Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5546|paris

SEREVENT wrote:

Amdi how'd you end up supporting QPR?
Can't really remember.

My dad has always been supporting Wolves, and he's been showing me some old film clips.
Think it was like that, I discovered QPR.
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5546|paris
Bloody hell QPR
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
The North East Derby today ... Newcastle V Middlesbrough
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

SEREVENT wrote:

The North East Derby today ... Newcastle V Middlesbrough
Cracking game.  I thought Newcastle were good but Boro made them look even better.  Fuck me GS has his work cut out there hasnt he?  They are shite.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
Sheffield Wednesday 2-2 Newcastle United

Still nevermind, top of the table by miles.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

Cardiff ffs, lost me money
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Jenspm wrote:

Cardiff ffs, lost me money
They're letting it slip recently
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
We should keep tabs on Jenson, I reckon he's losing more money than winning with his football gambling
Jenspm
penis

Don't be calling me Jenson
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Jenspm doesn't even make sense, clearly you were meant to type Jenson instead but accidentally pressed p instead of o, and they're both right next to each other on a standard keyboard which makes it even more obvious, own up on your mistake

Also you're from Scandinavia which makes it even more likely, if you were like from Ghana I'd be more willing to believe you, Jenson

also M and N, you made a mistake there too

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-12-26 10:24:23)

Jenspm
penis

Jenspm

My first name is Jens, and PM are my middle- and last name initials.

goddamnit mok, I'm pretty sure I've explained this before
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Nooo! Swansea are trying to get Shefki Kuqi Matt, you must do something. Tell them Cardiff hefe's to get him before their noses.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Nooo! Swansea are trying to get Shefki Kuqi Matt, you must do something. Tell them Cardiff hefe's to get him before their noses.
They might be bribing him with 50p cans of cider.  As many pegs as he may wish and 2 years supply of Sunny Delight (a hideous drink that erodes ya teeth).  Shefki, dont do it Son, its like Hotel California down there, you have your own shoes, they'll never let you leave
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
3 points clear of Nottingham (i think?) and we've got a game in hand. 8 points clear of third place and our first win since December 20th yesterday.
Chopra was at your the other night watching Toon vs Palace (spends arf his time at yours ?????? hmmmm?) some fan asked for a photo, Chops agrees, climbs down the stand into the fans section, the fan spits in his face so Chops punched him

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca … 04419.html

The other week a rival manager tripped him up mid goal celebration and now this, he's got a touch much like myself

Last edited by 1927 (2010-01-29 02:08:25)

Pvt.Kosak
+125|6584
My team Reading haven't been doing to well recently in the league. After a famous win at Liverpool the other week, and a decent performance last Saturday against Burnley, we haven't been able to replicate these performances in the league.

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

My team Reading haven't been doing to well recently in the league. After a famous win at Liverpool the other week, and a decent performance last Saturday against Burnley, we haven't been able to replicate these performances in the league.
Reading are a cracking example of how short the cycle of football can be.  A huge downward spiral 12 months, Coppell is proving very hard to replace and I hope the chunky bald headed fella can do it for you.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK

1927 wrote:

Chopra was at your the other night watching Toon vs Palace (spends arf his time at yours ?????? hmmmm?) some fan asked for a photo, Chops agrees, climbs down the stand into the fans section, the fan spits in his face so Chops punched him

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ca … 04419.html

The other week a rival manager tripped him up mid goal celebration and now this, he's got a touch much like myself
I don't know why people bother getting mad over football lol.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Last gasp winner from Bothroyd, legend.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6584

1927 wrote:

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Reading are a cracking example of how short the cycle of football can be.  A huge downward spiral 12 months, Coppell is proving very hard to replace and I hope the chunky bald headed fella can do it for you.
We have fallen a long way in the last 12 months or so. Most of our long history has been spent in League One/Two and it is not something we want to go back to.

1927, I have been very impressed with Cardiff this season. Your 6-0 win at Bristol City was very impressive and I feel that you have a great chance of getting promoted.

Good Luck.

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

1927 wrote:

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

We have fallen a long way in the last 12 months or so. Most of our long history has been spent in League One/Two and it is not something we want to go back to.

1927, I have been very impressed with Cardiff this season. Your 6-0 win at Bristol City was very impressive and I feel that you have a great chance of getting promoted.

Good Luck.
I used to watch us vs you a lot and that bloody pesky John Salako ripped us to shreds one crimbo when we needed to win and fucked my christmas right up.  Then that toothless lil cunt Scott Murray did the same next game vs Bristol City (before me moved to you on loan).

We are still an almost team, skint as fuck, trying not to go bust, no chance of bringing players in.  We need someone with a lil bit of ambition.  Someone to appriciate how we are on of the few European capitals with just the one team.  A massive catchment area.  We need quality not quantity, 3/4 very good players will do.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
Cardiff are taking a beating
Nintendogamer
+72|6585|Chelmsford, UK
am i the only one who thinks forest are massively over achieving??       if they go up they will be worse than derby if they don't spend.

SEREVENT wrote:

Cardiff are taking a beating
Owch, didnt see that one coming.

We are so desperate for money to get players.

The best way to judge any team is to look at the bench not the starting 11.  We have to play our academy kids.

Nintendogamer wrote:

am i the only one who thinks forest are massively over achieving??       if they go up they will be worse than derby if they don't spend.
Nuh, I called them out before the season started.  They have a really good squad and have bought well, a good manager, a good fan following.  Everything there you need for success.   Any team that goes up needs to invest in quality rather than quantity.

Do you think Newcastle will need loads of fresh players when they go up? No

Just about 4/5 quality ones.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard