Mi4_Slayer
+5|6237
Who loves the game  and also mention the  platform you own the game.

I love the game and the new element they bring in the series and I own it  on 360 * cause my pc isn't strong  enough but hey it still a lot playable on 360

Last edited by Mi4_Slayer (2010-03-04 18:06:44)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
I'm guessing English isn't you're first language?

Anyway I love the game so far, got it on 360. Sound is
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6237

RTHKI wrote:

I'm guessing English isn't you're first language?

Anyway I love the game so far, got it on 360. Sound is
yeah it isn't. Im very use to listen english show and videos but I haven't write or speak english for a while since I finish my english class in Quebec, but anyway I always sucked to write without mistakes. *I forgot to mention Im a little dyslexiac*
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
yo quebec is part of canada and we own canada and we're the best and we're ENGLISH so speak our language FOOL
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
2juk
+12|5170

Uzique wrote:

yo quebec is part of canada and we own canada and we're the best and we're ENGLISH so speak our language FOOL
Haha! When I was playing BF2142 there were so many players from Quebec!! Not to mention none of them were bad

I played the beta and waiting on my arrival of the game via UPS. I loved the beta! How are the other maps btw?
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6461|Sterling, VA
i play it on PC and the game is fantastic.  Single player campaign is great and the multiplayer, while they are having some trouble with servers, is just as fun as bf2 was when i first started playing that game. 

I do love the gameplay and new graphics engine the game uses, very lifelike animations and movement of the players.  I do love how you can take down trees with a mounted .50 cal when you're defending an area.  Makes it fun to see a sniper come over a hill expecting to have forest cover and see an open area with you waiting on them
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6125
Got in on PS3. Wish I had it on PC, but I'm in the same boat, my PC wouldn't be able to handle it. The upside to having it on a console is I haven't had one issue with lag or server connectivity. The only other FPS game out there I'd rather play would be MW2, but even BC2 I enjoy more. I miss being able to just post up with a m24 above the enemy spawn or an enemy flag. Basically I just miss the freedom to roam large maps.

I'm really liking the UAV set up. The guided missiles don't do much damage against ground forces... Well it does, but for me to get close enough to make my shots effective against infantry they either have to be in large groups or I have to get in close enough where I start taking too much damage.
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6797|Alkmaar, the Netherlands
PC version here, and I love it, BF2 in better shape.
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6237

NateWiese wrote:

Got in on PS3. Wish I had it on PC, but I'm in the same boat, my PC wouldn't be able to handle it. The upside to having it on a console is I haven't had one issue with lag or server connectivity. The only other FPS game out there I'd rather play would be MW2, but even BC2 I enjoy more. I miss being able to just post up with a m24 above the enemy spawn or an enemy flag. Basically I just miss the freedom to roam large maps.

I'm really liking the UAV set up. The guided missiles don't do much damage against ground forces... Well it does, but for me to get close enough to make my shots effective against infantry they either have to be in large groups or I have to get in close enough where I start taking too much damage.
the  only thing that suck a lot on console is to get use to the Joystick  your aim can be off if your not careful with the joystick and  with a mouse and keyboard I would be a more badass sniper!, and the fact that you can select servers so it really hard to find people from Quebec on XBL and I can't find a Quebec Clan on Bad company whic was my biggest pleasure of playing BF2, having gaming friend to team up and talk every time you connect on teamspeak and having a lot of fun.

now my only hope is to re-play bf2 go to quebecs servers and hope there is XBL player on some server, but most of them problably play on pc since most of them I have know had bad ass pc.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6604|balls
besides the connection bullshit i'm loving this game.  i opted to buy this pc rather than ps3 to pay homage to BF2 roots.  I absolutely love the graphics and sounds in game.  I'm still used to capture the flag like BF2, so the game modes are still a learning experience.  And of course the pains of learning all the new maps is gonna take some time.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6646
I haven't had as much fun in a PC game since BF2 first came out!

I feel like this game does a better job of making a even playing field for players both in and out of vehicles:  vehicles are still rape-machines of death, but I would say it's easier to destroy them with proper tactics than it was in BF2...in short, they managed to get the balance between ground-and-pound and vehible-whoring right. 

And I feel like the learning curve was (or should be) minimal for people familiar with Battlefield games.  The streamlined (read: reduced number of...) classes were a complaint of mine at first, but after playing the game for a while I feel like they've done a good job to balance out the point-earning capabilities of the classes, much more so than BF2.

Plus, despite the optimization issues that plagued the beta, I feel like the game runs pretty good for this early stage of release.  The sound is amazing(!), and the graphics are impressive given how smooth the game runs on my Q6600 / GTX 260.  I love the fact that you can't just play the game in EZmode by turning all your graphics down and eliminating shadows/grass/etc. like in BF2...so even though they removed prone, visual cover is actually much more effective now, which I think is an even trade-off.

If they can improve connection issues, improve the in-game browser (good luck with that, BF2 didn't work right after 4 years), and fix other minor bugs I would say that they'll have made the best shooter on the market for some time to come.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard