Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6769
I'm just fed up with people who think they have a lot of points through skill, when they've just been playing on Karkand and Sharqi the whole time.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6629
THis reminds me on neopets like 4 years ago I had like 5 million points i asked if someone wants it and 5 million people had a sob storry to tell me all begging i ended up giving it to a person that I liked not everyone like =p (neopets......I was young so shut up)
R.Rabshaw
+1|6688

imdead wrote:

R.Rabshaw wrote:

Faggot.
Sounds like the Rabshaws had a tiff...what's the real story F.Rabshaw??
No. It was a joke. I guess you don't have many friends to joke around with.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6711|New York

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Daysniper wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

What a bunch of crap, like the next step is donating accounts.
Where has it gone 2 people !
I'm not against rabshaw giving his account away, thats his choice. And maybe a generous offer, but wtf someone wanting an account that bad they would kill and scream for it. Just play the game and be proud of your own stats !! I am.
I just want the unlocked guns. I don't care about the shiny medals or badges or kills or deaths....
I just want this, i just want that...
You have to DESERVE those unlocks m8, just like all the rest.
DESERVE?????? WTF is there to DESERVE when you paid good money to play the game to its fullest and you have to Jump through EA's Frigging hoops(ranking system) to get what you PAID for? Then they turn around and Make it impossible for UNRANKED servers to have the Full potential of the game at there disposal for modding and have the ability to use ANY weapons you see fit to have on YOUR non ranked server?

Stop being sheep and Stand against the injustice, or ALL your future Gameing will be Pay to Play.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6733|Belgium

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Daysniper wrote:

I just want the unlocked guns. I don't care about the shiny medals or badges or kills or deaths....
I just want this, i just want that...
You have to DESERVE those unlocks m8, just like all the rest.
DESERVE?????? WTF is there to DESERVE when you paid good money to play the game to its fullest and you have to Jump through EA's Frigging hoops(ranking system) to get what you PAID for? Then they turn around and Make it impossible for UNRANKED servers to have the Full potential of the game at there disposal for modding and have the ability to use ANY weapons you see fit to have on YOUR non ranked server?

Stop being sheep and Stand against the injustice, or ALL your future Gameing will be Pay to Play.
Thats not what i mean m8. Read a post before you answer. Do not interpret it like a madman wanting to flame like hell. I'm not talking about non ranked server, why the fuck do u bring that up ? Did i mention something about it ? READ. And please dont talk to me about "standing against the injustice" You dont know me at all.

Whenever i say deserve, (on ranked servers, look again in this thread what we are talking about !) its deserving those unlocks by playing !  I did also pay for the game, i played, i advanced, and i did not complain like a little kid who wants a candy.
Sounds to me you are a noob with no skill who wants to blame everything else for not getting unlocks or points or what the fuck ever.
Whats wrong with the ranking system. Just play, get some skill and rack those points. Come back after that.

Or you could go to the "complain" thread and post your shit over there.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6711|New York
Dude There was NO flame intended on you. You fail to see the point. For one it was never advertised you will have to play the ranking system to use the weapons in the game(BTW i have mine). I am a modder, I have my own dedicated server box that will run 5- 64 man BF2 servers, Wouldnt you be pissed if you were told by the game maker, "you will have FULL control over your Servers content"? When you are promised something and then stabbed in the back by the games maker, you would see it differently. I made some Very good and time consumeing maps for this game, Just to have Noone come to the non ranked servers and use them. Why didnt they come back or play you might ask? Well it was because Why would you Allow global unlocks for the few, while Most playing didnt have them?

Then, you have a Full server and haveing FUN 24/7 for a few weeks, just to have the developer turn around and Close the Ability to have the unlocks open on your servers. The mentality and gamesmanship of the average Ranked layer is NOTHING compaired to the Average non ranked player(skilled or non skilled). Its a totally different world in the non ranked comunity. Just read the posts and the attitudes on  this site alone and you will see what im talking about. When you make the game more like work, its no longer about the fun. Ive seen alot of great gamers change because of the ranking system. Not for the better neither.

Peace out bud, and take a valium, I think you take this way to seriouse.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield

R.Rabshaw wrote:

imdead wrote:

R.Rabshaw wrote:

Faggot.
Sounds like the Rabshaws had a tiff...what's the real story F.Rabshaw??
No. It was a joke. I guess you don't have many friends to joke around with.
uh...you're an idiot. Your friends I really don't care about, because you probably count your hands as two out of the three you have.

"My dad can beat up your dad" - R.Rabshaw
F.Rabshaw
+37|6691
Yeah, he isn't gonna reply. I don't think he comes here anymore.
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
Rabshaw you could charge money, there was a guy on Ebay who bought an account with only 8,000 points for 1,000 dollars, if you want money at all lol
sparklet
Banned
+34|6757|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i would like account after mine got hacked!!
sparklet
Banned
+34|6757|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

Stumanbmx wrote:

I have seen an accont as good as good as yours go for $200 on ebay.  no joke
it will get reset
glopje_nl
+21|6679|HOLLAND
yo rabshaw check ya pm  have not been on this forums this week so thats why i did not responded

+1karma for u evryday      

please respond i can't wait

Last edited by glopje_nl (2006-04-23 06:31:01)

glopje_nl
+21|6679|HOLLAND
Rabshaw u still here?
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6655
jus give up your account thought you were leaving anyway
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6733|Belgium

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Dude There was NO flame intended on you. You fail to see the point. For one it was never advertised you will have to play the ranking system to use the weapons in the game(BTW i have mine). I am a modder, I have my own dedicated server box that will run 5- 64 man BF2 servers, Wouldnt you be pissed if you were told by the game maker, "you will have FULL control over your Servers content"? When you are promised something and then stabbed in the back by the games maker, you would see it differently. I made some Very good and time consumeing maps for this game, Just to have Noone come to the non ranked servers and use them. Why didnt they come back or play you might ask? Well it was because Why would you Allow global unlocks for the few, while Most playing didnt have them?

Then, you have a Full server and haveing FUN 24/7 for a few weeks, just to have the developer turn around and Close the Ability to have the unlocks open on your servers. The mentality and gamesmanship of the average Ranked layer is NOTHING compaired to the Average non ranked player(skilled or non skilled). Its a totally different world in the non ranked comunity. Just read the posts and the attitudes on  this site alone and you will see what im talking about. When you make the game more like work, its no longer about the fun. Ive seen alot of great gamers change because of the ranking system. Not for the better neither.

Peace out bud, and take a valium, I think you take this way to seriouse.
Blablablabla...
uhm i understand your pain m8. But i dont really care about that. Who said something about making it like work ? I dont believe having fun, shooting people up the ass is working ? I got my unlocks by having fun ALL the time.
Its not that hard to gain unlocks my friend. On the other hand, who even needs them ? Since i'm playing in a clan on clanbase, i only use standard weapons, and i must say, "working" with these improves your skill !!
And i believe there are thousands of players out there (clanbase) who feel the same way about this.

I would say the reason why no-one comes to your server is not because of not being able to choose unlocks, but face it, the majority wants to gain points and ranks. Whether this is by "working" or shitting around, or whatever, its all about the points you own.
Your maps are probably awesome, i'm not telling you they are fucked up, but face it, if they were ranked or whatever, with no unlocks, there sure would be some people on there to enjoy your creations.

About the valium. There aren't any left :-p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard