Do u revive dead medics?

Always, when possible64%64% - 164
Sometimes32%32% - 82
Never3%3% - 10
Total: 256
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6779|Pakistan/England
well i get pretty annoyed when nearby medics dont revive me, but when a nice guy comes along and revives me, i try and return the favor by watching his back. if he dies, ill go rez him and give him my sniper kit in the middle of karkand lol. it pains me to be prone next to a dead medic with him screaming "medic..medic..MEDIC!!!"
Delphy
+45|6626|Bristol, UK
Yeah I usually do unless i'm trying to get a badge, or more time in one kit or something. I hate it when you give up a good gun for the L851 crap-o-matic though...
taddzilla
+23|6884|Pembroke Pines, FL.
If I can, I will as I'm usually running with my squadmates.
Souljah
+42|6708

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

I do it only when its an Squadmember/leader

and if a medic revived me and die after it,  i'll return him the favour
same here. hate those medics that stand next to you and dont bring you back to life when no ones around. and then when they die and your a medic they start yelling revive me. also i hate when you tk a medic on accident and before you can say sorry they punish you. i usaully take their kit and bean their dead bodies with the medpack and dont revive them. you should see the swearing that comes out of them after that lol.
Squig2510
+0|6732
the medic saves your ass (I hope), so I try and save his in return
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6720|Denver, CO
I do this only when i'm in a good squad with my friends.  If somebody takes my kit and revives me, i TK them take my kit back and revive them again.  No harm done (well -2 points for you...) and everybody has their kits back   Just make sure they don't punish you.

PS.  and use a knife so there's no additional team dammage
PRiMACORD
+190|6666|Home of the Escalade Herds
Oh forgot to mention. This one time when i revived a medic, he gunned me down to get his kit back

Oh the anger.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6786|Houston, TX

PRiMACORD wrote:

Oh forgot to mention. This one time when i revived a medic, he gunned me down to get his kit back

Oh the anger.
Did he have the decency to revive you afterward?  DID HE EVEN CALL THE NEXT DAY!?  What a S.O.B.!!

KJ
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6733

tupla_s wrote:

What I mean is if u´re not medic and see a medic die
Do u pick up his kit and revive him?

I do this quite alot and was just wondering how many ppl do that
I will revive medics before regular infantry...but only if its safe to do so. Two dead medics don't help anyone!
WilyHawk
+14|6623
I do when I remember to.  (I just found out a month ago that we can do this, ).

I have noticed that almost NOBODY does this for me though :p
Stenchorz
+6|6720
Always revive a fallen medic when able too.  Its easy enough to switch kits back with some dead enemies.

Dead sniper kits are the best - pick up, drop the gheys, then grab my kit back and await the free kills.
][v][artini
+31|6761|Netherlands
I try to do that as much as possible... but i dont always see them going down (when im not a medic) but when they die next to me... i take their kit and revive them to live
Ugaminor
+21|6714
Absolutely!  If it helps the team you gotta do it.  I especially do it when trying to cap flags as the more folks you have capping the faster it goes (... Thank you Mr. Obvious.. and now the next post) 
RedVigor
+3|6726
If its safe for me I'll always revive a Medic with his kit becuase a few seconds later he might be doing the same for me
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6684|Cumberland, MD, USA

RedVigor wrote:

If its safe for me I'll always revive a Medic with his kit becuase a few seconds later he might be doing the same for me
Ditto.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6776|200m out and smiling at you.
ya i always do actually, and on another note on reviving medics, right after artillery and those save-able i usually go hunting for the other medic as to save as many people as possible hoping, said revived medic will revive others.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6716|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
heck no i dont sacrifice my kit to revive the medic, then even if i did he'd probably get my kit when he comes to.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6690|South Korea.
Yeah somtimes, but only if I can pick my old kit up again, I dont swap with there kit, I make sure I swap with someone else first, so it's like Sniper > some anti tank kit > medic kit> back with my sniper kit.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6815|Noizyland

I do it every now and then, but mostly I choose my kit for a reason. If I was Assault I would every chance I got because Assault is the general purpose kit, but if I was a specific class like a Sniper or AT or something I'd probably leave them.

Besides I don't really want to hinder someone by giving them a Sniper kit when they want some close-combat action.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Longbow
+163|6687|Odessa, Ukraine
# 1
Ugaminor
+21|6714

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

heck no i dont sacrifice my kit to revive the medic, then even if i did he'd probably get my kit when he comes to.
Well I must say that isn't very team oriented.  I guess I look at is as saving our team from losing a ticket... at least for a little while.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6618|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I alway take the risk to revive them but if they had been reviving me in front of a tank before...i just teabag them!
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6693
although they are compition for points i dont give a shit, points are points. more bodies for the defibrilator the better.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6667|Canada
y not? u get a revive point an he is no longer in 15 second hell. its win/win 4 me cuz im never a medic so i grab thos points when those kinds of situations arrive
flyingsquirrel3
+8|6644
I dont do it because i always get mad at those who do it cuz i often get a crap gun with almost no ammo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard