Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
Yah they won the game big deal. There whole plan was to hit Manning and that never hapend. The saints guy made a great play and ran it back for a td. The onside kick was money at the start of the second half. Those 2 plays alone ended up being 14 points. This was a great game. The Colts will soon learn not to score so fast and control the ball more. They lost horribly on time of posesion and greatfully kept Manning on the sidelines for over an hour. The Saints executed there game plan well. For the Colts simple. Catch the damn ball, run and audible like they did. Only 2 plays lost the superbowl for them. There new coach will indeed bring them a superbowl. Watch out for the Colts next season because there going to be some mad dogs on that team and I would expect them to make it to another AFC championship game.

Last edited by Obiwan (2010-02-08 01:22:39)

icecold2510
+31|6291

Obiwan wrote:

Yah they won the game big deal. .
you wouldn't say that if the colts won would you lol
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5248
pretty sure it is a big deal. Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me either way
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Never watched it, but where they're any immense 97 yard touchdowns like last year's superbowl?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD

CammRobb wrote:

Never watched it, but where they're any immense 97 yard touchdowns like last year's superbowl?
I think there were a few epic field goals.

And hey, the guys won fair and square.

But just FYI... next season is the Redskins' time to shine... just wait and see!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|NÃ¥rvei

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

But just FYI... next season is the Redskins' time to shine... just wait and see!
Next year, superbowl 45 ... 49ers - Redskins: 55 - 10
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD

Varegg wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

no
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
That guy was hitting those 45+ yard field goals like they were nothing. When it was the Colts turn to do it, they had one of the most experienced goal kickers who hadn't missed in ages, and just as the commentator was mentioning that fact, he missed. Or something like that.

People say it's all about the quarterback and shit, but getting a fourth down near the halfway line isn't exactly great quarterbacking is it, relying on a kicker to get some points on the board at big ranges like that.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643

Mekstizzle wrote:

That guy was hitting those 45+ yard field goals like they were nothing. When it was the Colts turn to do it, they had one of the most experienced goal kickers who hadn't missed in ages, and just as the commentator was mentioning that fact, he missed. Or something like that.

People say it's all about the quarterback and shit, but getting a fourth down near the halfway line isn't exactly great quarterbacking is it, relying on a kicker to get some points on the board at big ranges like that.
yeah u can blame everybody a-bit on the Colts side for losing, the special teams, the offense, defense some people will blame one side more then the other depending how they interpret things.... but yeah was an interesting game
icecold2510
+31|6291

Varegg wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

wrong

either the houston texans or detroit lions are going to be in the super bowl next year
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
https://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2062/dbp131622large.jpg

I was bored and decided to edit that picture.

Last edited by Obiwan (2010-02-12 12:05:08)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
some skilled editing there brah
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio
so....where is LT going to go?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

I miss the football season.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville

ghettoperson wrote:

I miss the football season.
I know, now its just college basketball, winter Olympics, NBA, baseball and golf . I already miss Monday night football
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

And basketball. baseball and golf are all pretty gay to watch.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

ghettoperson wrote:

And basketball. baseball and golf are all pretty gay to watch.
This is true
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5482|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Actually, I used to think basketball was gay.  I watched a Bulls game this season, and now I'm hooked.  It's way better to watch then football IMO.  More exciting, there isn't a minute break between plays, and it doesn't last 4 hours.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Peppers, Taylor to the Bears, Boldin to the Ravens, Cromartie to the Jets

Huge FA period so far.

Apparentely the Jets are going hard for Brandon Marshall too... on SportsNation they said if the Jets get him, they'll be the most complete team in the NFL. Can't say I disagree.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5248
sportsnation is a joke
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4994748

Holy shit our amazing rushing game just got even more amazing. Shonn Greene with more experience + the veteran skills of LT + Leon Washington's multiroles = awesome.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5482|Bolingbrook, Illinois
New OT rules. I'm glad they did anything to change them, but I think it's stupid that it only applies in the postseason.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

HaiBai wrote:

New OT rules. I'm glad they did anything to change them, but I think it's stupid that it only applies in the postseason.
did they switch to college rules?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

haffeysucks wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

did they switch to college rules?
no - now if you get the ball 1st + TD = win.
ball 1st + FG = other team get's ball, they score TD = win.
ball 2nd + FG to tie, sudden death.
ball 2nd, no score = loss

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard