Wreckognize
+294|6455
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ … palin.html

As most of you know I have been absolutely convinced that Sarah Palin did NOT give birth to a baby on April 18th, 2008. But what has come as a huge surprise was that on two separate occasions, she presented a newborn baby to two separate groups of people as Trig Palin her newborn son with Down syndrome. (She did it once in her own kitchen while presenting him to the Johnston family, and again at a baby shower given in her honor.) As you can plainly see THIS baby has a distinctive malformation of his ear. However the baby that was introduced to the nation only four months later does NOT have any malformation of his ear whatsoever.
Discuss.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
This is like a left wing version of 'Birthers'. Idiots the lot of ya.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Wreckognize
+294|6455
Then Sarah Palin must be Jesus, healing the malformed n shit.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

This is like a left wing version of 'Birthers'. Idiots the lot of ya.
yeah.  its fun to play with though
Tu Stultus Es
Benzin
+576|5969
The pictures are quite interesting. I can't stand Sarah Palin for an instant and it wouldn't surprise me the least bit to see her pull something like this.

I'd like to know why John says, "idiots the lot of ya", though.
Wreckognize
+294|6455
Maybe she's just using a more retarded looking baby to gain more sympathy.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

CapnNismo wrote:

The pictures are quite interesting. I can't stand Sarah Palin for an instant and it wouldn't surprise me the least bit to see her pull something like this.

I'd like to know why John says, "idiots the lot of ya", though.
Birthers, truthers, people that believe that sarah palins kid isn't hers... all idiots...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

This thread reminds me that I would most definitely fuck Bristol.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
I bet that baby has a 666 in its hair line.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

I don't see how this is important.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
me either shes a woman
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

The ironic part is that the same person who did that bang-up piece of "investigation" probably scoffs at the Birthers.

I scoff at them both.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
oh really

on the scale of 1 to important, this is like minus ten to the ten thousand. and one.

Last edited by Spark (2010-02-26 21:54:03)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

https://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/37251/original.jpg
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Spark wrote:

oh really

on the scale of 1 to important, this is like minus ten to the ten thousand. and one.
You rate it orders of magnitude more important than I do.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

FEOS wrote:

Spark wrote:

oh really

You rate it orders of magnitude more important than I do.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia

AussieReaper wrote:

I don't see how this is important.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
look at the size of that suit!!
Benzin
+576|5969
This is important because if it were to be true, it would show how crooked a person Sarah Palin is (as if anyone needed any extra proof as it is). Would you want someone running the country who is willing to pull something like this with their own child? That's one of the reasons I didn't vote for McCain - his daughter is such a fuck up it's not even funny. No parenting whatsoever was ever done at home, so how can one expect him to run a country?
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

CapnNismo wrote:

This is important because if it were to be true, it would show how crooked a person Sarah Palin is (as if anyone needed any extra proof as it is). Would you want someone running the country who is willing to pull something like this with their own child? That's one of the reasons I didn't vote for McCain - his daughter is such a fuck up it's not even funny. No parenting whatsoever was ever done at home, so how can one expect him to run a country?
okay i think you need to take a closer look at the accusation.

it's that one fifth of a baby's ear in a low-res photo isn't as distorted as it should be.

seriously, don't turn this into a hurricane in a peanut shell.
~ Richard Feynman
Benzin
+576|5969
Actually, the photos were high-res. But again, I'm not saying it's true, but I'm also not saying it's false. I'm simply arguing the fact that it does hold some level of importance if this woman wants to run a state or a country or hold any kind of political office - that's all.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

Spark wrote:

it's that one fifth of a baby's ear in a low-res photo isn't as distorted as it should be.

CapnNismo wrote:

Actually, the photos were high-res. But again, I'm not saying it's true, but I'm also not saying it's false. I'm simply arguing the fact that it does hold some level of importance if this woman wants to run a state or a country or hold any kind of political office - that's all.
Actually if spark had taken a closer look, it's that about 50% of both of the babies ears zoomed in and in high-res comparisons with multiple photos coupled with the fact that Palin shows no big-belly, a rather flat one actually, a mere 2 weeks before she "gave birth".

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2010-02-28 11:59:05)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard