ruisleipa
+149|6215|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

no.  you are calling my mom a bitch..thats different.  we said haji because they black guys got pissed when we said sand nigga or dune coon.
lol so if the black guys didn't get pissed you'd be happy using those terms instead? omg you're doing a great job of seeming a racist ignorant twat.

Well done.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5230|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no.  you are calling my mom a bitch..thats different.  we said haji because they black guys got pissed when we said sand nigga or dune coon.
lol so if the black guys didn't get pissed you'd be happy using those terms instead? omg you're doing a great job of seeming a racist ignorant twat.

Well done.
i used the term jawa most the time tbh.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
What's wrong with hajji? Better than towel head or terrorist.

I'm sure after seeing through thousands of dicks airport security personnel won't give a fuck about how small your cock is yeh. Full body scanners are win. Unless you like gloves.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6756|d

Cybargs wrote:

I'm sure after seeing through thousands of dicks airport security personnel won't give a fuck about how small your cock is yeh. Full body scanners are win. Unless you like gloves.
My mammoth of a dick is not the point, its personal privacy. Hey, you know what; we should also have full body scanners on trains and every other public means of transport. FUk that, let have it in every building since pretty much all of these features are open to attack.

And what the obsession with you and latex gloves ? never heard of a pat down ?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5230|Cleveland, Ohio

Cybargs wrote:

Jawa
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

mafia996630 wrote:

I rather not have some some geezer stare at my bollocks. Its an invasion of privacy, full stop. And I think you islamophobic motherfukers need to take a step back because I'm sure its not just a bunch of mooooooooooooooooooooooolims (< is that what they are calling it now ? its hard to keep up sometimes)  that oppose these scanners.
They're not the only opposition, but they are the most ironic opposition.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Karbin
+42|6287
"So you don't want to go through the body scanner?
No problem", as the latex glove snaps behind them.
"You have been randomly selected for a secondary inspection. Please follow this Agent."

Watch how fast they RUN to the scanner.

mikkel
+383|6594

Kmarion wrote:

If anyone wants to peek at my junk to keep me alive, have a ball. Pun intended.
That's the kind of disinterested attitude that lets the TSA get away with anything. "Well, they're keeping us safe, so they can do whatever they want to do".

The whole-body imagers are supposed to expedite the screening process and increase security, but do neither successfully. There are better, cheaper and more efficient methods, but the people who swallow the tripe that the TSA publicise are the people who are allowing the government to treat the flying public like Zeks being transported to Gulags, to borrow an apt phrase.

You're eroding the privacy and freedom of everyone through your unquestioning attitude towards an agency that has repeatedly proven itself to be untrustworthy.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6756|d

JohnG@lt wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I rather not have some some geezer stare at my bollocks. Its an invasion of privacy, full stop. And I think you islamophobic motherfukers need to take a step back because I'm sure its not just a bunch of mooooooooooooooooooooooolims (< is that what they are calling it now ? its hard to keep up sometimes)  that oppose these scanners.
ironic if you think every Muslim is out to kill you.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6398|North Carolina

mikkel wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

That's the kind of disinterested attitude that lets the TSA get away with anything. "Well, they're keeping us safe, so they can do whatever they want to do".

The whole-body imagers are supposed to expedite the screening process and increase security, but do neither successfully. There are better, cheaper and more efficient methods, but the people who swallow the tripe that the TSA publicise are the people who are allowing the government to treat the flying public like Zeks being transported to Gulags, to borrow an apt phrase.

You're eroding the privacy and freedom of everyone through your unquestioning attitude towards an agency that has repeatedly proven itself to be untrustworthy.
Well, if there are better, cheaper ways to get better security, please elaborate.

So far, these scanners are the best idea I've heard, and most critics of them are short on ideas.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

mafia996630 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Not at all. I don't view all Muslims as a threat, but all threats have been from Muslims.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
mikkel
+383|6594

Turquoise wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Well, if there are better, cheaper ways to get better security, please elaborate.

So far, these scanners are the best idea I've heard, and most critics of them are short on ideas.
It's pretty well established that dogs are by far better than machines for the purpose of finding explosives. Few of the incidents that the WBIs have been pushed in response to would have been prevented had the scanners been in use, and none of them would have been prevented effectively.

The critics aren't short on ideas by any measure.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6398|North Carolina

mikkel wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

mikkel wrote:

It's pretty well established that dogs are by far better than machines for the purpose of finding explosives. Few of the incidents that the WBIs have been pushed in response to would have been prevented had the scanners been in use, and none of them would have been prevented effectively.

Ok, I'm all for using dogs if that's cheaper and more effective.

Isn't it true though that Muslims consider dogs "unclean"?  Wouldn't they be offended by having dogs sniff them and such?

Last edited by Turquoise (2010-02-13 12:15:52)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

mikkel wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

No not anything. They aren't shoving their hands up your ass. Paranoia will eat you away. Get a grip son.

You think the TSA just wants to check your shit out for no reason? Don't flatter yourself.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Karbin
+42|6287

Turquoise wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Isn't it true though that Muslims consider dogs "unclean"?  Wouldn't they be offended by having dogs sniff them and such?
Yes, Muslims consider dogs unclean.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

My dog is cleaner than most of my friends..

lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
rdx-fx
+955|6584

mafia996630 wrote:

No, it's not that every Muslim is out to kill us. 
It's that most everyone that is out to kill us is Muslim, at the moment.

Huge difference.

Even if 99.999% of the Muslim population is peaceful, yet 99% of the airline attacks come from Muslims, it's just common sense to give that group a closer eye.  Pretending not to is just insanity masquerading as politically correct dogma.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461

rdx-fx wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Huge difference.

Even if 99.999% of the Muslim population is peaceful, yet 99% of the airline attacks come from Muslims, it's just common sense to give that group a closer eye.  Pretending not to is just insanity masquerading as politically correct dogma.
Yeah but not nearly 99% of airline attacks are from Muslims.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Huge difference.

Yeah but not nearly 99% of airline attacks are from Muslims.
Locharbee... 9/11... the Christmas attempt... three off the top of my head. I can't seem to recall a Christian or a Hindu strapping C4 to their bodies and blowing themselves up in a crowded marketplace either.

Please, by all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-02-13 12:48:28)

-Frederick Bastiat
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
My own personal feeling and opinion; fuck Islam.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6283|Éire

rdx-fx wrote:

Since airline travel is a convenience and not a right, and airline safety measures are offensive to your religious preferences..

Take a damn boat instead.

Until Islam goes back to a more moderate interpretation of their Quaran, I'm thinking the simple act of TWI (Travelling While Islamic) should be enough to warrant additional security screening.
If the shoe-bomb fits...  or the explosive underwear.. or 9/11 hijacker..

No, being Islamic doesn't get you a pass on the body scanners - it gets you put at the front of the line to go through said body scanner.
Don't like it?  Then tell your 'brothers' to stop attacking civilians in their 'holy' war.
Saying "oh, that's horrible" to the cameras, while snickering in your sleeve everytime a westerner dies in a jihadi attack, just isn't enough anymore.
No, they should not get a pass on the scanners. If they don't like the security measures they'll just have to make other travel arrangements.

However, racial and religious profiling for security purposes is bang out of order. The British subjected the Irish to internment and a policy of 'guilty until proven innocent' during the troubles and it's a fucking disgusting way for any supposedly civilised nation to behave. It's no different to a suicide bomber regarding all Westerners as 'infidels' who deserve to be attacked. Every individual is unique, you have to apply security measures to everyone evenly.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6638
https://i46.tinypic.com/2rrw6l1.jpg
rdx-fx
+955|6584

Braddock wrote:

No, they should not get a pass on the scanners. If they don't like the security measures they'll just have to make other travel arrangements.

However, racial and religious profiling for security purposes is bang out of order. The British subjected the Irish to internment and a policy of 'guilty until proven innocent' during the troubles and it's a fucking disgusting way for any supposedly civilised nation to behave. It's no different to a suicide bomber regarding all Westerners as 'infidels' who deserve to be attacked. Every individual is unique, you have to apply security measures to everyone evenly.
Internment and 'guilty until proven innocent' based only on ethnicity is a touch overboard.

A bit different than giving people some extra scrutiny at the airport based on their ethnicity.

Be polite, be professional, but be thorough.
The first 99,999 through the screening process are perfectly innocent and peaceful.
Hell, they very well may be fleeing the same jackass jihadis that are being screened for.
But, you must catch that 100,000th one through the screening process - he's the whole reason you wasted your time on the first 99,999.

Not even a matter of their skin tone, either.  More than a few western converts to radical Islam too.
Screening based on actually paying attention to the names on the magic watch lists, or last few stamps on their passport, or behavioral profiling, or, or...

Last edited by rdx-fx (2010-02-13 14:20:33)

mikkel
+383|6594

Turquoise wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I can't say that I care terribly much about how they handle the religious sensitivities of certain people. The CBP have had vegetable-sniffing dogs on patrol for years. I'm sure they'd be willing to share any insight they may have.
mikkel
+383|6594

Kmarion wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

No not anything. They aren't shoving their hands up your ass. Paranoia will eat you away. Get a grip son.
Paranoia? Paranoid about what, exactly?

"They aren't shoving their hands up your ass" is about as meaningful as saying "Don't complain about being punched in the face. At least you aren't being shot." You're arguing for people to settle for something that they shouldn't have to settle for by reasoning that at least they aren't settling for something else that they shouldn't have to settle for.

You may dismiss my objection through empty and baseless accusations of paranoia, but I'm just interested in being a member of a society that values privacy and openness, and doesn't demand that I subject myself to whole-body imaging just to go from one point to another within the country that I live in.

Kmarion wrote:

You think the TSA just wants to check your shit out for no reason? Don't flatter yourself.
What kind of fallacious argument is that? When did I even begin to suggest anything even resembling this? Take your tenuous connections elsewhere.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard