Mi4_Slayer
+5|6215
there are been 4 match what ever I go , do and shoot I end up being snipe or getting shot from everywhere
Chou
+737|6761
I think that's what the game's about.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I prefer rush over conquest tbh
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Chou
+737|6761

FloppY_ wrote:

Why?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

FloppY_ wrote:

i hear you... i like the rush mode quite a bit.  just came off an intense round where we defused our mcom about 5 times before we won.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
FloppY_
­

Chou wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Why?
I think its partially because of the more clear frontline... and not a constant getting shot in the back like conquest..

And I just think the gameplay flows alot better in Rush than Conquest...

But meh, since it takes ½ an hour to join a game which you can then play for ½ an hour before it crashes, I don't have that much game-time yet
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6215

Chou wrote:

I think that's what the game's about.
yeah maybe im not enough carefull and it because I don't maps that make me getting shot whatever I go
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6658|"The Empire"
The more i play the more i like rush, more so when the attacker. Conquest just feels wrong in this game for some reason.

Last edited by UK|Hooligan (2010-03-06 11:45:11)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Conquest is fun but it still suffers from the old BF2 flaghopping issue where the team that moved quickest for the flags in large groups won... not necessarily because of skill.

Still. It feels like a "classic" BF experience, that certainly has its merits
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6661
Both rush and conquest is quite fun. I don't have much trouble of getting killed from behind in either modes. If everyone spots enemies like they should, you should be very well covered.

Rush is filled with snipers trying to snipe you from long range. Also lots of campers at high ground. This generally isn't too bad since campers can only do so much.

Now hardcore + rush is just stupid with too many snipers. Campers can only do so much but when they can one shot you anywhere in the body. They can ruin the game with everyone going sniper camping in a bush or tank.
Hardcore doesn't bring much to the table except it makes everyone want to hide in a hole.
Christbane
+51|6205
I like rush about the same as conquest.  but I tend to play rush so I dont have to hear that damn air horn at the end of conquest!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

I like the squad modes tbh.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FloppY_
­

Miggle wrote:

I can't see how anyone can like Squad Deathmatch tbh.. but meh, each their own taste
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

FloppY_ wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I can't see how anyone can like Squad Deathmatch tbh.. but meh, each their own taste
migs ebug dsl and I played a few of the squad modes. they're pretty fun with a team you know. I think the vehicle in the squad DM is stupid though, and i'd rather see the squad DM played out with a number of "respawns" available for each squad rather than rushing to get the most kills. Our squad would always have awesome KDRs and such but lose out to the r-tards running at you full speed with a grenade in their hand.

I too seem to have more fun in rush than conquest, and I think a lot of it has to do with the lack of UAV. Especially with a terrible team you will be attacked from all sides and nothing really do to about it. These also seem (in my experience) to be unbalanced more often. Can't count the number of times I've been on a team that was either too good or too bad and then 5 minutes later it's 14v3. Lack of autobalance ftl.
FloppY_
­

Bevo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Miggle wrote:

migs ebug dsl and I played a few of the squad modes. they're pretty fun with a team you know. I think the vehicle in the squad DM is stupid though, and i'd rather see the squad DM played out with a number of "respawns" available for each squad rather than rushing to get the most kills. Our squad would always have awesome KDRs and such but lose out to the r-tards running at you full speed with a grenade in their hand.

I too seem to have more fun in rush than conquest, and I think a lot of it has to do with the lack of UAV. Especially with a terrible team you will be attacked from all sides and nothing really do to about it. These also seem (in my experience) to be unbalanced more often. Can't count the number of times I've been on a team that was either too good or too bad and then 5 minutes later it's 14v3. Lack of autobalance ftl.
Meh SQDM allways turn into either a camp-fest or a steamrolling making gameplay non-fun for everyone...

And I honestly don't think these open maps with tons of cover and a fairly huge size are fit for 4v4v4v4 DM... If you had some sort of objective like HQ in COD4:MW it could be better... A clusterfuck yes, but better
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

FloppY_ wrote:

Bevo wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Meh SQDM allways turn into either a camp-fest or a steamrolling making gameplay non-fun for everyone...

And I honestly don't think these open maps with tons of cover and a fairly huge size are fit for 4v4v4v4 DM... If you had some sort of objective like HQ in COD4:MW it could be better... A clusterfuck yes, but better
hq has been in every cod
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FloppY_
­

Miggle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Bevo wrote:

hq has been in every cod
I know mate.. just an example
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land
rush mode sucks...unless they removed the fuckin snipers and then it'd be awsm. But the snipers just kill it. booooring.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
Most snipers can't hit shit that's running and strafing, and most of them don't notice you if you crouch around the m-com.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

fermatx wrote:

Most snipers can't hit shit that's running and strafing, and most of them don't notice you if you crouch around the m-com.
thats because the majority of snipers are retards

although a good sniper will hold down an mcom quite well
Trotskygrad
бля

krazed wrote:

fermatx wrote:

That's why your Q key is the best weapons against snipers, as a sniper that's a red triangle will attract fire from snipers on YOUR team.
dill13
+67|6164

fermatx wrote:

krazed wrote:

fermatx wrote:

That's why your Q key is the best weapons against snipers, as a sniper that's a red triangle will attract fire from snipers on YOUR team.
More like avoid exposing them selves to the sniper so they can keep there k/d up. I think Im done with this game it feels more like cod waw mw then a bf game,

Last edited by dill13 (2010-03-09 19:16:29)

Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6661
Rush is good, hardcore rush is filled with too many snipers and everyone is hiding in a hole.
Trotskygrad
бля

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Rush is good, hardcore rush is filled with too many snipers and everyone is hiding in a hole.
Yeah hardcore rush is meh.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America

fermatx wrote:

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

Yeah hardcore rush is meh.
It's awesome with shotgun slugs.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard