lockandload
+0|6738
watchin a sinper climbing the crane at the construction site at shar pen  waiting till he has one last ladder to go and killing him.   he was thinking    i almost made it  damnit

and being a sniper and a person sees u possible assualt anit tank  whatever and there like sweet easy kill so u run away and they run after you but what they dont know is that there is a claymore waiting for them and they run right into it    OWNED

Last edited by lockandload (2005-11-28 13:19:45)

kn0ckahh
+98|6746|netherlands, sweet lake city
well  i play in a clan and sometimes we go public with like 8 of us and we all go anti tank     2 squads of 4 poeple    and off course we time the fire   and fire like 4/or more rockets at the same time     tanks helis apc's  are like wtf   thats  n00b  all with anti tank and like we dont stand a change    i mean like i care   and  its funny that some ppl take it so high if getting killed
[MC]RG-Conan
+0|6764|Ventura, CA
Driving my tank backwards whilst shooting the coax at the Spec-ops running towards me with C4 in hand then killing him just as he turns away to hit the clacker
wayneakagod
+17|6755
For me, sniping a pilot out of a chopper with the .50 cal. Did it twice on Wake once, left the gunner crashing to the ground in an attack chopper at the beach, and the other time sniped a BH pilot just as he landed at out flag.
SlickWRX
+6|6751
1.  It was a fluke but one time a damaged MIG flew by and must have been really low on health.  I was just going to fire a few pot shots with my AK at it for disapproval.  I knew it wouldn't really hurt the plane.  Well a second later I see the plane explode and I got credit for the kill.

2.  Puting C4 on the underside of bridges.  They never see it coming and just the site of the bridge and tank blowing up at the same time is awesome.  Usually if you need to you can use a vehicle to stand on to get the C4 high enough to stick.

3.  Sneaking up on a low flying helo trying to cap a flag and jumping up and slapping C4 on the bottom of it.  Another thing I do is set a trap by jumping up and sticking C4 as high as I can get it on the flagpole.  It takes a little practice to see where you need to aim when throwing the C4 but I got it after not too much practice.

4.  Jihad jeeping, helo, etc.  I like to go after attack choppers with the transport choppers sometimes.  Either that or fully loaded Blackhawks.

5.  Sneaking up on a sniper and either knifing, defib, or C4ing them.

6.  Tank main cannon vs infantry.  I like to watch the bodies fly.

7.  Tank round vs fully loaded transport chopper.  Yeah it takes a couple but its worth it.

8.  C4ing my own tank.  Normally as a tanker I play an engineer but if I happen to have the spec ops kit and get in an available tank I stick C4 under it.  Then if someone tries to C4 me I can jump out of the tank and run and C4 them.

9.  A new way to kill I discovered in SF I'll call elevator action.  I've done this about 4-5 times now and its hilarious.  If you see an elevator operating and no friendlys on the minimap then lay down a C4 on the ground in front of where the doors open and when it comes back and opens up, BOOM!  I got one guy 3 times in a row with this yesterday.

10.  Roadkills.  Sometimes if I'm bored I'll play Battlefield GTA.  Speaking of which does anyone remember Gouranga from the original GTA?  Where did the hari chrishnas go in the newer versions of the game like San Andreas?  Anyhow you should get a Gouranga if you can mow down a whole squad in one pass.

Last edited by SlickWRX (2005-11-28 15:32:49)

dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6759|Cohog, RI
being spec ops and teaming up with a medic, have the medic lay down med packs where enemy will see them and lay c4 right nex to that.  When a willing victim comes by, boom!  works with claymore too!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

My most gratifying kill was not done by me. It was fuckin' awesome though.
I was Sniping on Mashtuur and I heard a whoosh, followed by a groan, followed by a bang. I turned around just in time to see a MEC soldier fall to the ground. The guy was about half a second away from knifing me and one of my teammates from accross the square has shot him in the head. Normally the enemy gets the kill and then he gets shot. It was an awesome moment.

Happned just before I left to go to a Foo Fighters concert too, hence the good feeling.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Anima05
+1|6768
I love putting C4 on the Blackhawk pad in Mashtuur city then waiting for it to spawn. BH whores SWARM around it.  blowing the C4 and watching 10 people die feels good
CombatQuokka
+0|6732
Most pleasing kill?  Wasn't even mine, but I played my small part.

Picture the scene... I'm in Songhua Stalemate, I'm on the Chinese side, and we've just managed to capture the north flag.  I've helped capture the flag, but it there was already another squad there.  I notice that there's a mildly injured APC still untaken at the base, so I grab it, and start speeding off to the US back base up the hill.

A guy who is not in my squad says 'Dude, that APC is rigged with shitloads of C4.".  I say, "Hey, thanks for the warning, we'll see what happens."

I speed up to the top base, and I'm alone, with guys all over the base, and the blackhawk on the flag.  Up to the flag I speed, and then bail out of the APC.  I run up the stairs to that area over the flag.  I type "Quick Dude.  Blow the C4!" "Quick!!!".  Enemy guy sees the empty APC, jumps in and starts lining me up.

Then BOOM!!  Guy in APC gone, takes out a full blackhawk and there's me at an empty base.

Laughed my ass off.

Quokka
Gotham
+3|6740
Other than one shot kills on bunny hoppers the single most gratifying kill is the arty on the group of stat padders hanging out in at the edge of the map.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6736|Germany

n1nj41c l337ne55 wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Place a supplybox next to the enemy and let your arty fire immediately.
These stupid guys who can not imagine that a box placed by the enemy commander could be a trap have to be punished. (But warn your team!!!)
Dude fuck that.

Its when you kill him by DROPING the supply box on him. Especially the plane whores on wake. Its so much fun.
Got a starting chopper by droping a supplybox on him yesterday => 5 kills
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6845
Surely Sniping a Gunship pilot in the Cockpit while he base rapes and spawn kills with alleged impuntity. Then watching it Crash before the gunner can switch seats and get controll.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749
I love to take out a bunch of members of the same clan in a row, like this:

https://i3.tinypic.com/wasnjo.jpg
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6730|Oregon
the best kill is coming around the corner and shock-paddling someone who is looking right at you, particularly when theyre capping a flag and its just about to turn...
Defiance
+438|6679

I need to go out and get a single defrib kill. Not hard, just substitute the defrib instead of knife for a camper, then let my stats say just "1" defrib kill.

Ah the theatrics...

My most gratifying kill? Bombing the shit out of a tunguska [in f-18] earning me my aerial service ribbon

Last edited by Defiance (2006-04-23 21:15:32)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6654|Peoria
For me, the most gratifying experience in this game has been shooting down choppers with the SRAW/ERYX/TOW/HJ-8
Dodoextinct
+16|6657
I must say that the most satisfying kill is Knifing a PKM whore while he is unloading his rubber bullets.
Defibs are lame. Knife FTW.
JimCognito
+10|6688
Taking out a tank with AT and not getting hit once.  I had a particularly fun one tonight on Kubra.  The guy I was in a squad with spotted him for me and could see me and the tank the whole time.  I get off the first shot and I'm so close he can't fire on me.  As he backs up I run to the side and jump off a hill and flank him from the left for the second.  At this point he backs up down the hill and can see where I'm at but still has no shot.  I miss my next couple shots and hit with my last missile.  The best part is the guy I squaded up with saw the whole thing.  Gotta love the witness.
skratch-x
+25|6644|NY, USA
Some of my most gratifying kill experiences:

Hitting a transport chopper with a tank shell from far away.  I feel real good if I had to guess where to lead the shell and get 4 kills or so.

Taking out an attack chopper with a tank shell.  That always feel real good.

Taking out a full transport with an airplane.  Especially when people bail too late and you get the kills anyways.

Knifing someone who just did something really lame to you and didn't move to a new spot.
wahjot
+30|6593

SlickWRX wrote:

8.  C4ing my own tank.  Normally as a tanker I play an engineer but if I happen to have the spec ops kit and get in an available tank I stick C4 under it.  Then if someone tries to C4 me I can jump out of the tank and run and C4 them.
thats actually pretty clever
bobroonie.bda
+143|6689
When an enemy is in the .50 cal of a Humvee or vodnik shoting me and i hit him with 2 head shots. Or seeing an enemy going for the 50 cal and ive already lined up the shot right between the shield of the gun boom head shot.  that has to suck.

But i do like the C4 on helo's or planes before they take off then blowing them in mid air. thats a funny one.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-04-23 23:09:57)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Killing TriggerHappy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard