Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
had some really fun games last night

first game that has made me wanna get on a teamspeak and stay up all night in a loooong time...

hopefully many more to come . add me on in-game friends-list, Afxz, and on steam: inkursion

EU or NA, dont mind
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Rohirm wrote:

GOL>M95

The bullet drop is insane on the .50 though it shouldnt be

GOL is just godly though
VSS reigns supreme !

Meh I will take the M24 over the GOL just for the GOL looking so ugly

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-03-07 05:12:50)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6614|Kent, UK
Trying to play buy currently get kicked for "PB init failure" every time. Any ideas?

Oh and I have manually updated.

Last edited by Fosterthelegend (2010-03-07 05:18:20)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6438|King Of The Islands

Does this shitpile even have autobalance?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Trying to play buy currently get kicked for "PB init failure" every time. Any ideas?

Oh and I have manually updated.
same
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black
@ the weapon stats... 25 damage? Jesus, no wonder you had to use a whole clip per person. Look at the F2000, 12.5 damage per shot. You need 8 shots to kill someone. That SUCKS.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker

Mekstizzle wrote:

I haven't got this game yet, not sure if I will. Alot of people complaining about the abundance of snipers and mortars. This is what pissed me off to no end in the PS3 beta. They shouldn't be able to spam artillery all the time like that. It always ruins everything. Damnit
Snipers are annoying at times, but I wouldn't miss out on the game because of that.  Game is epic fun ... when they fix the connection issue.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
But it has a firerate of approx five million rounds per second, but then you have to factor in lag, so its about one and a half clips

not really, in the PS3 beta, the F2000 was a rape weapon. When there's little lag and all your hits register it mows people down

I'm still wary of buying this game, the Snipers really annoyed me in the beta, not the Snipers, the mortars. It's just fucking.. why?

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-03-07 07:06:00)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker
Hear ya loud and clear on that, Mek.  However, if you find some cover, you're typically safe from the strike.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
It's just I totally forgot about all of that when playing the demo because it didn't have the mortar available. Now it all makes sense why I found the demo so fun as well as the early stages of the beta before fucking_everyone unlocked the mortar tool...

I can't get this game until it comes down in price, I remember how pissed off I got at the amount of snipers/mortar barrages all the time. Ruined any flow in the combat, basically killed the fun for me. The more I think about it....the more I will either wait for the price to drop big time, or see if a patch comes and they do anything about the nonsense.

At least in BF2 only one person had access to a barrage, that was the commander. So it only happened somewhat infrequently. And if you really wanted to you could fuck his arty up and make his job harder. In this game everyone has access to their own personal mortar strike...

It was also why I sold BC1, abundance of snipers except in BC1 they had laser designator missiles which ruined any vehicle combat. DICE want to cater to the BF market which is saturated with faggot snipers. Which is why they always make it the easiest kit with the most crazy shit.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
Only an idiot couldn't dodge the laser target thing, but i agree with the mortars, and the fact tocket launchers are so accurate you could destroy the gold crates without going in the same building.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, they were fairly easy to dodge, but they were just annoying as hell. I don't want to spend my time dodging missiles from faggots hiding in bushes half a mile away, where's the fun in that, they should come at me with their own tanks and AT men, stupid shit like that is just lame
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
If you can't take the heat then get out og the kitchen. I'll be getting this game, and I'll probably be playing sniper.

Nah I'll play all classes unless Mek gets it, thne I'll play Sniper
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
the mortar is pretty weak, in fact you'll more often survive a mortar strike than be killed by one...

chill, winston, chill.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SealXo
+309|6535
please no, weve got enough snipers on hc rush already. i feel like i cant get out of a building without getting picked by an m95

ive got unlocks all the way up to the mg36 but i still think my m60 with reddot and heavy barrel is the best for pwnage at midrange. my mamba really helps me control my recoil

Last edited by SealXo (2010-03-07 09:37:28)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America

SealXo wrote:

please no, weve got enough snipers on hc rush already. i feel like i cant get out of a building without getting picked by an m95

ive got unlocks all the way up to the mg36 but i still think my m60 with reddot and heavy barrel is the best for pwnage at midrange. my mamba really helps me control my recoil
It's a great thing when the attackers are all sniping. It's an easy win.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

Wow, just tried the silenced sniper and its
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke

Uzique wrote:

the mortar is pretty weak, in fact you'll more often survive a mortar strike than be killed by one...

chill, winston, chill.
True.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6594|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

coke wrote:

Uzique wrote:

chill, winston, chill.
True.
I barely even see the mortar being used, maybe one or two people in a map will use it once or twice.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6659|The darkside of Denver

SealXo wrote:

I want the MG3 soooo bad.  I havent even started really playing medic too much though.  Im an assualt whore.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343
I love those conversations. Best part of SP right after "Who wants to hi-jack a plane?" *four hands raise up*
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
SealXo
+309|6535

SonderKommando wrote:

SealXo wrote:

I want the MG3 soooo bad.  I havent even started really playing medic too much though.  Im an assualt whore.
im so close but so far away! i think im like 7k points away id have it by now if the fuckign game didnt go down a few hours ago AGAIN.

and i have ducks tickets at 5 so FFFUUUUUUU. ill report and tell you how it is im afraid its going to be so inaccurate it will only be good at close range since it isn't pronable and ill end up sticking to my m60. maybe the heavy barrel mod will help it
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Cheez wrote:

Does this shitpile even have autobalance?
Seriously. Fucking annoying sometimes.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

Mekstizzle wrote:

But it has a firerate of approx five million rounds per second, but then you have to factor in lag, so its about one and a half clips

not really, in the PS3 beta, the F2000 was a rape weapon. When there's little lag and all your hits register it mows people down

I'm still wary of buying this game, the Snipers really annoyed me in the beta, not the Snipers, the mortars. It's just fucking.. why?
Get an94, I kicked sniper ass with that thing with the 4x scope.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard