ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6365|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
I think some of you guys have heard of this site called Lockerz.com ( http://www.lockerz.com ). Basically you get points by watching videos and answering questions and inviting people and then you can redeem those points for things like video games and ipods.  It's invitation only and I get points for inviting people, so do any people need an invite?  Just PM me your email address if you do.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6635|New Hampshire, USA
I was actually planning on posting a topic about lockerz tonight:

Has anyone here actually ever gotten anything?  I have never ever seen a single thing in stock, including the virtual items like wallpaper
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5792|Catherine Black
Meh P2S is way better.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6627|Little Bentcock
Lockerz has been exposed as shamble, wouldn't waste my time tbh.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6525|Austin, Texas
inb4 lock, it's also a fake.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6743|Toronto | Canada

Thread on this was already locked

I got a tshirt from them though...
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
False, my friend's sister has gotten a PS3 from the site.  The items aren't in stock because they are only restocked once a month, and it's a mad scramble to redeem them first.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6746|London

all these type of sites make me lol
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

Dauntless wrote:

most of them are fake or just not worth the time at all.  But I would say getting a free 64GB ipod touch is worth it.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5792|Catherine Black

Dauntless wrote:

P2S (points2shop) works, because you redeem the points against anything you want on Amazon.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Adams_BJ

ceslayer23 wrote:

False, my friend's sister has gotten a PS3 from the site.  The items aren't in stock because they are only restocked once a month, and it's a mad scramble to redeem them first.
making your whole effort for one chance lasting 5 seconds once a month a complete waste while they get lots of revenue. It's not hard to keep stocks up..
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Dauntless wrote:

This one is supposedly legit.  Probably with the advertising fees they get from getting people to watch trailer and stuff...

Anyways, all they have is my email and work address... what exactly are they going to do with that?
Chou
+737|6795
getting rich and we're helping them? for a ps3 they bought at walmart? lulz
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

Adams_BJ wrote:

ceslayer23 wrote:

making your whole effort for one chance lasting 5 seconds once a month a complete waste while they get lots of revenue. It's not hard to keep stocks up..
You can redeem points to get a VIP card to get early access to the prizes, which is what she did.  I'm pretty sure the prizes are up there for a day or two
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

ceslayer23 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

ceslayer23 wrote:

You can redeem points to get a VIP card to get early access to the prizes, which is what she did.  I'm pretty sure the prizes are up there for a day or two
The stuff people would actually want is there for like 2 mins, tops
Adams_BJ

ceslayer23 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

ceslayer23 wrote:

So they make you redeem points that you earned for prizes for an unguarenteed earlier chance at prizes that should be always stocked anyway?

No-one sees the problem with this? They are more than making enough revenue to keep everything stocked, but they don't so that when they do re-stock only a few get what they want, the rest have to wait. So the people that missed out stick around trying to accumulate more points, getting more revenue for the company and chances are they will miss out again..
Chou
+737|6795
Check the video on Lockerz. nuff said.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
Do you have something against them making money?  Yes, that's completely fine with me.  Spend about 3-5 minutes a day on a website and be able to get high priced electronics?  I'll take that deal anyday.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

ceslayer23 wrote:

Do you have something against them making money?  Yes, that's completely fine with me.  Spend about 3-5 minutes a day on a website and be able to get high priced electronics?  I'll take that deal anyday.
Adams_BJ

ceslayer23 wrote:

How many points can you earn in 3-5 minutes and how many points is, say, a PS3
Bevo
Nah
+718|6525|Austin, Texas
2 points a day, ps3 is like 600?
Chou
+737|6795

Bevo wrote:

loads of revenue ey
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

Bevo wrote:

Two points a day?  You get 4 points just for logging in.

You can earn about 16 points in that time if your on the z-list, which pretty much everybody is.  A PS3 is 800 Points.

Xbox Elite - 650
Wii - 250
COD MW2 - 100
iPod Touch 64GB - 800
iMac - 3,500 (lulz)
Macbook Air - 2,500
Macbook Pro - 1,500
Macbook - 1,000

Last edited by ceslayer23 (2010-03-03 17:45:19)

Adams_BJ

ceslayer23 wrote:

No, I have something agaisnt a company promising rewards in exchange for time and clicks and then purposefully not ordering enough stock to fill demands when they are more than able to have permanently full stocks, in turn generating more clicks from the people who missed out and had to wait for next "stock filling" and more revenue.

There's making money and then there's making money.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR

Adams_BJ wrote:

ceslayer23 wrote:

No, I have something agaisnt a company promising rewards in exchange for time and clicks and then purposefully not ordering enough stock to fill demands when they are more than able to have permanently full stocks, in turn generating more clicks from the people who missed out and had to wait for next "stock filling" and more revenue.

There's making money and then there's making money.
I would agree with that if it was hard work to get points.  But you just click on a video, mute it, switch to another tab and let the video play through (about a minute) and that it, 4 points.  No one's really losing out on this, they make money, we get a shot at some prizes for basically nothing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard