SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
Newcastle will probably struggle again though, bottom middle of the table finish for us, 14th/15th i'll say. Gone are the days when we were in the Champions League
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

Get in there Derby

Also Gerrard just netted one, 2-0 Cardiff
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6680|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Its a Crazy league !!

Portsmouth, Southend and Us all in the high court today vs HMRC (taxes)
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6480|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Kuqi scored for Swansea. I wish he had went to Cardiff

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Kuqi scored for Swansea. I wish he had went to Cardiff
Yeah I saw that, vs his old club Palace.

I got a feeling our target man is crocked, if so we could of done with him, we are skint though.  Been given 28 days today in the court
Surgeons

Bothroyd went off last night didn't he 27?

Any news on the injury?

The Sheriff wrote:

Bothroyd went off last night didn't he 27?

Any news on the injury?
6 weeks from what I gather.

he tried coming off on Friday night after being 3-0 down after 15 mins, DJ wasnt having any of it.

We were winning last night 2-0 Jay drops to the floor signals for Physio and DJ grabbed the physio and told him 'sit the fuck down, now'.  Our manager was taking the piss outta Jay to the other manager calling him a 6ft girl and all that.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593
Great win for Reading last night against the Janners (Plymouth). We didn't play well once again, but we got the 3 points which is the most important thing. Shane Long is a striker who is coming back onto top form, after being slated for the last couple of months for putting on too much weight.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK

The Sheriff wrote:

Get in there Derby
shush you

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Great win for Reading last night against the Janners (Plymouth). We didn't play well once again, but we got the 3 points which is the most important thing. Shane Long is a striker who is coming back onto top form, after being slated for the last couple of months for putting on too much weight.
Im glad to see it I hope you pull clear now.

Why are them bumpkins called JANNERS?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio
cardiff will win today yes?

fuck chelsea

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-02-13 03:34:20)

11 Bravo
Banned
goooooooooooooooal cardiff
Surgeons

What's that coming over the hill?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
Scraped a draw 3 minutes from time today, 1 point in the lead.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

had money on Coventry, was tighter than I thought!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

The Sheriff wrote:

What's that coming over the hill?
Is it John Terry, is it John Terry.

??

Oh 'Hill' - I do apologise, I thought you said 'your wife' not 'hill'
We gave a good preformance, and I cuased a bit of a stir in West Wales (Carew) with my Cardiff Shirt, I gobbed off at two 9 year olds cheering Chelsea's goals on the Welsh News.  The Jerks were up next with their meaningless game with Newcastle.  I stood up and cheered when Andy Carroll scored, their Dads and their Dads mates all started on me.

How the fuck was I supposed to know it was a Jacks place?  Its like 1 hour past Swansea.

We had been playing hockey and had to go to Carew Football and Cricket Club for food with the opposistion afterwards.  I did have my CCFC shirt on and thought fuck it, they aint gonna kick off at me here, but they did.  We had to leave pretty sharpish.
11 Bravo
Banned
best name on cardiff...

McPhail
Mcfail good and proper.

However he has recently got over neck cancer or something so we lay off him a bit nowadays.

We drew Swansea Drew - Take that I reckon.

Make sure you watch us vs Swansea when its on in a month or so bravo, I'll give you warning closer to the time
11 Bravo
Banned
im pissed boro lost to blackpool yesterday.  i need them in the barclays dang nabbit.

11 Bravo wrote:

im pissed boro lost to blackpool yesterday.  i need them in the barclays dang nabbit.
They gonna be at this level for a year or two I think, lost some good players since dropping down and I dont rathe the manager Gordon Strachen, he's a nice guy, good experience but I cant remember him doing too much in this league before.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
Won 4-1 against Coventry tonight... and top of the table by 3 points
Well done Reading, good on you geeza's
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593

1927 wrote:

Well done Reading, good on you geeza's
Cheers, unlucky results for the both of us yesterday. Bit pissed of at the moment, by some of the Blackpool fans I met yesterday.
' Reading ain't got no history or tradition. '
' Crap support/attendances'
' Reading's nickname should be renamed posh.'

I'm sorry but none of those statements are correct. Blackpool had 7,000 fans yesterday. So how can they say we have poor home support? No History or Tradition? WTF? Just because we have been in the lower leagues for most of our history, doesn't mean we have no traditions or great memories.
And if any of you have been to Reading, you'll know it isn't 'posh'.

Last edited by Pvt.Kosak (2010-02-21 02:50:55)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

Kosak, how has Bertrand been this season?

And Serevent and others, how has Van Aanholt been so far?

I haven't had the chance to watch too many of their games (very few are on TV here), but they're Chelsea loanees so it'd be nice to hear how they're doing
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard