Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
Police in Dubai are to issue arrest warrants for 11 "agents with European passports" suspected of assassinating a top Hamas official last month. Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was murdered in his hotel room in Dubai on 20 January. Hamas, the Palestinian Islamist movement, said he was in Dubai to buy weapons for the organisation and accused Israeli agents of killing him. Dubai's police chief said six of the suspects had British passports, three were Irish, one French and one German. The Britons were named as James Leonard Clarke, Stephen Daniel Hodes, Paul John Keeley, Michael Lawrence Barney, Jonathan Lewis Graham and Melvyn Adam Milliner. One of the group was a woman with Irish papers in the name of Gail Folliard. The other Irish suspects were named as Kevin Daveron and Evan Dennings.

Curiouser and curiouser... either the people were from the actual countries listed on their passports and were acting privately for financial gain; they were from the actual countries listed on their passports and were acting under the cognisance of said countries' intelligence agencies; they were from the actual countries listed on their passports and were acting under their own cognisance out of an ideological affiliation with the Israeli regime; or they were Mossad agents pretending to be from the countries listed on their passports.

Now I won't jump to conclusions just yet but... If it turns out these murderers were indeed Mossad then I want the Irish Government to haul the Israeli ambassador in and ask him some serious fucking questions about why his country think they can prance around the globe murdering people on an Irish passport.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
I doubt the Israeli Ambassador has the security clearance to know shit like this.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

Cybargs wrote:

I doubt the Israeli Ambassador has the security clearance to know shit like this.
Obviously, but he's the only guy available for us to shout at on Irish soil! I would expel the Israeli ambassador (at least temporarily and in a very public manner!) as punishment for Israel insulting us on the world stage in this way.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

Braddock wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Obviously, but he's the only guy available for us to shout at on Irish soil! I would expel the Israeli ambassador (at least temporarily and in a very public manner!) as punishment for Israel insulting us on the world stage in this way.
IF it turns out to be Mossad, of course.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Braddock wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Mossad wouldn't send 11 dudes to off one guy. Seems more like a gang killing with that many people involved... Heh they did find out Hamas was trying to buy weapons. Me thinks it was a business deal that went bad.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

I'd suspect they were working for the Israeli intelligence community and those passports were all fake. There's no real reason to think the countries listed were in on the conspiracy.

But the target very much sounds like he deserved it.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

Cybargs wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Mossad wouldn't send 11 dudes to off one guy. Seems more like a gang killing with that many people involved... Heh they did find out Hamas was trying to buy weapons. Me thinks it was a business deal that went bad.
That is possible. If I were an International arms dealer though I would be very wary of killing anyone affiliated with an International terror group, but it's still entirely possible. They also could have been freelance murderers doing contract work for Mossad.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Braddock wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Braddock wrote:

That is possible. If I were an International arms dealer though I would be very wary of killing anyone affiliated with an International terror group, but it's still entirely possible. They also could have been freelance murderers doing contract work for Mossad.
Me thinks its the ruskies yo. Terror groups can't really do much to gangs outside of their own turf... Hajji is always being watched lol.

Russian mobs are scary motherfuckers.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
"He told reporters that six members of the alleged assassination team held British passports, three held Irish passports, and one each from France and Germany. A leading suspect, who carried a French passport, left Dubai for Munich via Qatar after the killing, Tamim added.

Police released the suspects' photos, names, nationalities and details from their passports, which authorities said were not fake.

"Israel carries out a lot of assassinations in many countries, even in countries it is allied to," Tamim said, adding that Mabhouh may have been killed by electrocution.
""
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1150127.html

That's isreal for you.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

mafia996630 wrote:

"He told reporters that six members of the alleged assassination team held British passports, three held Irish passports, and one each from France and Germany. A leading suspect, who carried a French passport, left Dubai for Munich via Qatar after the killing, Tamim added.

Police released the suspects' photos, names, nationalities and details from their passports, which authorities said were not fake.

"Israel carries out a lot of assassinations in many countries, even in countries it is allied to," Tamim said, adding that Mabhouh may have been killed by electrocution.
""

That's isreal for you.
I don't think electrocution is mossad style... Seems like the bloke was tortured before they offed him. Me thinks it be the ruskies.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

Cybargs wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

""

That's isreal for you.
I don't think electrocution is mossad style... Seems like the bloke was tortured before they offed him. Me thinks it be the ruskies.
Doesn't quite add up. Russian mob are out to make money, not kill would-be-customers who have powerful connections, thereby scaring away potential future business in a profitable region of the arms-trading world.

Unless it was an arms deal that went spectacularly awry... I don't know, I just don't buy it.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Cybargs wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

""

That's isreal for you.
I beg to differ good sir, blatant arrogance as evident in the way isreal deals with international events leads me to believe it would be them.

Edit: Also they have a lot to gain by extracting information from him.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2010-02-16 03:55:30)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Dubai has the death penalty by firing squad for murder.
Lets hope they get extradited and a fair trial.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d
Dubai assassins used Mossad methods to kill Hamas leader

"
The Dubai police chief says it is not unlikely that the assassination teams were made up of Mossad agents.

The bits of information and the camera images suggest methods used by the Mossad that Mishka Ben-David wrote about in detail in his novel "Duet in Beirut." Ben-David, who served as the intelligence officer for the Caesarea operations branch of the Mossad, insists that his novel is a work of fiction. However, it is obvious to all that the experience he accumulated in the Mossad over the years appears in his book.

"Duet in Beirut" is very similar to the failed attempt in 1997 to assassinate Hamas politburo chief Khaled Meshal in Jordan. Ben-David describes the Mossad agents, changing hotels, changing vehicles, arriving from different destinations, and changing clothes and appearances in order to make identification difficult.

Two of the suspects are seen changing clothes on the security camera footage in Dubai. The actual capture of the suspects on film may reveal their identities - and even suggest only partial success of the operation.
"
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1150126.html

lulz.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

I could imagine how that meeting would go. "Now Ambassador....you can't use Irish passports to go round murdering people.....to be sure".......................after 20 minutes of hysterical laughing by the Israeli ambassador............"Fuck off"

Guns for hire?
Plenty of well trained, skilled, Ex IRA men and women running about the country board. Hey its not like they can do what most board men of violence can do and go work for Black Water.
Most likely to be fake passports used by Mossad agents. Shocking, as Israel have such a history of respecting other countries sovereignty.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Scratch that.
"The Republic's Department of Foreign Affairs has said three supposedly Irish citizens Dubai authorities claim helped kill a Hamas official do not exist."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8518346.stm
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Braddock wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

If he's the Israeli ambassador, then he's on Israeli soil...technically.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

FEOS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

If he's the Israeli ambassador, then he's on Israeli soil...technically.
inb4leathelweapon2
11 Bravo
Banned

JahManRed wrote:

Scratch that.
"The Republic's Department of Foreign Affairs has said three supposedly Irish citizens Dubai authorities claim helped kill a Hamas official do not exist."
well i guess this concludes yet another "zomg israel" thread.  well done.  /close thread.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

11 Bravo wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Scratch that.
well i guess this concludes yet another "zomg israel" thread.  well done.  /close thread.
I know I know, we should not complain when Israel forges passports and glob trots around the world illegally killing people and breaking every law in the country they carry out these murders. And it is murder. There was no trial, just execution. Can you imagine what would happen if say, Chaves sent agents into the US or UK to kill the enemies of his state?

I do agree somewhat. Israel will never admit that they sanctioned the killing and no one will listen to those pesky Arabs in Dubai. So yes, that will be the end of it.
11 Bravo
Banned
i just asked for proof is all.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

11 Bravo wrote:

Please don't tell me you also think that isreal does not have nukes ?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England
Pfft, big deal theres thousands of people dying in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Gaza Strip, sounds like he'd had it comming for a while.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-02-16 11:04:10)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
zomg israel

On a serious note: Expect nothing less. They'll insult nations with whom they have amicable trading relations just to kill a man. Just look at how shit they've recently been treating the country that bankrolls their asses: the USA. While I agree with their tactic on this one, I must say i find their execution of it terrible on many levels. Israel is a wannabe modern western nation with so many flaws, hypocrisies, challenges and contradictions that they're ambition is frankly laughable.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-02-16 12:18:07)

11 Bravo
Banned

mafia996630 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Please don't tell me you also think that isreal does not have nukes ?
has nothing to do with this.  to answer idc what they have.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard