jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

Who has has cheated on their significant* other?

If so, what was the story behind it? what was the end game?

(* boyfriends/girlfriends less than 6 mo. gtfo)
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6503
While dating a girl, I made out with another chick for ~5 seconds.  No one knew cept me and the other girl so we never told anyone, and the girl i was dating never found out.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6627|949

I used to have no shame but I've grown up a bit in that regard.  When I was in and just out of high school I cheated on a few girlfriends I had.  I think one or two never found out, one I told when we got in an argument and she ended up breaking up with me right then and there (it was doomed anyway), one found out through one of her friends and I denied it 'til the day she crushed my heart.  That last one I still talk to fairly regularly and she got over it.

I have found that as I grow up, trust is less and less of an issue in relationships.  I used to get super jealous when dudes looked at my chick or when they would hang out with other dudes or even go out with their friends in social settings, but that got me nowhere and drove me crazy.  Making a relationship work is hard enough without driving yourself insane with your own insecurities.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6126|Carnoustie MASSIF
I have slight trust issues after being cheated on last year. I'm getting better with it, and I completely trust my woman. She has the same complete trust in me, and I've no ideas to change that. I could never cheat on her.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6185|Canada

Never cheated... yet.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
I was once juggling three different girl friends. And yes, I have cheated on a girl friend and had sex a married woman.

I don't recommend it.

Never have sex with a married person, it's bad karma.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6705|Charlie One Alpha
I have never cheated. I hope I never will. In my view, it is a terrible thing to do. I'd never want to do that to my girl, no matter what. Even if our relationship falls apart in the future, I would not cheat on her. I have never cheated on past girlfriends either, not even a kiss.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

Do strip clubs and bachelor parties count?  Having multiple gf's at once, and some of them knowing it?

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-02-09 18:32:44)

androoz
Banned
+137|5209|United States
i haven't had a girlfriend but if i do i will try to be loyal to her.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6514|Montucky
Never cheated, but i've had 2 relationships were I was cheated on.

Last edited by S3v3N (2010-02-09 20:29:26)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6493

the way i see it, if you*re willing to sacrifice the time and effort with your significant other for a fuck, then you did give a fuck for your relationship. that's all you gave though - the relationship's over, you've already moved on. . .
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6361|California
While me and my ex were in a relationship, a few weeks later I went to la and had fun without telling her. lol.
androoz
Banned
+137|5209|United States

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

While me and my ex were in a relationship, a few weeks later I went to la and had fun without telling her. lol.
lol that's messed up brah.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6361|California

androoz wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol that's messed up brah.
thats how i roll, actually thats how we californians roll!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
does it count if you know shes cheating on you?
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

and while you were in la she was having her own fun
Tu Stultus Es
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6361|California

eleven bravo wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

and while you were in la she was having her own fun
damn right!
CC-Marley
+407|6824
Cheated with an ex. We have this thing when she comes to town we usually hook up no matter what our status is. Oh and with this hottie that is my buddies girl's roomate. She needed to trim more though.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
To answer Ig; I will have been married ten years come July.

I was engaged to this hawt blonde German bitch. I do mean bitch. She slugged me in the face once.

Anyways, I was playing in an acoustic duo and my best friend asked me if I let people sit in with us. I said, generally no, but who is it?

It was his girl friend. I was also a serious rock climber atm, as was she.

She came to play with us one night. She walked in, our eyes met and I knew right then and there I was in trouble with both my bitch and my best friend.

My wife joined our act on violin, vox and percussion. One night we were getting stoned after a s how and we started kissing.

Two years later my son was born.

I meant, never screw someone elses wife. Bad.
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

ATG wrote:

To answer Ig.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6533|Long Island, New York

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I have never cheated. I hope I never will. In my view, it is a terrible thing to do. I'd never want to do that to my girl, no matter what. Even if our relationship falls apart in the future, I would not cheat on her. I have never cheated on past girlfriends either, not even a kiss.
sums me up perfectly

i feel like a lot of people cheat because they don't have the balls to break up with their significant other.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6577|SE London

Never cheated, never been cheated on (tbh never had a gf for more than about 6 months - casual fuckbuddies for a few years, but not a proper gf for that sort of duration) - but have had a couple of affairs with married women (good times).
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6775|Great Brown North
have never done it, and don't see myself ever doing it

been cheated on multiple times though, shit sucks
SealXo
+309|6531
Nope. I get enough. All the girls around here are dirty as hell anyways

on the other hand, one of my friends at one time had 3 girlfriends and 3 side bitches and one only found out about the other once.. and he didnt cut any loose hahaha/.

Last edited by SealXo (2010-02-10 17:36:59)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6767|PNW

Even if you're not married, you're being disingenuous if you cheat someone on the sly. It's still betrayal, and it should be a sign to you and your 'significant other' that you're not really ready to be honest with people. Seems like this is the way society is flowing, but I wouldn't stand for it.

/edit: fixed a grammar error. was tired when I posted

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-02-11 18:44:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard