ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

JahManRed wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Scratch that.
"The Republic's Department of Foreign Affairs has said three supposedly Irish citizens Dubai authorities claim helped kill a Hamas official do not exist."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8518346.stm
well i guess this concludes yet another "zomg israel" thread.  well done.  /close thread.
I know I know, we should not complain when Israel forges passports and glob trots around the world illegally killing people and breaking every law in the country they carry out these murders. And it is murder. There was no trial, just execution. Can you imagine what would happen if say, Chaves sent agents into the US or UK to kill the enemies of his state?

I do agree somewhat. Israel will never admit that they sanctioned the killing and no one will listen to those pesky Arabs in Dubai. So yes, that will be the end of it.
Main difference, if it hasn't been pointed out, is that he was trying to buy arms to be most certainly used against Israel; an act of war.

And, it sounds like a clean kill on a legit target that involved no collateral damage, unlike the random rockets and suicide bombings the deceased was probably involved in.

Of course you have a right to complain about the fraud and identity theft and the ignoring your laws.

Maybe will find out what really happened in a few years when the joos make a movie about it.
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

ATG wrote:

Main difference, if it hasn't been pointed out, is that he was trying to buy arms to be most certainly used against Israel; an act of war.

And, it sounds like a clean kill on a legit target that involved no collateral damage, unlike the random rockets and suicide bombings the deceased was probably involved in.

Of course you have a right to complain about the fraud and identity theft and the ignoring your laws.

Maybe will find out what really happened in a few years when the joos make a movie about it.
no, the main difference is that you can't pick and choose when you want to follow international law. Israel assassinated a man (let's assume) when they should have, if anything, arrested him and tried him in a court. Execution is against the law. You can't kill someone on the basis that they were maybe buying something that they might have used for something else. It's completely wrong.

You also can't forge other countries passports and use them to travel in order to assassinate people. Also wrong.

The fact you say 'was probably involved in' is precisely another reason the Israelis, if they're responsible, are in the wrong.

Mind you it DOES make a change when the Israelis don't just shoot a rocket at tehir target, killing civilians and causing collateral damage. Just face it, the Israelis ignore international law when it suits them and kill many more civilians than Hamas has ever done. It beggars belief that anyone would try to apologise for or justify their actions.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

11 Bravo wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i just asked for proof is all.
Please don't tell me you also think that isreal does not have nukes ?
has nothing to do with this.  to answer idc what they have.
probz not, but it does relate to what they did with the whistle blower.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

FEOS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

I doubt the Israeli Ambassador has the security clearance to know shit like this.
Obviously, but he's the only guy available for us to shout at on Irish soil! I would expel the Israeli ambassador (at least temporarily and in a very public manner!) as punishment for Israel insulting us on the world stage in this way.
If he's the Israeli ambassador, then he's on Israeli soil...technically.
I know where he lives though... and it's not on Israeli soil. Perhaps our Government could send some guys with Irish passports to chat to him in his home, in his room?
13rin
+977|6449

Braddock wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Obviously, but he's the only guy available for us to shout at on Irish soil! I would expel the Israeli ambassador (at least temporarily and in a very public manner!) as punishment for Israel insulting us on the world stage in this way.
I know where he lives though... and it's not on Israeli soil. Perhaps our Government could send some guys with Irish passports to chat to him in his home, in his room?
That doesn't sound very dipolmatic...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

ATG wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

well i guess this concludes yet another "zomg israel" thread.  well done.  /close thread.
I know I know, we should not complain when Israel forges passports and glob trots around the world illegally killing people and breaking every law in the country they carry out these murders. And it is murder. There was no trial, just execution. Can you imagine what would happen if say, Chaves sent agents into the US or UK to kill the enemies of his state?

I do agree somewhat. Israel will never admit that they sanctioned the killing and no one will listen to those pesky Arabs in Dubai. So yes, that will be the end of it.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

CameronPoe wrote:

zomg israel

On a serious note: Expect nothing less. They'll insult nations with whom they have amicable trading relations just to kill a man. Just look at how shit they've recently been treating the country that bankrolls their asses: the USA. While I agree with their tactic on this one, I must say i find their execution of it terrible on many levels. Israel is a wannabe modern western nation with so many flaws, hypocrisies, challenges and contradictions that they're ambition is frankly laughable.
Good point. The tactics employed here are infinitely better than bombing civilian areas in the Gaza strip when taken in the context of their own domestic situation but in a wider context they're merely proving to the International community that they're not in line with the civilised Western nations they so desperately try to emulate. The biggest issue here is the huge slap in the face they've given to amicable nations by forging their International documents (didn't even have the decency to get the right amount of digits on the Irish passport numbers!). They're quite happy to stir up shit between countries by effectively framing them when they break International laws.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England

CameronPoe wrote:

zomg israel

On a serious note: Expect nothing less. They'll insult nations with whom they have amicable trading relations just to kill a man. Just look at how shit they've recently been treating the country that bankrolls their asses: the USA. While I agree with their tactic on this one, I must say i find their execution of it terrible on many levels. Israel is a wannabe modern western nation with so many flaws, hypocrisies, challenges and contradictions that they're ambition is frankly laughable.
You find the way they executed this TERRIBLE?

this is one person who was infact a murderer what about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan where countless innocent civillians and soldiers are being slaughtered by the currupt goverments that sent them to die for oil and for the profits gained by internation arms selling.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Braddock wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

I doubt the Israeli Ambassador has the security clearance to know shit like this.
BREAKING NEWS!

Irish could be violent.

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

ruisleipa wrote:

ATG wrote:

no, the main difference is that you can't pick and choose when you want to follow international law. Israel assassinated a man (let's assume) when they should have, if anything, arrested him and tried him in a court. Execution is against the law. You can't kill someone on the basis that they were maybe buying something that they might have used for something else. It's completely wrong.

You also can't forge other countries passports and use them to travel in order to assassinate people. Also wrong.

The fact you say 'was probably involved in' is precisely another reason the Israelis, if they're responsible, are in the wrong.

Mind you it DOES make a change when the Israelis don't just shoot a rocket at tehir target, killing civilians and causing collateral damage. Just face it, the Israelis ignore international law when it suits them and kill many more civilians than Hamas has ever done. It beggars belief that anyone would try to apologise for or justify their actions.
No shit assassinations are against the law, that's why it's a fucking assassination. Since when is it news that black ops agents will use different passports? Why should they arrest him on Dubai soil when the UAE doesn't even recognize Israel's existence? Why do all that bullshit when you just want to kill a man. You clearly have no idea how the intelligence community works don't you? But still, 11 fucking people to off one guy? Doesn't sound like mossad to me.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

Cybargs wrote:

No shit assassinations are against the law, that's why it's a fucking assassination. Since when is it news that black ops agents will use different passports? Why should they arrest him on Dubai soil when the UAE doesn't even recognize Israel's existence? Why do all that bullshit when you just want to kill a man. You clearly have no idea how the intelligence community works don't you? But still, 11 fucking people to off one guy? Doesn't sound like mossad to me.
blah blah blah. what's your point? or don't you have one?

regarding the 'intelligence community' (a misnomer if ever I heard one) I suppose you're the expert right? riiiight.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Braddock wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

To follow the pattern, they should have Dubai passports, I would think...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Cybargs wrote:

Could certainly get up to 11 if you count the support team involved. It's not just the hit team of 3-4 guys. There's the ADVON team, the transport team, etc. Eleven is certainly within the realm of the feasible. Can't see why they would have them all holding the same nation's passports, though.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England
I love how the UAE get all fussy about this, But they still believe its perfectly fine to stone there own children to death.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

ATG wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Men from Ireland in the IRA traveled the world buying weapons. Semtex from Libya, Guns from eastern Europe and America, even tried to by Stingers from the USA. Each time that the British Government acted. They acted in international waters or they went through the local governments and they acted. In the 30 years of counter terrorism activities the UK never once infringed on another nations sovereignty, apart from Ireland's, obviously! Typically countries have agreements and they help each other on these matters. Israel doesn't have that luxury in the middle east as they continue to oppress millions of Arabs and therefore get no support from anyone in that area. So I can kind of see why they did it this way. Its not like they could call Egypt and tell them a bunch of munitions are going through your country into Palestine.......can you stop them for us.
But this situation is all of their own doing so it doesn't make it right.
ATG
Banned
You guys have a right to be pissed, but...good riddance to bad rubbish.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

ATG wrote:

...good riddance to bad rubbish.
Its easy to say that. But it was a summery execution. No trial. All we have is the word of Israel and that's not worth a penny on the international stage. We don't have nukes........lol. We don't use phosphorus shells in built up areas............list goes on.
I agree that this guy was 99% most probably an arms dealer who sells death and probably deserved what he got. But trials and laws are what separate us from the savages. When we bypass these then we are savages.
ATG
Banned
Savages mock civilized methods.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

ATG wrote:

aye
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

ATG wrote:

aye
You lot can count yourselves among the savages if you like... I'd like to consider myself out, thank you very much.
11 Bravo
Banned

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ATG wrote:

aye
You lot can count yourselves among the savages if you like... I'd like to consider myself out, thank you very much.
nah....you come from the land of IRA...so you a savage also.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

aye
Says the English yob who can't even punctuate or capitalise his sentences properly.
11 Bravo
Banned

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Says the English yob who can't even punctuate or capitalise his sentences properly.
cba
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

ATG wrote:

So giving Israel free weapons is also an act of war?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

Dilbert_X wrote:

ATG wrote:

So giving Israel free weapons is also an act of war?
That's a good point. People too often allow subjectivity to creep into the Israel/Palestine debate. Yes, this man was probably trying to procure weapons for the Palestinians to use against the Israelis but, as you point out, the Israelis receive weapons from the US which they use against the Palestinians. The two are the exact same at the end of the day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard