{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke

Shadow893 wrote:

jord wrote:

i did it and i dont get it

????
i get nothing : /
On some versions of windows it will make the screen go on it's side or even upside down.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

jord wrote:

i did it and i dont get it

????
i get nothing : /
On some versions of windows it will make the screen go on it's side or even upside down.
Depends what video drivers you got installed
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6594|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Get a very realistic looking BSOD picture from google, and then set it as someones desktop backround. Remove all icons and lulz ensue.

Also there is a string of code you can put into notepad that when saved, it crashes the computer if someone tries to access it. So you save the notepad document, change the icon to like Windows Explorer, or another high traffic program. Put it on the desktop and delete the real programs icon. So whenever they click on it, the computer crashes. When it starts up again, the string of code is deleted. i should find out what it is.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Get a very realistic looking BSOD picture from google, and then set it as someones desktop backround. Remove all icons and lulz ensue.

Also there is a string of code you can put into notepad that when saved, it crashes the computer if someone tries to access it. So you save the notepad document, change the icon to like Windows Explorer, or another high traffic program. Put it on the desktop and delete the real programs icon. So whenever they click on it, the computer crashes. When it starts up again, the string of code is deleted. i should find out what it is.
One like this I found..

You put a string of code into a notepad doc, save it as a .bat, and put it in Startup.

What the code does is upon launch, waits 120 seconds, then shuts down the computer.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned

Finray wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

One like this I found..

You put a string of code into a notepad doc, save it as a .bat, and put it in Startup.

What the code does is upon launch, waits 120 seconds, then shuts down the computer.
Hahahah you nasty pair of fuckers
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6594|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

CammRobb wrote:

Finray wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

One like this I found..

did it at the comp labs in our school, great fun.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
I filled my Boss' desk drawers with packing peanuts.

The mechanics wired in a horn on my truck that would sound every time I hit the brakes. They didn't think it was too funny when I sat in the shop with the brake pedal depressed while they were eating lunch.

I'd call my secretary over the intercom every 5 minutes asking her where my swingline stapler was, she unlocked my office and rearranged my office.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

seymorebutts443 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Finray wrote:

One like this I found..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_bomb
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

Miggle wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_bomb
I've made one of these too.

The computers at school lasted about 600 openings before shutting down.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6235|Uk
not much you can do stacking in a shop, except adding everything in your section to the stock count list, knowing who will have to go and count it all later on. normally there is only about 5/15 stockcounts, this guy was piccing us off so we gave him over 100, took him about 3 hours
CammRobb
Banned

mkxiii wrote:

not much you can do stacking in a shop, except adding everything in your section to the stock count list, knowing who will have to go and count it all later on. normally there is only about 5/15 stockcounts, this guy was piccing us off so we gave him over 100, took him about 3 hours
Jesus, don't picc off Mk or he'll fuck yo stock count!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6235|Uk

CammRobb wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

its all you can do really, wish there were computers to use

but still, doing stock counts is the most boring job in history
CammRobb
Banned

mkxiii wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

You still didn't realise what I/you said.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
lol once someone set someone else's hair on fire

but i like that printscreen the desktop thing, i'll have to try that on someone
CammRobb
Banned

SEREVENT wrote:

lol once someone set someone else's hair on fire

but i like that printscreen the desktop thing, i'll have to try that on someone
Yeah I'm waiting to get someone with that too.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6691|England

mkxiii wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

lol what we do to. although we beat 100 lol. we gave her 160 to count. took her the whole evening
13rin
+977|6478
I did this with a co-worker.  The ones I did were OCD orderly and uniform.  About $40 between the two of us from and 5 hours after work.  Their whole office was pissed at us.  We had approval from Sr. Management.

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/DSC_0005new_s.jpg
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/DSC_0004new_s.jpg
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/DSC_0003new_s.jpg

Among lesser pranks I've pulled at work.

Got two of annoyatrons and hid them in the bosses office.  It drove him nuts.  He had all electrical equiptment unplugged and/or batteries out -sitting in the dark.  He was freaking out.   I tested it the previous day on another co-worker.  All the staff acted like they didn't hear it (they were in on it) -she broke down to tears.

Downloaded a 'blue screen of death' screensaver that could only be deactivated by pressing the esc key -and promptly installed it on the bosses computer.  Yea... An hour later, I had two IT guys over here and man were they pissed at me when they figured it out... 

I rigged pull sting firecrackers to doors and desk drawers.  This was inspired by my Bosses boss who years earlier poured gun powder in an ashtray (good old days).

When I worked retail (boating store) we'd call the other stores in the chain asking for shit that didn't exist/sell -Harpoons, Manatee Rigs, Prop wash, 'Coast Line'.  I once called our own store asking for a coworker and pretended to be a pissed off redneck that was lost in the Gulf of Mexico (my bud sold him a GPS the previous day).

Another my bud did to the same boater co-worker (when the kid got a new car) -he asked to go check it out.  The kid obliged and gave him the keys.  The guy poured glitter down the AC vents and turned all the AC's to max.  So when the owner got into the car and started it up.... Yea, he'd come into the store months later with glitter stuck to his face.

I've always thought this video was funny...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard