Capt. Foley
+155|6628|Allentown, PA, USA
i think i spelled it right lol
did anyone kno that there was another verison of this map for the 64 player version
it had planes, attack choppers, more armor, more bases, uncappable bases
do a google search for the "bf2 E3 trailer" and it will show u a movie that has that map in it
i once saw the layout for it at gamespot or something but i cant find it anymore

wish EA had given DICE enough time to finish the game then we would of had alot of the things that were supposed to be in this could of been a realy great map that combined infantry and armor and air combat almost perfectly

also there is another map description in the files that says Hingan Hills which i guess wasnt put into the game
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6728|UK
Well you "spelt" it wrong. LOL

Mashtuur.

Hingan Hills. Dice must have been taking something to think of that name.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-04-22 12:28:52)

Capt. Foley
+155|6628|Allentown, PA, USA
probably were
but looking at the description i think they might of been talking about fushe pass

but on the MASHTUUR(did i spell it right?) look at the description
"All elements of modern warefare will be involved"
the map ingame dosent have planes but it was going to have planes
realy want 2 play that map
oh well
valli
+10|6679
I heard the original Mashtuur was simply too resource hungry for the average BF2 PC back then. I doubt it was heavier than SF's "Iron Gator" though so it would be nice if they finished and released Mastuur Special Edition some time in the future...
oStoneRo
+9|6682
did you guys know theres files and data for a sniper rifle that isnt actaully in the game? the barrett M82A1....
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6753|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
it was in an ALFA test fase of the game (just look at the other elements and skinns in the game)
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

Hingan Hills is Fu She Pass.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6680|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

valli wrote:

though so it would be nice if they finished and released Mastuur Special Edition some time in the future...
EA would prolly charge us for it though

$10 for new map
chrnoicle
+23|6645|Canada

FesterTheMolester wrote:

valli wrote:

though so it would be nice if they finished and released Mastuur Special Edition some time in the future...
EA would prolly charge us for it though

$10 for new map
NO THATS STUPID

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard