they would see that big skull/crossbones and figure "heck with it".

Edit: Ooh. That's against the ROE? Nevermind...

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-04-24 17:20:33)

gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6657|Calgary,AB,Canada
The best way to avoid the tk in the F-35 is to turn on the hover for about 3 seconds, then turn on the engine full blast forward and tilt all the way up, you can take off at a 90 degree angle.
Username II
+3|6652

Viper38 wrote:

So you don't consider it cheating to stick C4 on the window of an aircraft to force the pilot to get out? Maybe you should actually try and read my post.
I thought the idea was to prevent the guy blocking you from using the plane either, if he was going to prevent you from using it. If he calls your bluff, you're the one who is breaking the rules when you TK him. The idea is that never happens...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard