Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473
I for one would like to see the Marines and Task Force 141 from CoD4 in a bonus map pack. Other ideas include playing with Shepards' force, Makarovs' team and the Team that went into south America.

Secondly, I could think of a few new perks to fill those empty spots, on of which I call "clear as day" This perk would keep the blood splatter down and reduce the amount of time a player is flash/stunned. The pro version of this would keep crosshairs steady when taking fire.

I would also like to see the Juggernaut and double primary weapon perk come back.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-02-26 20:36:21)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Dedicated servers for CoD MW?

Lean?

Yeah, those would probably be good expansion packs to go with the custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6148|Vancouver | Canada

AussieReaper wrote:

Dedicated servers for CoD MW?

Lean?

Yeah, those would probably be good expansion packs to go with the custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.
They'd have to balance it for lean first though.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5897|CA
1) perk wouldn't work, how would you know when you're injured?   

2) Juggernaut sucked ass, Painkiller is worse enough.  No.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
Juggernaut was canceled out by Stopping Power, the perk that everyone used on all of their kits.

I have no clue why people were butthurt over it.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473

TopHat01 wrote:

1) perk wouldn't work, how would you know when you're injured?   

2) Juggernaut sucked ass, Painkiller is worse enough.  No.
It wouldn't eliminate the blood splatter just reduce it. Pain killer sucks for a number of reasons, one being that stupid yellow haze it puts around the screen. I would like to see some sort of perk that reduces things that cause disorientation and or make it difficult to retaliate.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6139|Texas
alternative 'pro' perks. i've been bouncing this idea around in my head for awhile. essentially there would be a new set of perks, lets call them 'pro 2' that you could swap for 'pro 1' perks, ie not just added on top of pro perks.

for example, i have thought of a few new perks i think would be nice to have
marathon pro 2: sprint while strafing
sleight of hand pro 2: switch weapons faster
lightweight pro 2: jump higher
commando pro 2: crawl faster
steady aim pro 2: reduced aim-down-sight sway

i feel like most of these are at least pretty balanced not only within gameplay but also their usefulness compared to pro 1 perks. they definitely shouldn't be straight upgrades after all.
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land

GGF0RCE wrote:

sounds good to me.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK

GGF0RCE wrote:

I was just thinking that myself

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-02-27 06:16:22)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
protip: you can get rid of the blood splatter.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
god no, no more marines. Video games/hollywood should be banned from using the word marine, in any context, for the rest of the decade
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land

Finray wrote:

protip: you can get rid of the blood splatter.
by not getting shot.

hurhurhur.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6733

1. Dedicated Servers
2. Better Create your Own server functionality
3. Improve IWNet ( trying to get a party into a groundwar game lol)
4. Lean

I'd be happy with those four. I suspect that asking for anything else from Infinity Ward would simply lead to bugs, glitches and BF2 1.3 style server crashing.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473

GGF0RCE wrote:

alternative 'pro' perks. i've been bouncing this idea around in my head for awhile. essentially there would be a new set of perks, lets call them 'pro 2' that you could swap for 'pro 1' perks, ie not just added on top of pro perks.

for example, i have thought of a few new perks i think would be nice to have
marathon pro 2: sprint while strafing
lightweight pro 2: jump higher
steady aim pro 2: reduced aim-down-sight sway

i feel like most of these are at least pretty balanced not only within gameplay but also their usefulness compared to pro 1 perks. they definitely shouldn't be straight upgrades after all.
I think the knife should take two hits, commando should make it take one.
Jump while shooting should be disabled, and only allowed with your lightweight pro 2.
Steady aim pro two could reduce the swaying in the sniper scope and remove it when using an ACOG.

Mekstizzle wrote:

god no, no more marines. Video games/hollywood should be banned from using the word marine, in any context, for the rest of the decade
I wanted to be able to play with the factions from CoD4 and some of the ones only availible in single player. Also what do you have against Marines. Its not their fault they are better than the rest of the branches as a whole. Maybe if the others trained everyone to fight as infantry then they would be elites too instead of just singling out groups like the Navy SEALs or Army Rangers.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-02-27 16:23:02)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

marine missions in cod4 and 6 were miserably bad.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6587|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Next expansion pack should delete every copy of CoD6 ever.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America
What if they did it KOTOR style and let you pick like a good and evil style of play, each leading to a different story development etc?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6432|Brisbane, Australia

Blade4509 wrote:

What if they did it KOTOR style and let you pick like a good and evil style of play, each leading to a different story development etc?
What the fuck?

This is Call of Duty you are talking about right?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5473

Miggle wrote:

Yeah I can agree with that, but in this one you get killed 2 and half times as part of the story instead of just once.
PFC Allen gets killed, Ghost's team gets killed, and Soap ends up pulling a knife out of his chest which most people would die from just leaving it in.

When I ask for expansions, I'm not really to concerned with bonus chapters to the story or extra missions, I'm talking about what really counts, additions to the multiplayer such as new maps, weapons, teams, and possibly perks and or kill streaks to keep things interesting.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6432|Brisbane, Australia

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Yeah I can agree with that, but in this one you get killed 2 and half times as part of the story instead of just once.
PFC Allen gets killed, Ghost's team gets killed, and Soap ends up pulling a knife out of his chest which most people would die from just leaving it in.
Thats right, more = better.

When I ask for expansions, I'm not really to concerned with bonus chapters to the story or extra missions, I'm talking about what really counts, additions to the multiplayer such as new maps, weapons, teams, and possibly perks and or kill streaks to keep things interesting.
There will be all of that, as long as you pay your $9.99 per DLC. Which will only be one of the above mentioned things. More will cost more.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

What the fuck?

This is Call of Duty you are talking about right?
Yeah you know like breach here or breach here type of thing, but one of the rooms has Makarov in it and one of them has the undercover guy you need to free. The story would change depending on decisions you make on the field.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK
They will probably just release a multiplayer map pack. Don't get too much of a hard on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard