online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
small child + big suitcase = solution
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Ilocano wrote:

Chou wrote:

Since when do kids have their own passport?
Can't speak for any other country, but in the US, every US Citizen regardless of age, must have a passport if traveling internationally.

British Passport wrote:

4. Children Children who have reached the age of sixteen years require their own passport.
Not the same over here. It all depends what sort of passport he has and what the rules for that sort of passport are.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Bertster7 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Chou wrote:

Since when do kids have their own passport?
Can't speak for any other country, but in the US, every US Citizen regardless of age, must have a passport if traveling internationally.

British Passport wrote:

4. Children Children who have reached the age of sixteen years require their own passport.
Not the same over here. It all depends what sort of passport he has and what the rules for that sort of passport are.
Woah I had no idea about that. Does that work for travelling to all countries, or just for entrance to the UK?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

ghettoperson wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

British Passport wrote:

Woah I had no idea about that. Does that work for travelling to all countries, or just for entrance to the UK?
I don't know - but I used to travel on my parents passport across Europe (back in the days when you needed a passport to travel in Europe) until I was about 13.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Bertster7 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

I don't know - but I used to travel on my parents passport across Europe (back in the days when you needed a passport to travel in Europe) until I was about 13.
Last time I was out of the country was '98 and it was on my parents' passport. Haven't had the need to get my own passport yet.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

M.O.A.B wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Last time I was out of the country was '98 and it was on my parents' passport. Haven't had the need to get my own passport yet.
But where did you go?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Bertster7 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

But where did you go?
Florida
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6744|Reality
I always write a letter for my wife just in case. Include contact information.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6722|Sydney, Australia

Stubbee wrote:

I always write a letter for my wife just in case. Include contact information.
Some good advice here.

I assume the OP's brother lives in Canada as well?

http://www.voyage.gc.ca/faq/children-tr … ge-eng.asp

1.   What documents are required by a child travelling alone or with one parent or guardian?

All children who travel abroad need a valid Canadian passport. Supporting identification may also include, but is not limited to, a birth certificate, citizenship certificate, landed immigrant records, or a certificate of Indian status. Check with the nearest embassy or consulate of the destination country regarding other documentation that may be required.

In addition, we strongly recommend that the following documents be carried, depending on the situation:

* A consent letter proving that the child travelling alone or with one parent or guardian has permission to travel from the non-accompanying lawful parent(s) or guardian. A consent letter may be required even if separation or divorce documents award custody of the child to an accompanying parent while the non-custodial parent has legal access or visiting rights to the child. A separate letter should be written for every trip abroad and include contact information for the parent(s) or guardian. A child of divorced or separated parents who is travelling without either parent could carry a single consent letter signed by both parents or two separate consent letters signed by each parent. It is advisable to have the consent letter certified, stamped, or sealed by an official who has the authority to administer an oath or solemn declaration, so that the validity of the letter will not be questioned.
NOW, most of this actually is for divorced parents and and that stuff, but if they are still concerned then a letter can't do any harm. Most likely the airport and immigration officials won't give a shit - unless they actually act suspicious.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6596|Toronto-Canada
Thanks guys for the help!
but they were lucky enough that the passport of the child arrive 1 day before they left, they left today. everything went well.
Tetn1s
+59|6643|Los Angeles
This happened to me. I moved out of Guatemala with my mom (leaving my dad behind in Guatemala) to the US. I had to travel by myself to Guatemala during the summer (I still do.) All I needed was a passport and an unaccompanied minor treatment (They take care of all the customs and baggage for you) on the airplane. Then when I arrived my guardian (my dad) had to sign some thing and show valid identification. Same for the return trip. I know you have already solved this problem, I thought it would be cool to share.

(Im white, fyi.)
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

Tetn1s wrote:

(Im white, fyi.)
Ohh that's a relief cause I was about to rage on you for being an illegal immigrant.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard